Biden Inc: Jim Biden's Secret Partnership With Qatar

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Is anybody else as shocked, shocked I tell you, as I am?

I'm so shocked, I just -- Well, I can't stand it. So I'll just let the article speak for itself while I swoon on my Fainting Couch.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some have warned about billions of dollars in Qatari money flooding American campuses as a means to radicalize students. Perhaps we should worry more about the campus at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Politico reported yesterday that the bankruptcy proceeding in Kentucky for Joe Biden's brother has exposed Qatar's financial connections to Joe Biden's brother.

Jim Biden got funds from two regime-linked Qatari businesses in an effort to float his Americore health-care business, according to his former business partner, in the period between Joe Biden's vice-presidency and his presidential election. And he used Joe Biden as an enticement to make those connections, too:

The sworn testimony by fund manager Michael Lewitt, a former business partner of Jim Biden’s, attests that two companies that facilitated the efforts were part-owned by “members of the Qatari government.”
One company named in the testimony partnered directly with Jim Biden in the multi-year fundraising efforts.
The second company provided financial backing for a series of loans that a hospital chain paid Jim Biden to arrange, according to documents and testimony Lewitt submitted in the course of the federal bankruptcy proceedings.
If substantiated, the alleged arrangements would constitute some of the closest known financial links between a relative of President Joe Biden and a foreign government.

Is anybody else as shocked, shocked I tell you, as I am?

I'm so shocked, I just -- Well, I can't stand it. So I'll just let the article speak for itself while I swoon on my Fainting Couch.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some have warned about billions of dollars in Qatari money flooding American campuses as a means to radicalize students. Perhaps we should worry more about the campus at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Politico reported yesterday that the bankruptcy proceeding in Kentucky for Joe Biden's brother has exposed Qatar's financial connections to Joe Biden's brother.

Jim Biden got funds from two regime-linked Qatari businesses in an effort to float his Americore health-care business, according to his former business partner, in the period between Joe Biden's vice-presidency and his presidential election. And he used Joe Biden as an enticement to make those connections, too:

From at least 2008 to 2014, Qatar's state-owned carrier Qatar Airways was a tenant of Trump Tower in Manhattan, where the airline had a “corporate campus.”* And according to Qatar Airways CEO Akbar al-Baker, he and President Donald Trump have a long-standing relationship that “goes way back.” Al-Baker even downplayed ...Jun 14, 2017

Forum List

Back