The reason why LGBTQI+ pride is still needed

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
In this society where people assume others are straight,until told otherwise, LGBT pride is still needed.

Like you ever heard statements like "she would drive any man wild" or "he would drive any woman wild"?

Because pride is still needed in a society that often erases LGBTQI+ people in the world around us.

Like you ever heard statements like "she would drive any man wild" or "he would drive any woman wild"?
An den? An what? Seriously... how on earth does that utterance harm a person who isn't heterosexual? Are we really such a fragile people that hurt feelings are reason to change national policy or apply legal sanctions against people?

I suppport the erasement of LGBTQ because I might be gay myself if we would not by default be straight until proven otherwise, and I dont want to be gay or my dad, or my son, or any family member. It is a good thing to erase gay.

Ur a bigot.

Ur a bigot.

In my family until now no one was ever gay, because everyone was just straight because gay didnt exist, well it did exist but really behind closed doors and most people who are now gay, would not know themselfes they are gay back then, or not believe it they are gay. Maybe only have dreams or something of gay sex.

closet case

I might be because I had gay dreams, and got boner thinking about hot males. I think it is a good thing we are not lynched for it anymore and can say it, but if i think too much about it i could be gay, but i dont want to be gay. I dont know really how much gay i am.

I might be because I had gay dreams, and got boner thinking about hot males. I think it is a good thing we are not lynched for it anymore and can say it, but if i think too much about it i could be gay, but i dont want to be gay. I dont know really how much gay i am.
I mean society in general ignores those who are not straight.

People should be more inclusive,instead of exclusive.

In this society where people assume others are straight,until told otherwise, LGBT pride is still needed.

Because pride is still needed in a society that often erases LGBTQI+ people in the world around us.
Most people are straight by far and away....to assume others would be just as likely be gay as straight...is crazy bullshit.

Last edited:
Ur a bigot.
You're a jabbering retard. Society is bombarded with freaks of nature all the time. Fruitcakes never shut the fuck up about who/what they fuck, yet you NEVER see a normal person identify first and foremost as hetero, because it doesn't control their lives. It's not what identifies them or defines them as a person. queers entire existence revolves around the junk they like to play with, because they're warped and if they would just shut the fuck up, they would find acceptance and tolerance a lot easier to achieve.

Go suck a dick.

You're a jabbering retard. Society is bombarded with freaks of nature all the time. Fruitcakes never shut the fuck up about who/what they fuck, yet you NEVER see a normal person identify first and foremost as hetero, because it doesn't control their lives. It's not what identifies them or defines them as a person. queers entire existence revolves around the junk they like to play with, because they're warped and if they would just shut the fuck up, they would find acceptance and tolerance a lot easier to achieve.

Go suck a dick.

You're being ablist.

Except it doesn't.

I don't know how old you are. I really don't give a fuck either.

Once upon a time, same sex happened and there were transgender people and nobody really gave a shit. Do you know what happened? Kinsey. After Kinsey a single homosexual act defined you. No other cultures do that. That's what happened. Transgender people are not new. They aren't a side show. We have always had them. It still is. Gay, lesbian and bi people? Always been around. We don't have a problem with them. So, they aren't erased. They have always been in literature, film, art and everyday life.

Do you live a sheltered life?

Except it doesn't.

Once upon a time, same sex happened and there were transgender people and nobody really gave a shit. Do you know what happened? Kinsey. After Kinsey a single homosexual act defined you. No other cultures do that. That's what happened. Transgender people are not new. They aren't a side show. We have always had them. It still is. Gay, lesbian and bi people? Always been around. We don't have a problem with them. So, they aren't erased. They have always been in literature, film, art and everyday life.

Yes,i do live a sheltered life.

How can u tell?

Except it doesn't.

I heard some studies that suggest that LGBT people are born that way.

Nobody is interested in what you do in the bedroom any more than they want to know what their neighbors do in the bedroom. Why the hell do you have to announce it and want everyone to know your sexual escapades????

Hahaha...What sane, decent people hear you saying is...
”People should embrace the collapse of American values, morality, principles and traditions, they should support the degredation of America.”

I can accept folk are gay. That's not a problem or an issue.

I don't particularly like it and find the thought of 2 guys fucking repulsive - which is my right - but it's also no big deal.

But I also think the thought of me (a straight guy) fucking a big fat chick repulsive or one of these girls with a skinhead, repulsive.

Camp, flamboyant folk annoy me, but again, kids shouting and swearing down their phones on public transport, for example, annoy me too - so again, it's no big deal.

My gripe with the LGBTQ+ movement isn't gay folk, or bi folk or trans folk (even though they are factually mental ill) - it's the fact it's a movement and industry. It's about power and money.

You simply can't preach about tolerance and inclusiveness when there's organisations that distinctly lay out the differences and keep reminding people that they are different.

Gay and trans folk have rights. Their rights and human rights are untouched regardless of corrupt, annoying, intensive, hard-progressive organisations and industries like LGBTQ+

A lot of the so-called prejudice actually comes because these industries and movements but the leftists refuse point-blank to see it because it allows them to virtue signal and gain power and make themselves feel good instead. That's why it's a fact they don't actually care about gay folk or equality - it's all about them, as usual.

Stay out of the schools ,libraries AND LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE YOU SICK FUCKS ..
No one care what two or more consenting adults do
DONT CARE !
Friggin blockheads

dokdkdjkrr.gif

LGBTQ+ is very much needed because there are very vocal morons who cannot accept people as they were born to be. Many of these same morons believe that heterosexuality is adversarial and look down upon the people whom they actually have intimate relations with and have no respect for, even in marriage; the disgusting power-trippers. We are well aware that LGBTQ+ people are in a fight for their existence that is not of their own making and wish to support them as we are well aware that they are being scapegoated. I hope that society becomes more aware of the second problem of people treating other people with disrespect because of which set of reproductive organs they have. Misogyny is also rampant and systematic, but gets very little attention.

Forum List

Back