The reason why LGBTQI+ pride is still needed

In this society where people assume others are straight,until told otherwise, LGBT pride is still needed.

Like you ever heard statements like "she would drive any man wild" or "he would drive any woman wild"?

Because pride is still needed in a society that often erases LGBTQI+ people in the world around us.

Gay pride is needed not because people make assumptions, but because some people are nasty pieces of shit who'll pound on others simply because they can.

If they didn't pound on gay people, gay pride simply wouldn't exist.

Stay out of the schools ,libraries AND LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE YOU SICK FUCKS ..
No one care what two or more consenting adults do
DONT CARE !
Friggin blockheads

View attachment 525441

The "sick fucks" should also learn to leave teenage girls alone. The right-wing "conservative" pedophiles of all religions need to stop this outrage. Wait until these girls become well-educated adults. Stop sexualizing the children and let them grow up. Girls are not fresh meat. They are future adults.

Lysistrata yeah. And how long before you Leftist turns add the "P" to that list? P= Pedophiles.

Who is a pedophile? There seem to be plenty of "conservative" men who can't keep their pants zipped around teenage girls. Remember that the "conservatives"/right-wingers have marketed themselves as the champions of sexual morality. Yet you have worshiped a former president who is an admitted whore, sexual abuser, and criminal. Supposedly, "Christian sexual morality" consists of not having sex until one is married, having sex only with one's spouse after marriage, and never cheating on marriage vows. It doesn't take a "Leftist," whatever you define a "Leftist" to be, and I'm not sure), to know this. What's your life been like? Consistent with what you market? Do you, did you, qualify to wear a white tuxedo to take your wedding vows as a sign of your virtue?

In this society where people assume others are straight,until told otherwise, LGBT pride is still needed.

Like you ever heard statements like "she would drive any man wild" or "he would drive any woman wild"?

Because pride is still needed in a society that often erases LGBTQI+ people in the world around us.
So in other words we need to be more tolerant towards people who are insane? Should we allow child molesters and people who screw dogs to be able to have pride for what they do?

I might be because I had gay dreams, and got boner thinking about hot males. I think it is a good thing we are not lynched for it anymore and can say it, but if i think too much about it i could be gay, but i dont want to be gay. I dont know really how much gay i am.
You'll know for sure when you see a guy and say "meet me out back,I'm gonna suck you dry"
That should narrow it down so your mind will be at rest.
Now that you're in the priesthood it should be a cake walk

I'm still waiting for the OP's answer of WHY you have pride in fucking? Regardless if it is same sex or hetero, WHY do LGBTQ or whatever, have the NEED to prance around and demand everyone KNOW what they do in the bedroom. So. WHY? Got a legit answer?

I don't see straights marching and stating "I fucked my wife last night!" or "I met a cute girl last night and we got it on!", etc etc. So WHY do you INSIST on letting everyone know what you do? And furthermore, what is so prideful about it?

I always assume a person with a beard is going to have a dick is that wrong?

Ur a bigot.
This right here only brings me to the following question. If those who are against homosexuality are labeled bigots, how do we labeled those who stay within their own gender? to me, you can't get anymore prejudice and bigotry filled than that.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I always assume a person with a beard is going to have a dick is that wrong?
This person does not have a dick.

Chaz_Bono_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

These people have dicks, but also are mentally ill like the one with the beard.

download.jpg b5e82fa5b9ab0a2638a8768a56fdc10609-18-CaitlynJenner.rsquare.w700.jpg

If an adult man wants to spend his weekends and evenings dressing up in ladies clothes and hanging out at highway rest stops or red light districts, engaging in deviant forms of sexuality, that's his own affair.

But its nothing to be "proud" of, and he'd be better advised to tell people on a "need to know" basis.

And believe me, the general public doesn't need to know when you march down the street in drag.

If an adult man wants to spend his weekends and evenings dressing up in ladies clothes and hanging out at highway rest stops or red light districts, engaging in deviant forms of sexuality, that's his own affair.

But its nothing to be "proud" of, and he'd be better advised to tell people on a "need to know" basis.

And believe me, the general public doesn't need to know when you march down the street in drag.

But seems some places like Walmart has employees that don't seem to be educated yet about the stuff.

One day i was looking at girls jeans and a employee said "those are for girls". I wonder if i should have said, you know in today's society boys can be girls too? Plus these jeans are in my size,i have tried jeans like this in this women's size so i know they fit me.

Really, in today's society and all the news of boys wanting to be girls and still there are people who think girls clothes should be only for girls and don't realize that boys can be girls as well?

Plus one time i met a walmart door greeter who asked me why i was looking at women's clothes.

Seriously, nowadays when there are men who become women being on the news and such, there still people who don't realize about that?

I'm still waiting for the OP's answer of WHY you have pride in fucking? Regardless if it is same sex or hetero, WHY do LGBTQ or whatever, have the NEED to prance around and demand everyone KNOW what they do in the bedroom. So. WHY? Got a legit answer?

I don't see straights marching and stating "I fucked my wife last night!" or "I met a cute girl last night and we got it on!", etc etc. So WHY do you INSIST on letting everyone know what you do? And furthermore, what is so prideful about it?

No i don't.

But seems some places like Walmart has employees that don't seem to be educated yet about the stuff.

One day i was looking at girls jeans and a employee said "those are for girls". I wonder if i should have said, you know in today's society boys can be girls too? Plus these jeans are in my size,i have tried jeans like this in this women's size so i know they fit me.

Really, in today's society and all the news of boys wanting to be girls and still there are people who think girls clothes should be only for girls and don't realize that boys can be girls as well?

Plus one time i met a walmart door greeter who asked me why i was looking at women's clothes.

Seriously, nowadays when there are men who become women being on the news and such, there still people who don't realize about that?
There is no fucking way a man can become a woman. They can inject themselves with all sorts of plastic all over their body, but inside they will never achieve the actual XX chromosomes that make up the female persona. If you polish up the outside of a turd really shiny, the inside is still a turd...

There is no fucking way a man can become a woman. They can inject themselves with all sorts of plastic all over their body, but inside they will never achieve the actual XX chromosomes that make up the female persona. If you polish up the outside of a turd really shiny, the inside is still a turd...

But seems some people are still living under a rock, like i asked a sales clerk at a store if they had a certain girls jeans that were for short people and they just replied with "those are for girls" Don't people realize nowadays about crossdressers and such?

While at Hot Topic, seems they cater to those with alternative lifestyles.

But seems some people are still living under a rock, like i asked a sales clerk at a store if they had a certain girls jeans that were for short people and they just replied with "those are for girls" Don't people realize nowadays about crossdressers and such?

While at Hot Topic, seems they cater to those with alternative lifestyles.
Back in my day a girl looked like this
1628971524641.png
Then the Feminazi's decided that women should look like this

1628971596798.png

Can you imagine how hard it is for a manufacturer to satisfy all types of women? You cant fat shame obese women anymore because it might hurt their feelings, but then they bitch and moan that clothes dont fit them. It aint the clothes that is the problem.....Just like men with tits, they are the problem, not the store..

Forum List

Back