Zone1 The Problem of Evil

was that just a local event or world wide - fact is that never happened except on the 4th century drafting table as all the other forgeries and fallacies ...
The question replied to was:

So you say. But no one has ever come back from the dead to prove it have they?

Notice that it says: But no one has EVER come back from the dead to prove it have they?

My reply simply shows that yes, there have been some in all the history of the earth that have come back from the dead per the following verse:

Matthew 27:52–53
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

The tablets that the ten commandments were written upon were kept in the ark of the covenant. Where is the ark of the covenant? My guess is that it has been taken into heaven.

Revelation 11:19
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

well, in the 4th century they had 100 years to come up with that dilly, fallacy -

as the heavens - gave them to moses - who destroyed them to write the corrupt jews version that somehow became recorded then they are sent to the heavens when the heavens supposedly sent them to earth ...

* moses was a liar from the beginning.

well, in the 4th century they had 100 years to come up with that dilly, fallacy -

as the heavens - gave them to moses - who destroyed them to write the corrupt jews version that somehow became recorded then they are sent to the heavens when the heavens supposedly sent them to earth ...

* moses was a liar from the beginning.
So you're into writing your own history. Good luck with that.

And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose

Dead-Rising-3-header.jpg

The question replied to was:

Notice that it says: But no one has EVER come back from the dead to prove it have they?

My reply simply shows that yes, there have been some in all the history of the earth that have come back from the dead per the following verse:

Matthew 27:52–53
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
A verse in the bible isn't proof of anything.

From early Biblical times, there have been times when the faithful have fallen away and only a remnant remains. Like a well-pruned bush after heat and drought, that remnant grows back stronger and healthier. People of the remnant are unconcerned...other than being rather amused by your celebration. Didn't realize the ways of God frightened you that badly.

From early Biblical times, there have been times when the faithful have fallen away and only a remnant remains. Like a well-pruned bush after heat and drought, that remnant grows back stronger and healthier. People of the remnant are unconcerned...other than being rather amused by your celebration. Didn't realize the ways of God frightened you that badly.
Yes, I'm so frightened I'm having a shindig. Sorry my celebration ran over your precious little self-pity parade.:itsok:

So you're into writing your own history. Good luck with that.

you are who is making the claim for heavenly tablets - * that never existed.

who's are you speaking of - they spent 100 years, the 4th century writing the c bible - that's your history and you are unable to verify what all 3 desert religions claim ... tablets from "heaven" w/ 10 commandments - their own story states moses destroyed them before anyone could read them -

so, what exactly are you claiming and where is your proof.

No offense, but I don't discuss religious specifics with non-Jews. There is no common frame of reference.

that's not true, you've just criticized christianity ... for either of the above. - except maybe -

1663348217216.png

when you are blowing up palestinians, that's just cart blanch for jews whoever happened to be there to decide the fate of others ... and they wonder what could be wrong. finco.

that's not true, you've just criticized christianity ...
What fncceo said has truth, and that particular statement is not a criticism of Christianity. Many Jews (and some with good reason) cringe at the idea of discussing anything with a Christian at least three good reasons. One is that many Christians always turn the discussion to Jesus. Two is that many Christians put a Christian perspective on the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament). Third, English translations give the Hebrew Bible an entirely different slant--so different that the two people having the discussion are not even on the same page.

It is like two people thinking they are discussing the same sport, except one is discussing the rules of boxing while the other is discussing the rules of bowling. The discussion makes no sense to either.

"Good" is a fabulous word and "Bad" opposes it perfectly well. From my experience, people don't use the term "evil" unless they're being deliberately hyperbolic or alluding to something in a religious sense such as here. "Evil" is just a silly, superfluous word in a world where one can always use substitutes like awful, terrible, or really bad for emphasis.

Point being, "good" and "evil" should never be considered nor used simply as antonyms. The secular world really has no use for the term "evil." We quietly put up with its common misuse because the religious insist upon it, just as we're forced to tolerate this ridiculous conflation of "Religion and Ethics" here. The two have never been married at all, just as the term marriage itself is too often wrongly assumed to be much more than just making a private coupling public and official.

"Evil" definitely carries a "going to Hell" connotation that is good for no one. Going through life obsessed with being "judged" in the religious sense is unhealthy to say the least.

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "The evolution of the eye is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Adam and Eve did not need faith. For you see, they walked and talked with God in the Garden and had no problem losing faith in God despite that as they ate the fruit God told them not to eat.

Why even the children of Israel saw God cast deadly plagues on the Egyptians while sparing them. And then saw God split the Red Sea so they could cross to the other side and gave them manna to eat like dew on the ground when they were starving. They also did not need to place their faith in God as they build a golden calf to worship in it's stead.

See, faith means nothing, it's all about the 5 senses.

What fncceo said has truth, and that particular statement is not a criticism of Christianity. Many Jews (and some with good reason) cringe at the idea of discussing anything with a Christian at least three good reasons. One is that many Christians always turn the discussion to Jesus. Two is that many Christians put a Christian perspective on the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament). Third, English translations give the Hebrew Bible an entirely different slant--so different that the two people having the discussion are not even on the same page.

It is like two people thinking they are discussing the same sport, except one is discussing the rules of boxing while the other is discussing the rules of bowling. The discussion makes no sense to either.
that's not true, you've just criticized christianity ...

1663378704717.png

the above is what was being referred to as criticizing christianity, fnco does that regularly is why there was a rebuttal to his -

I don't discuss religious specifics with non-Jews.

it's patently an errant gratuity ... they do it all the time. and uses their slang expressions at will.

who's kidding who - us religious messaging board - what other reason are they here.

Many Jews (and some with good reason) cringe at the idea of discussing anything with a Christian ...

sure, very true, i guess - my point is that does not include snowflake ...

Forum List

Back