The Republican case against Biden takes a body blow … from Fox News

for MAga

1695751468775.png

Zelensky said he didnt feel pressured at all by that phone call. And even praised trump for it.
But he still got impeached for it.
Not sure we can take corrupt ukranian politicians at their word. The standards have been set ;)
Trumpyberra was not impeached over the phone call he made. Nixon would not have been impeached for repeated break ins at the DNC headquarters in the Watergate hotel. But both instances were the tip of the corruption Ice Berg that typified each administration.

It is important to note that it was Trump's FBI who created Form 1023, and that they found the claims not to be credible. That has not stopped the partisan hacks from reviving this horseshit to distract from Trump's current legal problems.

Archer confirms it was a hoax during his testimony:

Q. I want to ask you now about an FBI Form 1023 --

A. Uh-huh.

Q. -- that Chairman Comer and Senator Grassley recently made public, on July 20th.

A. Right.

Q. Do you -- have you seen that form?

A. Yeah.

Q. Is it your understanding that in this form an FBI confidential human source is reporting years after the fact statements supposedly made by executives at Burisma, including Mykola Zlochevsky?

A. Yes.

Q. That's what it represents.

A. Yeah, yeah, absolutely.

Q. In this form, the FBI confidential human source appears to relate a statement attributed to Mykola Zlochevsky that says, "It costs five to pay one Biden and five to another," the mark "million" in parentheses. Do you remember reading that?

A. I do. I do.

Q. Were you ever made aware of Mr. Zlochevsky paying $5 million to two different Bidens?

A. No, I'm not. I would assume he's probably talking about me and Hunter, but I don't know. But I don't know anything about those five.

Q. Based on your knowledge, including your work for Burisma's board, your conversations with Hunter Biden, Mykola Zlochevsky, and others at Burisma, does this allegation strike you as credible, meaning the allegation that there were two $5 million payments to two Bidens?

A. I think it's -- the agent explains it pretty well on the bottom. And it's similar to, you know, Hunter Biden taking credit for his dad's visit. It's like sending a signal.
So he's bragging to this guy that they paid, you know, where he probably paid $5 million or whatever, $6 million altogether, you know, so that, you know, just to show he's -- well, there's a lot of -- and he explains it. I forget. There's a word in the document.

Mr. Schwartz. You're guessing. Are you aware of a $5 million payment --

Mr. Archer. No.

Mr. Schwartz. -- to one Biden and a $5 million payment to another?

Mr. Archer. No.

Mr. Schwartz. You ever hear anything about that?

Mr. Archer. In that document.

Q. Other than that document.

A. The $5 million and the $5 million, I first saw that in the document.

Q. And so I think the point you're referring to is that in this document the confidential human source says he cannot opine to the veracity of the allegations and notes that it's not unusual for Ukrainian business executives to brag or show off.

A. Correct.

Q. Is that consistent with your understanding?

A. It's consistent of what I was just explaining in both directions.

Q. If someone were to conclude from this that this is evidence, this Form 102314 is evidence that Joe Biden was bribed by Mykola Zlochevsky, would you disagree with that conclusion?

A. Yeah, I would.

Boom.
This….

And go back and read the OP

This whole thing is a hoax

Well, that does it for me! Thank you very much!
Let's Go Biden - Harris!

View attachment 834434

“Okay, so that is not true,” Kilmeade continued. “He didn’t get fired because of Joe Biden.” Poroshenko confirmed that he did not, saying that Shokin was fired “for his own statement.”
That's not what Devon Archer said in congressional testimony.

Ah. I see you are another rube who did not read the testimony for yourself and are just parroting a hoax you were told to parrot.

Archer exonerated Biden. See post 33 and try to catch up.
Hello.....The 1023 was never verified by FBI.

Burisma executives requested Hunter Biden to get “help from D.C.” to address “government pressure.”

Majority Counsel: Did ‑‑ during that I’ll say after dinner at the Four Seasons, did Mykola Zlochevsky or Vadym ask Hunter Biden to make any phone calls?

