Comer says Karine is wrong to say There is no evidence

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
LOL

always an interesting thing to see: the leftists melting down because they can't defend their candidates

and then to see how utterly childish they are... Yep, kind of amusing..

LOL

If that simian spox-ape said the sky was blue I'd feel like I've been wrong about the color of the sky for 50+ years. I wouldn't hire that dumbfuck to spell check at an M&M factory.

karine ape 4.png

There is no evidence. Jean Pierre is Right. That white hamster look alike Comer hasn't produced any evidence.

If that simian spox-ape said the sky was blue I'd feel like I've been wrong about the color of the sky for 50+ years. I wouldn't hire that dumbfuck to spell check at an M&M factory.

View attachment 834157

Yeh, it's really sad.

I guess she's never heard about how all liars will have their part in the Lake of Fire.

But I guess I'm a religious fanatic to even say that...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There is no evidence. Jean Pierre is Right. That white hamster look alike Comer hasn't produced any evidence.

you're just envious because he's way better looking than you.

But anyhow... there is of course NO evidence

because you refuse to look at it.. Mr Ostrich

The No Evidence BS is seriously, seriously OLD

Do they really think we are THAT stupid?

But we are not stupid.

Trump's poll numbers show we are not, if nothing else
No, they dont think WE are that stupid. They think their democrat constituents are that stupid, and many of them are.

Im glad you feel that way. Then there is absolutely no reason to pick a different candidate than Joe. He is totally safe. No October surprise are lurking around the corner for him. Its all smooth sailing from here on out. :laugh:

But we are not stupid.

Deny and deflect is all the demafasict can do in protecting their criminal cabal cult leader

SPIN 1 - Never had ANY business dealings.
SPIN 2- No evidence.
SPIN 3 on deck - It wasn't illegal.
SPIN 4 on deck - I had no idea it was against the law.

and how about

Son of a b------ he fired him

Deny and deflect is all the demafasict can do in protecting their criminal cabal cult leader

People throw around the word Cult but it really is that.

Why do I say that? Because every single dem whether elite or everyday dim

(OK, I don't know all the latter group so I'll just say it seems like the everyday dims also)

walk and talk in lockstep w/ ea other.

They all say the same thing on abortion
the border

you name it.

THAT is the creepiest thing of all. Mark Levin has some things to say about the evil party. He seems to imply they are truly a conspiracy racket (though he never used that term that I know of)

In any case, it just is so creepy how they never disagree w/ one another, to speak of

No, they dont think WE are that stupid. They think their democrat constituents are that stupid, and many of them are.

If they were smart, they'd ditch the D party. So that's a little IQ test we have available...

You probably saw that video where Hitlery was saying just this, that the avg D voter is... How did she say that? Dumb?

something like that.. it's been awhile since I saw that

But we are not stupid.

There is no evidence.

Sorry, that's just a fact.

Forum List

Back