The Real Reason The Left Is Worried About Roe Vs. Wade...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Is because they know that it has only withstood judicial scrutiny while Leftist judges have had an influential presence on the Supreme Court. And the only reason it can survive in the presence of Leftist judges, is because Leftists are willing to flaunt the law, and “interpret” meaning that doesn’t exist, from clearly written law that leaves no room for interpretation.
And above all else they fear Roe Vs. Wade will be overturned because they know at the heart of the issue, it is in fact amoral, and unconstitutional. If it were anything but; they’d never fear it being overturned no matter who sits on the bench.

Is because they know that it has only withstood judicial scrutiny while Leftist judges have had an influential presence on the Supreme Court. And the only reason it can survive in the presence of Leftist judges, is because Leftists are willing to flaunt the law, and “interpret” meaning that doesn’t exist, from clearly written law that leaves no room for interpretation.
And above all else they fear Roe Vs. Wade will be overturned because they know at the heart of the issue, it is in fact amoral, and unconstitutional. If it were anything but; they’d never fear it being overturned no matter who sits on the bench.

try to learn English------AMORAL ain't the word you want-------you want
IMMORAL

I think it's an unfounded fear. After all, no one wants to totally end abortion. The opponents of abortion just want to impose some "common sense" restrictions for the benefit of all.

I think it's an unfounded fear. After all, no one wants to totally end abortion. The opponents of abortion just want to impose some "common sense" restrictions for the benefit of all.

yeah? like what?

IMMORAL
Thanks for the lesson professor...

1. Definition of amoral
    1a : having or showing no concern about whether behavior is morally right or wrong
    • amoralpoliticians
    • an amoral, selfish person
    b : being neither moral nor immoral; specifically : lying outside the sphere to which moral judgments apply.

It was a good suggestion. Just misplaced...

IMMORAL
Thanks for the lesson professor..

1. Definition of amoral
    1a : having or showing no concern about whether behavior is morally right or wrong
    • amoralpoliticians
    • an amoral, selfish person
    b : being neither moral nor immoral; specifically : lying outside the sphere to which moral judgments apply.

It was a good suggestion. Just misplaced...

you're welcome----sorta

yeah? like what?

Oh, I don't know. Off the top of my head, we might put in a waiting period to consider the ramifications, and of course a background check to see if a person should be allowed to have an abortion because often, abortion is abused.

yeah? like what?

Oh, I don't know. Off the top of my head, we might put in a waiting period to consider the ramifications, and of course a background check to see if a person should be allowed to have an abortion because often, abortion is abused.
Determining the father would be a common sense step. He should certainly be involved in making medical decisions that concern his child. Especially something so risky as an abortion. After all. The child could die.

yeah? like what?

Determining the father would be a common sense step. He should certainly be involved in making medical decisions that concern his child. Especially something so risky as an abortion. After all. The child could die.

Excellent!

yeah? like what?

ok-----a two day waiting period-----BUT THE LADY MUST NOT BE HARASSED. Background check????? How does one "abuse" abortion----there are lots of people thruout the world who see it as a reasonable form of birth control

But the facts are; the left knows abortion as it is currently practiced, is, and has been on less than firm footing, and the only thing propping it up as it is today, was a complicit judiciary.

yeah? like what?

daddy has nothing to say unless the fetus resides in his belly

yeah? like what?

ok-----a two day waiting period-----BUT THE LADY MUST NOT BE HARASSED. Background check????? How does one "abuse" abortion----there are lots of people thruout the world who see it as a reasonable form of birth control
There are a lot of people who find it perfectly reasonable to murder an unfaithful spouse. Are ethics, and morality voting issues, subject to popularity?

yeah? like what?

Only under current practice as currently supported by the court. Things change...

yeah? like what?

There are a lot of people who find it perfectly reasonable to murder an unfaithful spouse. Are ethics, and morality voting issues, subject to popularity?

Individual privacy and personal control is a very big issue-------

yeah? like what?

two days is not enough...A week would be better for that would give the government time to identify the father and determine his views. After all, right now women are aborting babies that could be raised by the father and that would make our society a better place. We must make the world a safer place for children who are wanted.

yeah? like what?

two days is not enough...A week would be better for that would give the government time to identify the father and determine his views. After all, right now women are aborting babies that could be raised by the father and that would make our society a better place. We must make the world a safer place for children who are wanted.

BS very patriarchal view

yeah? like what?

He had a role in the creation. It's only common sense to give him an opportunity to raise his own baby if he's fit.

yeah? like what?

He had a role in the creation. It's only common sense to give him an opportunity to raise his own baby if he's fit.

silly idea. BIOLOGICALLY----women are attached to the child and the child is attached to the mother-------the father can go out and impregnate someone else

yeah? like what?

The case can certainly be made that his parental rights, and responsibilities aren’t determined by the child’s location. And there is precedent. Just ask any father who pays child support for children he only sees every other weekend. So... as we see... The fathers rights, and responsibilities remain fully intact, regardless of the child’s location.

Forum List

Back