Obama is the Worst President Since World War II, Poll Says

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Yeah people finally realize what a useless president he was..

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

You still drunk from last night?

First, I am all for a first Black President or even a Woman President. But I don't think that Obama was that first Black President we needed for this country. Someone who viciously attacked conservatives (by using the IRS). And promoting a nationwide healthcare that was full of holes - it was mostly nothing but Swiss cheese.
And someone who didn't do anything about Benghazi on September 11, 2012. And acted as if his then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wasn't to blame. Because I am sure he was behind it as well.

To me, a President should NEVER have to apologize for who we are as a Nation. Especially, bowing down to terrorist countries such as Iran and the rest of the Middle East.

If I was President (which I can never be since I wasn't natural-born here), I would want our nation to be powerful and help other nations - but not be taken advantage of. I would work alongside with other nations to build a much better world. And I would always be there for my country. Not because I was asked. Because, it's my duty to my country and to God. To make sure my people come first.

Where was Obama when his people needed him most?

?

?

Why else would you post something from 2014?

One more example of the hypocrisy on the right. Any poll which does not conform to what they want to believe is fake, and any poll which does support their opinion is good.

See: Total Scores/Overall Rankings | C-SPAN Survey on Presidents 2017

Obama is about 100X worse than Nixon, but the Press has ZERO interest in his epic FBIgate Scandal.

Why what? Why do I favor a first Black President? Or why I don't think Obama was a good President?

I am all for a black President, because as long as he takes this country in the right direction. And not in the direction as HE/SHE fits - for his/her own agenda, I believe that anyone - no matter what color/race that person is, would be a good President. It's not always about where you came from. It's all about how you want to move the country forward.

First, I am all for a first Black President or even a Woman President. But I don't think that Obama was that first Black President we needed for this country. Someone who viciously attacked conservatives (by using the IRS). And promoting a nationwide healthcare that was full of holes - it was mostly nothing but Swiss cheese.
And someone who didn't do anything about Benghazi on September 11, 2012. And acted as if his then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wasn't to blame. Because I am sure he was behind it as well.

To me, a President should NEVER have to apologize for who we are as a Nation. Especially, bowing down to terrorist countries such as Iran and the rest of the Middle East.

If I was President (which I can never be since I wasn't natural-born here), I would want our nation to be powerful and help other nations - but not be taken advantage of. I would work alongside with other nations to build a much better world. And I would always be there for my country. Not because I was asked. Because, it's my duty to my country and to God. To make sure my people come first.

Where was Obama when his people needed him most?

The lies are strong in this one.

He did not use the its against his enemies . That’s fake news .

Some regional office in deep red south Ohio decided profile groups with certain names when the requested tax exempt status . Liberal groups were also caught up in that .

LOLOLOLOLOL

That's from a very old Quinnipiac poll. Quinnipiac has a much more recent poll....

Obama is now ranked the 2nd best president since WWII. Just below Ronald Reagan; while trump is the worst according to 41%...

Quinnipiac poll: 41% say Trump worst president since World War II

:dance:

Were the people in the poll allowed to say why they voted Obama the worst? Seems to me the country was better off after 8 years of Obama, considering the shape of the economy after eight years of bush jr. Let's not overlook the power of fox news and talk jocks like limbaugh and hannity either. They've pounded the 'republican good, democrat bad' mantra for decades into the easily swayed, like so many of the right wing loons on this site.

Forum List

Back