Mr. Archer: Yes, though I was not party to that phone call.

Majority Counsel: What was the request?

Mr. Archer: The request was I think they were getting pressure and they requested Hunter, you know, help them with some of that pressure.

Majority Counsel: What pressure?

Mr. Archer: Government. Government pressure on their ‑‑ you know, government pressure from Ukrainian Government investigations into Mykola, et cetera. But it was ‑‑ it was not ‑‑ it wasn’t like a specific ‑‑ not a specific request. It was just we were sitting there at the Four Seasons having, you know, coffee and there was ‑‑ there was Mykola, there was one of the managers for the Four Seasons who managed that property, Vadym. So it wasn’t like a closed ‑‑ it was not like a specific meeting.

Majority Counsel: When you say pressure from the government, at this time were you aware that Viktor Shokin was investigating Burisma?

Mr. Archer: To the best, I vaguely ‑‑ whether it was Shokin, I vague ‑‑ there was a lot of pressure initially. There was ‑‑ there was several pressure issues. It was kind of a theme of Burisma.

There was capital tied up in London, 23 million pounds. There was, you know, a U.S. visa denied and then a Mexico visa denied. And then there was ‑‑ so Shokin wasn’t specifically on my radar as being an individual that was ‑‑ that was targeting him. But yes, there was constant pressure. And it was like ‑‑ it was like whack‑a‑mole in regards to the pressures that had to resolve.

Rep. Jim Jordan: The request from Mr. ‑‑ from Mykola Zlochevsky and Vadym to Mr. Biden and/or if you said it was to you, the request for help from whom to deal with what pressure?

Mr. Archer: The request ‑‑ you know, basically the request is like, can D.C. help? But there were not ‑‑ you know, I’m not going to ‑‑ there were not ‑‑ it wasn’t like ‑‑ there weren’t specific, you know, can the big guy help? It was ‑‑ it’s always this amorphous, can we get help in D.C.?

Petro Poroshenko: (00:00)
Yesterday, I met with the general prosecutor, Shokin.

Joe Biden: (00:04)
Yes.

Petro Poroshenko: (00:04)
And despite of the fact that we didn’t have any corruption charges, we don’t have any information about him doing something wrong, I especially asked him … No, it was the day before yesterday. I especially asked him to resign in his position as a state person, and despite of the fact that he has support in the public, and as a finish of my meeting with him, he promised me to give me the statement of his resignation, and one hour ago he bring me the written statement of his resignation.

Joe Biden: (01:06)
Great.

Petro Poroshenko: (01:10)
This is my second step for keeping my promises.

Joe Biden: (01:15)
I agree.

Joe Biden Leaked Call Transcript with Petro Poroshenko | Rev

Hello.....The 1023 was never verified by FBI.
It was investigated by Trump's FBI and the claims were found to be horseshit.

This is only being dredged up again in a desperate attempt to smear Joe Biden.

Burisma executives requested Hunter Biden to get “help from D.C.” to address “government pressure.”

Majority Counsel: Did ‑‑ during that I’ll say after dinner at the Four Seasons, did Mykola Zlochevsky or Vadym ask Hunter Biden to make any phone calls?

Mr. Archer: Yes, though I was not party to that phone call.

Majority Counsel: What was the request?

Mr. Archer: The request was I think they were getting pressure and they requested Hunter, you know, help them with some of that pressure.

Majority Counsel: What pressure?

Mr. Archer: Government. Government pressure on their ‑‑ you know, government pressure from Ukrainian Government investigations into Mykola, et cetera. But it was ‑‑ it was not ‑‑ it wasn’t like a specific ‑‑ not a specific request. It was just we were sitting there at the Four Seasons having, you know, coffee and there was ‑‑ there was Mykola, there was one of the managers for the Four Seasons who managed that property, Vadym. So it wasn’t like a closed ‑‑ it was not like a specific meeting.

Majority Counsel: When you say pressure from the government, at this time were you aware that Viktor Shokin was investigating Burisma?

