The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Especially since Obama pulled us out of a GOP induced recession and a record job loss administration....

Now trump is trying to sink the economy he was gifted.
Obama drove the economy into ground with his energy policy.

And his anti business rhetoric, tax policy, regulatory policy, trade policy, healthcare mandate, etc.
Yep seven and a half years straight of growth, best economy in the world. Just horrible, super duper. Watch now as your con man orange clown idiot screws it up...

Yep seven and a half years straight of growth

Yup, very weak recovery.
LOLOL

16 million jobs gained during Obama's last 7 years is weak?

:lmao:

Yes, Obama had a weak recovery.
But at least he added $9.3 trillion to the debt.

And his anti business rhetoric, tax policy, regulatory policy, trade policy, healthcare mandate, etc.
Yep seven and a half years straight of growth, best economy in the world. Just horrible, super duper. Watch now as your con man orange clown idiot screws it up...

Yup, very weak recovery.
LOLOL

You're truly fucked in the head if you think 16 million jobs over 83 consecutive months of job growth was a weak recovery. :cuckoo:

Yup, very weak recovery.
LOLOL

80% at least to avert a full-blown depression and unemployment and welfare for the victims, super duper. Read something instead of showing off your ignorance and misinformation.

Yup, very weak recovery.
LOLOL

You're truly fucked in the head if you think 16 million jobs over 83 consecutive months of job growth was a weak recovery. :cuckoo:

The U.S. economy has only grown 2% a year since it bottomed out in June 2009. That's far below the typical growth in rosy times of over 4% a year that the U.S. has experienced since World War II. It's even below the rather sluggish rebound during President George W. Bush's tenure of 2.7%.

Yes, this is the slowest U.S. recovery since WWII

CNN....fake news?

Yup, very weak recovery.
LOLOL

80% at least to avert a full-blown depression and unemployment and welfare for the victims, super duper. Read something instead of showing off your ignorance and misinformation.

80% at least to avert a full-blown depression

You mean the recession that ended in June 2009? DURR......

Yup, very weak recovery.
LOLOL

The recession that technically ended, with nine million fewer jobs, dumbass, and half of the rest of the world also totally screwed up. Great job! And half the GOP doesn't even know it happened. At least.

Yup, very weak recovery.
LOLOL

The recession that technically ended, with nine million fewer jobs, dumbass, and half of the rest of the world also totally screwed up. Great job! And half the GOP doesn't even know it happened. At least.

Obama needed to add another 100,000 pages of regulations.
And Cap & Trade......that would have really given a boost to the economy.

Maybe he could have outlawed gasoline? Or at least added a $2 a gallon tax, eh?

Yup, very weak recovery.
LOLOL

The U.S. economy has only grown 2% a year since it bottomed out in June 2009. That's far below the typical growth in rosy times of over 4% a year that the U.S. has experienced since World War II. It's even below the rather sluggish rebound during President George W. Bush's tenure of 2.7%.

CNN....fake news?
It was also the deepest recession since WWII.

Regardless, I note you just pulled a bait and switch with your argument. You went from it being a "weak" recovery to a "slow" recovery.

Yup, very weak recovery.
LOLOL

CNN....fake news?

Regardless, I note you just pulled a bait and switch with your argument. You went from it being a "weak" recovery to a "slow" recovery.
I thought it was the slowest recovery ever. Am I wrong?

LOLOL

CNN....fake news?

Yes, you're wrong. The Great Depression took longer. But I always get a kick how the right bitches and moans that the left takes too long to clean up their messes. :lol:

Yup, very weak recovery.
LOLOL

CNN....fake news?

Yup, weakest, slowest recovery since WWII.

CNN agrees.

LOLOL

CNN....fake news?

CNN agrees.
that's what happens when the GOP screws up the entire world economy instead of just ours like usual.... We had the best economy in the world under Obama.

LOLOL

CNN....fake news?

CNN agrees.
Nope, they said slowest, not weakest.

If truth was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do.

CNN....fake news?

CNN agrees.

What are the 3 biggest differences you see between "slowest recovery" and "weakest recovery"?

If truth was on my side, CNN wouldn't agree with me, eh?
Since World War II, 10 U.S. recessions have been followed by a recovery that lasted at least three years. An Associated Press analysis shows that by just about any measure, the one that began in June 2009 is the weakest.

Economic recovery is weakest since World War II

Or the AP.....

Economic growth is now tracking at a 1% rate in 2016—the weakest start to a year since 2011—when combined with a downwardly revised reading for the first quarter. That makes for an annual average rate of 2.1% growth since the end of the recession, the weakest pace of any expansion since at least 1949.

U.S. GDP Grew a Disappointing 1.2% in Second Quarter

Or the WSJ.

CNN....fake news?

Yes, you're wrong. The Great Depression took longer. But I always get a kick how the right bitches and moans that the left takes too long to clean up their messes. :lol:
Well of course.

Just as FDR prolonged the Great Depression with dumb policies, BO did the same with Great Recession.

The difference is at least FDR offered jobs to the working class. BO offered bailouts to the richest Americans.

CNN....fake news?

CNN agrees.

What are the 3 biggest differences you see between "slowest recovery" and "weakest recovery"?

Since World War II, 10 U.S. recessions have been followed by a recovery that lasted at least three years. An Associated Press analysis shows that by just about any measure, the one that began in June 2009 is the weakest.

Or the AP.....

Economic growth is now tracking at a 1% rate in 2016—the weakest start to a year since 2011—when combined with a downwardly revised reading for the first quarter. That makes for an annual average rate of 2.1% growth since the end of the recession, the weakest pace of any expansion since at least 1949.

Or the WSJ.
LOL

Here we see a rightwingnut posted a link to backup his claim -- but that failed him as his link didn't say what he was saying. So now what does the rightwingnut do? He post other links he found that do agree with what he's saying.

Rightwingnut.... your first link disagrees with your second link and your third link is unrelated to your argument. I'll leave it to you to do battle with your conflicting links.

CNN....fake news?

Well of course.

Just as FDR prolonged the Great Depression with dumb policies, BO did the same with Great Recession.

The difference is at least FDR offered jobs to the working class. BO offered bailouts to the richest Americans.
So you say, but being elected an unprecedented 4 times to office says otherwise. Needless to say, as I said, I always get a chuckle when righties bitch & moan how the left takes too long to clean up their messes. :lol:

CNN....fake news?

CNN agrees.

Or the AP.....

Or the WSJ.
LOL

Here we see a rightwingnut posted a link to backup his claim -- but that failed him as his link didn't say what he was saying. So now what does the rightwingnut do? He post other links he found that do agree with what he's saying.

Rightwingnut.... your first link disagrees with your second link and your third link is unrelated to your argument. I'll leave it to you to do battle with your conflicting links.

Weakest recovery, slowest recovery. Synonyms.
Both describe Obama's economy.

CNN agrees.

Or the AP.....

Or the WSJ.
LOL

Nope, your CNN article says the economist wouldn't declare it was the weakest recovery. You're losing your battle to untangle your conflicting links.

CNN agrees.

Or the AP.....

Or the WSJ.
LOL

Nope, your CNN article says the economist wouldn't declare it was the weakest recovery. You're losing your battle to untangle your conflicting links.

Obama had the weakest recovery....no he didn't, it was the slowest!

DURR

Forum List

Back