The Real Reason Trump is a Threat

Without the vaxxes, the outcome would have been far, far worse.
Use of cheap drugs early on would have made the vax unnecessary. But Pharma wanted big bucks.

India and Africa did this and had less deaths than us with about 2.5 billion people.

So...PHarma, Fauciconman, and you branch covidians can kiss my ass.

Use of cheap drugs early on would have made the vax unnecessary. But Pharma wanted big bucks.

India and Africa did this and had less deaths than us with about 2.5 billion people.

So...PHarma, Fauciconman, and you branch covidians can kiss my ass.
What you think is not based in fact. Prove your numbers in Africa and India, then give us evidence of the number of dead in the US, Africa, and India since Covid began.

The people voting for Trump are motivated because they think someone took their shit. They may not be totally wrong, but to complain that they are different from others wallowing up to the trough is bs.
Don’t know what you’re talking about, You won’t see me defending out of control spending from either party…Trump motivates people because they feel Trump was/is being done wrong…Simple as that.

Oh now that's on congress..

Trump is a danger to democracy. You guys need to quit making up this imaginary trump who is a freedom fighter bucking the system because he's not that.
Well, we certainly won’t rely on your characterization….

Nonsense! Cuomo knew and still moved sick old folks in with healthy new folks well after we knew older people would die from Covid. Democrats are great at revisionism history.

They were moved back because there was no other place to put them. The Hospitals were overwhelmed. Keep in mind, ANYONE in a nursing home ALREADY has medical issues that require constant care. This is why there was so much damage in the nursing homes, these folks were already vulnerable.

There you go twisting again. You are in the no spin zone so stop. You complain about Trump’s handling then say unemployment was high because Trump started the shutdown. Hypocrite.

Yes, the shutdowns were necessary because Trump decided to be a racist douche-noodle about travel restrictions. Keep those Chinese people out, but white people from Europe, come on down!

So, if you see help wanted signs then Biden is lying about his unemployment numbers. I agree with that!

Um, are you fucking retarded? I mean, I know you're a Mormon, which is like being a retard. Help Wanted Signs mean that not only is unemployment low, but there are positions that CAN'T BE FILLED due to a lack of available bodies. 3.7% is well below what is considered full employment (which is 5% who are between jobs at any given time.)

They did not get walloped. That’s simply a lie. They were just like every other state as was South Dakota and California and so on. The point is they were the same with no statistical difference and never shut down. Their students are doing fine while shutdown states aren’t. Criminal! Fauci and the Democrats should be in jail for the child abuse!

Actually, they did get walloped, especially Florida, where DeSatan decided that he was going to force kids back into schools whether the teachers thought that was a good idea or not.

Don’t know what you’re talking about, You won’t see me defending out of control spending from either party…Trump motivates people because they feel Trump was/is being done wrong…Simple as that.
Trump was not wronged. He's lost every time.

Trump voters, however, have a myrid of issues that can be seen as being made worse by Biden. In the 2016 election, voters were displeased billionaries got bailed out, while they got foreclosed. Hope and change. LOL

Good evening. Today, an indictment was unsealed charging Donald J. Trump with conspiring to defraud the United States, conspiring to disenfranchise voters, and conspiring and attempting to obstruct an official proceeding. The indictment was issued by a grand jury of citizens here in the District of Columbia and sets forth the crimes charged in detail. I encourage everyone to read it in full.

The attack on our nation’s capital on January 6, 2021, was an unprecedented assault on the seat of American democracy. As described in the indictment, it was fueled by lies. Lies by the defendant targeted at obstructing a bedrock function of the U.S. government, the nation’s process of collecting, counting, and certifying the results of the presidential election.

The men and women of law enforcement who defended the U.S. Capitol on January 6 are heroes. They’re patriots, and they are the very best of us. They did not just defend a building or the people sheltering in it. They put their lives on the line to defend who we are as a country and as a people. They defended the very institutions and principles that define the United States.

Since the attack on our Capitol, the Department of Justice has remained committed to ensuring accountability for those criminally responsible for what happened that day. This case is brought consistent with that commitment, and our investigation of other individuals continues.

Jack spells out the threat very clearly.

Hydroxychloroquine could have caused 17,000 deaths during COVID, study finds

Nearly 17,000 people may have died after taking hydroxycholoroquine during the first wave of COVID, according to a study by French researchers.

The anti-malaria drug was prescribed to some patients hospitalized with COVID-19 during the first wave of the pandemic, "despite the absence of evidence documenting its clinical benefits," the researchers point out in their paper, published in the February issue of Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy.

Now, researchers have estimated that some 16,990 people in six countries — France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Turkey and the U.S. — may have died as a result.

Trump says he takes hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus infection even though it’s an unproven treatment

Enough said.

Trump was not wronged. He's lost every time.

Trump voters, however, have a myrid of issues that can be seen as being made worse by Biden. In the 2016 election, voters were displeased billionaries got bailed out, while they got foreclosed. Hope and change. LOL
Yeah? Well, Biden has spent like a drunk sailor, stuck it to the middle and poor, and is replacing blacks with illegals…No way he wins no matter who republicans put up…

Yeah? Well, Biden has spent like a drunk sailor, stuck it to the middle and poor, and is replacing blacks with illegals…No way he wins no matter who republicans put up…

Funny, isn't that what you said in 2020? And 2022? And 2023?

I mean, I'd be worried if your party had a bout of good sense and nominated Nikki Haley. She just enough of a shiny new package to fool the stupids again.

This is what I've been saying for literally 7 years now....Trump can't be allowed to succeed because he represents a threat to the collectivism that progs yearn for....So, this election the decision will be upon us....Do we want a central authority telling us what to do, and how to live? I say no....
By “succeed” you mean trump cant be allowed to win an honest election?

That is the argument libs are making and it stinks

Funny, isn't that what you said in 2020? And 2022? And 2023?

I mean, I'd be worried if your party had a bout of good sense and nominated Nikki Haley. She just enough of a shiny new package to fool the stupids again.
Just the fact that YOU back her means to me that I’ll never vote for her…

If Trump Is Not an Insurrectionist, What Is He?

In 2020, President Trump went to the voting public of the United States and asked for another four years in office. By 51 percent to 47 percent, the voting public of the United States said no. More important, Trump lost the Electoral College, 306 to 232, meaning there were enough of those voters in just the right states to deny him a second term.

The people decided. And Trump said, in so many words, that he didn’t care. What followed, according to the final report of the House select committee on Jan. 6, was an effort to overturn the result of the election.
Trump, the committee wrote, “unlawfully pressured state officials and legislators to change the results of the election in their states.” He “oversaw an effort to obtain and transmit false electoral certificates to Congress and the National Archives.” He “summoned tens of thousands of supporters to Washington for Jan. 6,” the day Congress was slated to certify the election results, and “instructed them to march to the Capitol” so that they could “‘take back’ their country.’” He even sent a message on Twitter attacking his vice president, Mike Pence, knowing full well that “a violent attack on the Capitol was underway.”

This is what I've been saying for literally 7 years now....Trump can't be allowed to succeed because he represents a threat to the collectivism that progs yearn for....So, this election the decision will be upon us....Do we want a central authority telling us what to do, and how to live? I say no....
The sore loser in denial who is facing 91 felony charges is a threat to the nation because he rejects American democracy and the American justice system, and has a cult following that worships him.

Forum List

Back