Zone1 The Problem of Evil

We've always had to have law and order because of the first sin. Once the first sin happened then all humans and the rest of God's creatures were in danger of "Murder, slavery, genocides..."

It goes to show that we need to have the Ten Commandments and laws which based on it.

Anyway, I know what I am talking about and history backs me up while you don't even know what you are talking about. Nothing backs you up. It's just stupid and worthless crazy opinion.
There were laws before the 10 commandments were written.

As long as there have been groups of people living together there have been laws of one sort or another and as long as there have been humans living together there have been people who don't obey laws.

As I see it, the universe now has the purpose of survival in case the Earth becomes inhabitable. It also has a purpose of humans being able to explore new worlds to see if there is other life. It provides technological and scientific challenges which leads to breakthroughs.
The universe does not have a purpose to survive in fact we know exactly how the universe will end.

That we assign a purpose to the universe in no way means the universe has a purpose of its own

There were laws before the 10 commandments were written.

As long as there have been groups of people living together there have been laws of one sort or another and as long as there have been humans living together there have been people who don't obey laws.
Haha. You keep missing the point. There is a purpose for the Ten Commandments and you won't know until you are dead. What do you think the PURPOSE is?

As I said, we needed law and order because of the first sin. We needed the Ten Commandments because of what? Here's a hint. The tablets came after the Jews exited from Egypt.

The universe does not have a purpose to survive in fact we know exactly how the universe will end.

That we assign a purpose to the universe in no way means the universe has a purpose of its own
I know how the universe will end. The Second Coming of Jesus. How do you think how the universe will end?

As for purpose of the universe, it's my educated opinion. I am smarter than you and by God's grace have a better education. Other Christians may say the vast universe was to show us the GLORY OF GOD.

Mosquitos and viruses just go on making more of themselves. That's all they know how to do.

They don't ponder good and evil. They don't create language and painting and poetry and art and music.

All of which have no purpose in a purposeless universe. In a purposeless universe there is no point in good and evil; such thoughts would be silly at best. Yet they are not. We are here--YOU are here--arguing for them nearly every day.

You have to have a really big imagination to truly fathom a purposeless universe. You're mad at God, so you think you have it. I don't think you're even close.

how wrong can one be, the physiology on earth is all the same including the cns for who may believe that is the determining factor for life's deliberation - the metaphysical spiritual component is the difference in physiologies configuration.

all life on earth have emotional motivations including the forces of good and evil.

evolution crosses from one generation to another specific for the individuals involved, parent to sibling by means of their metaphysical spiritual connection or evolution would not exist and everyone would be the same without change as when life began on planet earth.

evolution crosses from one generation to another specific for the individuals involved, parent to sibling by means of their metaphysical spiritual connection or evolution would not exist and everyone would be the same without change as when life began on planet earth.
Like I said
Watch the "Human Nature" film now out on Netflix.
Then, given you pay attention, you may just wanna quit yammering that evil trash.
Now repeat after me --> CRISPR <-- Say it! Praise the Ruud! A man.

Like I said

Then, given you pay attention, you may just wanna quit yammering that evil trash.
Now repeat after me --> CRISPR <-- Say it! Praise the Ruud! A man.

funny, coming from you - evil ... also you might actually have something to say someday.

Haha. You keep missing the point. There is a purpose for the Ten Commandments and you won't know until you are dead. What do you think the PURPOSE is?

As I said, we needed law and order because of the first sin. We needed the Ten Commandments because of what? Here's a hint. The tablets came after the Jews exited from Egypt.
The purpose of the 10 commandments is to scare people into following a religion.

I know how the universe will end. The Second Coming of Jesus. How do you think how the universe will end?

As for purpose of the universe, it's my educated opinion. I am smarter than you and by God's grace have a better education. Other Christians may say the vast universe was to show us the GLORY OF GOD.
The universe will keep expanding at an accelerating rate stars will all eventually die out and the universe will go cold but before all that the Earth must survive a collision between Andromeda Galaxy and our own Milky Way Galaxy. And if our solar system survives that then our Sun will eventually run out of fuel and expand into a red giant burning all the rocky inner planets to cinder before collapsing into a white dwarf star. These are scientific facts not opinion

Last edited:
funny, coming from you - evil ... also you might actually have something to say someday.
What's funny is that I was actually considering taking you back off ignore.. depending upon your response. Oh well.. Enjoy the film anyway..

The purpose of the 10 commandments is to scare people into following a religion.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're a joke.

Why would law abiding people be SCARED of laws? It's the scofflaws and simpletons like you who end up being punished.

Why would law abiding people be SCARED of laws? It's the scofflaws and simpletons like you who end up being punished.
What better way to get people to obey your demands than by threatening them with eternal damnation?

"Laws" not made to be broken..
Example: First, Don't Wear clothes! -- But if you do wear clothes -- Thou Darest Not Wear Clothes Made Of Both Linen And Wool!
Else you'll go straight to Hell or just be fined some "equivalent value" depending upon whose bible you trust most and.. whatever. Doesn't matter. Cut off your friend's wife's hand under these peculiar circumstances.. Or maybe not.. Just collect a fine.. You'll be sorry in any case. That's the real beauty of the Big Guy's Tough Love, ain't it though? Fun, fun, fun and soooo logical!

Last edited:
What better way to get people to obey your demands than by threatening them with eternal damnation?
That's not how religion works. You don't even know that and are wrong. For people like you, it ends with eternal damnation. I've said many times how it starts with faith. You do not even know that.

I have educated opinions and can back up my arguments with links and anecdotes. Science backs up the Bible. All you have are your own uninteresting opinions which no one can back up and all of us do not care about.

I have never been scared of such threats. Why are they so scary to you? Or, why do you think everyone else is scared?

The reason for the Ten Commandments is the sense they make for a peaceful, joyful life. Sure, we can slap the word "moral" on them, but they are simply a way of living that a group of people decided to follow in their community for the good of the whole.

10. Thou Shalt Not Covet "the good of the whole."
Yes. When someone gets a new car, and someone else wants a new car, too, that is not coveting.

Coveting is wanting the specific item that already belongs to someone else. Coveting is the root cause of envy or theft.

to have their way ...

it's who needs to lie - heavenly tablets - to have people follow their madeup laws, the desert religions - than for the laws to be for the good than evil the opposite of their lie.

Forum List

Back