Mr. Archer: To the best, I vaguely ‑‑ whether it was Shokin, I vague ‑‑ there was a lot of pressure initially. There was ‑‑ there was several pressure issues. It was kind of a theme of Burisma.

There was capital tied up in London, 23 million pounds. There was, you know, a U.S. visa denied and then a Mexico visa denied. And then there was ‑‑ so Shokin wasn’t specifically on my radar as being an individual that was ‑‑ that was targeting him. But yes, there was constant pressure. And it was like ‑‑ it was like whack‑a‑mole in regards to the pressures that had to resolve.

Rep. Jim Jordan: The request from Mr. ‑‑ from Mykola Zlochevsky and Vadym to Mr. Biden and/or if you said it was to you, the request for help from whom to deal with what pressure?

Mr. Archer: The request ‑‑ you know, basically the request is like, can D.C. help? But there were not ‑‑ you know, I’m not going to ‑‑ there were not ‑‑ it wasn’t like ‑‑ there weren’t specific, you know, can the big guy help? It was ‑‑ it’s always this amorphous, can we get help in D.C.?
You should read the rest of the transcript. Hunter never asked his father to do anything. It was always discussions about the weather and such.

Q. If someone were to conclude from this that this is evidence, this Form 102314 is evidence that Joe Biden was bribed by Mykola Zlochevsky, would you disagree with that conclusion?

A. Yeah, I would.

Mods why is it we have two threads with same thread title covering same material??
Answer-It’s a liberal post attacking Trump

A Again, it's -- as far as specifics, we can talk about it. But, you know, Hunter spoke to his dad every day, right? And so in certain circumstances, when you're in -- you know, if his dad calls him at dinner and he picks up the phone, then there's a conversation. And the, you know, the conversation is generally about the weather and, you know, what it's like in Norway or Paris or wherever he may be. But that was -- yeah, that happened.

The hoax about Joe Biden and the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin was debunked several years ago. But the MAGA media needs something to distract from Dear Leader's legal troubles, and so they have revived the hoax, which has led the usual pandering monkeys in Congress to make it the basis for an impeachment inquiry despite admitting they have NO evidence against the president of any kind.

In pursuit of giving new life to this hoax, Fox News recently interviewed the president of Ukraine who fired Shokin, Petro Poroshenko, hoping to get him to back up Shokin's bullshit story that Poroshenko fired Shokin to protect Biden's son and Burisma.

Unfortunately, it did not go well for Fox.

Kilmeade began by speaking with the former Ukrainian president — defeated by Zelensky in the country’s 2019 election — about the war in Russia. He then transitioned to the interview with Shokin, who’d referred to Poroshenko as his friend.

He played a clip from the Shokin interview in which the former prosecutor claimed that “Poroshenko fired me at the insistence of the then-vice-president Biden because I was investigating Burisma. … There were no complaints whatsoever, no problems with how I was performing at my job. But because pressure was repeatedly put on President Poroshenko, that is what ended up in him firing me.”

This is patently untrue, as has been established repeatedly. But Kilmeade presented it to Poroshenko as possible, asking if that is, in fact, why Shokin was fired.

“First of all, this is the completely crazy person,” Poroshenko began. “This is something wrong with him.”

“Second,” the nonnative English speaker continued, “there is no one single word of truth. And third, I hate the idea to make any comments and to make any intervention in the American election.” He asked that Kilmeade “not use such person like Shokin to undermine the trust between bipartisan support and Ukraine.”

“He’s not your friend?” Kilmeade asked.

“I don’t see him — maybe four years or something,” Poroshenko replied. “At all. And I hate the idea to have him because he play very dirty game, unfortunately.”

“Okay, so that is not true,” Kilmeade continued. “He didn’t get fired because of Joe Biden.” Poroshenko confirmed that he did not, saying that Shokin was fired “for his own statement.”

The Republican case against Biden takes a body blow … from Fox News

Nevertheless, the tard herd will continue to parrot the hoax. You can take that to the bank.
Lol. It’s a “hoax” to vermin like the idiot author of the opening post, because the libturds don’t care to accept evidence.

Forum List

Back