If planned parenthood is all about women's reproductive health, why are they weighing in on packing the SC, LBGTQ???, and voting rights?

Because planned Parenthood is a evil entity.

If they pack the supreme court with "their people" then you get more abortions, more fags, more trannies, more freakzoids that also achieve the goal they want. Less babies.

It would seem they are way out of their lane in calling for packing the SC, imposing term limits on the SC, and talking about voting rights and the LBGT???? community.

Can someone tell me why lesbians and gays would be concerned with reproductive issues? WTF does the SC have to do with women's reproductive health? And don't come back with them sending abortion back to the states, abortion is performed for the health of the mother in so few instances it doesn't even register statistically, according to planned parenthood.

Planned Parenthood calls for court packing, term limits in new judicial reform package​

Planned Parenthood called for court packing and term limits for Supreme Court justices in its latest judicial reform package on Sunday.
Have you checked out how much $$ abortionists make?

That Gosnell freak had several houses and etc.

I heard somewhere that of all doctors, they make the most money. Was it almost as much as brain surgeons? or more than that? Either way...

THAT is why the libs are trying to pack the Court.. it's all about the vig

it always is

If they pack the supreme court with "their people" then you get more abortions, more fags, more trannies, more freakzoids that also achieve the goal they want. Less babies.

i guess bc they say the world is overpopulated

Why is it they never off themselves to save the planet? No, it's always someone else who must go!

Planned Unparenthood is a bed wetter slush fund, as well as a genocidal murder industry. Besides killing the babies of low class people, they enrich sociopaths who in turn give money to democrook political whores.

You get Best Answer on This Thread Award

:banana:

What exactly do they achieve by your supposed stated goal?

Forum List

Back