Obama is the Worst President Since World War II, Poll Says

This is nothing less then the obvious. No small feat though considering Jimmy Carter:

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012, according to the poll, while 38% think the country would be worse off.

Ronald Reagan was the most common answer among those surveyed for the best President since World War II, with 35% choosing the Republican icon. Another 18% chose Bill Clinton, and 15% chose John F. Kennedy.

Presidents always see their scores improve with the passage of time, therefore this kind of poll is unfair.
Trump will be deemed the worst in the next one.

I think the poll is correct. Barack is by far the worst President since WWII and GWB is the second worst. I personally think Eisenhower was the best followed by Trump then Reagan.

This is nothing less then the obvious. No small feat though considering Jimmy Carter:

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012, according to the poll, while 38% think the country would be worse off.

Ronald Reagan was the most common answer among those surveyed for the best President since World War II, with 35% choosing the Republican icon. Another 18% chose Bill Clinton, and 15% chose John F. Kennedy.

This is OBVIOUS to everyone but The Dem Tard DemNazis.

Trumpybear wins! Hahahahahaha 33% ? 2014?

DONALD TRUMP IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER, 41 PERCENT OF AMERICANS SAY IN POLL

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-worst-president-ever-41-percent-americans-say-new-poll-1091223
/—-/ You can’t compare half a term to others that served a full term or two terms, but we appreciate your desperation to find anything negative to post. Snicker

The OP's poll was taken in 2014, or 3/4th of President Obama's time in office.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-worst-president-ever-41-percent-americans-say-new-poll-1091223
/—-/ You can’t compare half a term to others that served a full term or two terms, but we appreciate your desperation to find anything negative to post. Snicker

/——/ Thanks for providing my point.

/——/ Thanks for providing my point.

In reality both polls merely show the partition divide we have.

I thought LBJ was the worst but they keep doubling down on stupid and followed up with Clinton and then Obummer. Looking at their current crop I see they insist on making things worse until the eventual destruction of this nation is complete. The democratic party needs to die before they kill us all.

Who cares? He is long gone.

All I know is what I see the division in America was practically gone until obama was elected. Now its worse than it was in the 60's

I've noticed that too. Based on some I've talked with, their attitude struck me as if to say things were fine back when those people knew their place. I recall one conversation with a friend soon after Obama took office and he took Obama's use of Air Force One as some sort of personal affront.

Getting back to the survey cited in OP, the one result I agreed with was...
And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012

All I know is what I see the division in America was practically gone until obama was elected. Now its worse than it was in the 60's

LOL . All it took for the racist to ramp up their hatred was for Obama to run for president. They really flipped out and came out when he won. Of course the GOP opened the door for them and now they control the former GOP and are now silent Trumpublicans.

I've noticed that too. Based on some I've talked with, their attitude struck me as if to say things were fine back when those people knew their place. I recall one conversation with a friend soon after Obama took office and he took Obama's use of Air Force One as some sort of personal affront.

Getting back to the survey cited in OP, the one result I agreed with was...
And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012

I bet nearly every one of them voted for Mitt two years prior to the poll too.

We believing polls now are we?! Haha

You really want to open that door?
Totally. Polls are fucking garbage -- Whether they lean left, or lean right. They're all so fucking biased that it's absolutely ridiculous to take them seriously anymore. It's all word-play bullshit and anyone that believes them is dumb as pig-shit at this point for not learning from 2016.

Dude, I can hand-pick 4 Trump supporters and 1 Californians and say -- Without lying -- 4 out of 5 Americans support Trump. Because that's what that was. 4 out of 5. I didn't say 80% of all Americans. Just 4 of 5. That's 5 fucking people, dude. And who chooses those 5 people? The fuckers that fund this shit.

And what about that poll? 33% of Americans? Hmmm... Oh. I can get 3 American citizens one of which believes Obama is the worst president, and BOOM! Headlines: 33.33% of Americans believes Obama is the worst. What? I'm not lying. After all, all three of those citizens I polled were Americans.

Polls are 100% bias dog-shit.

We believing polls now are we?! Haha

You really want to open that door?
Totally. Polls are fucking garbage -- Whether they lean left, or lean right. They're all so fucking biased that it's absolutely ridiculous to take them seriously anymore. It's all word-play bullshit and anyone that believes them is dumb as pig-shit at this point for not learning from 2016.

Dude, I can hand-pick 4 Trump supporters and 1 Californians and say -- Without lying -- 4 out of 5 Americans support Trump. Because that's what that was. 4 out of 5. I didn't say 80% of all Americans. Just 4 of 5. That's 5 fucking people, dude. And who chooses those 5 people? The fuckers that fund this shit.

And what about that poll? 33% of Americans? Hmmm... Oh. I can get 3 American citizens one of which believes Obama is the worst president, and BOOM! Headlines: 33.33% of Americans believes Obama is the worst. What? I'm not lying. After all, all three of those citizens I polled were Americans.

Polls are 100% bias dog-shit.

Figures lie and liars figure.

33% in 2014 thought Obama was the worst. In 2018 41% thought Trump was the worst. What do you bet the 33% were mostly Republicans and the 41% were mostly Democrats?

It's a Propaganda trap.

Obama did irreparable damage to the U.S. The economy may be fixable, but the social deterioration is irreversible.

Forum List

Back