The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Nope, they said slowest, not weakest.

If truth was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do.

What are the 3 biggest differences you see between "slowest recovery" and "weakest recovery"?

If truth was on my side, CNN wouldn't agree with me, eh?

Since World War II, 10 U.S. recessions have been followed by a recovery that lasted at least three years. An Associated Press analysis shows that by just about any measure, the one that began in June 2009 is the weakest.

Economic recovery is weakest since World War II

Or the AP.....

Economic growth is now tracking at a 1% rate in 2016—the weakest start to a year since 2011—when combined with a downwardly revised reading for the first quarter. That makes for an annual average rate of 2.1% growth since the end of the recession, the weakest pace of any expansion since at least 1949.

U.S. GDP Grew a Disappointing 1.2% in Second Quarter

Or the WSJ.
LOL

Here we see a rightwingnut posted a link to backup his claim -- but that failed him as his link didn't say what he was saying. So now what does the rightwingnut do? He post other links he found that do agree with what he's saying.

Rightwingnut.... your first link disagrees with your second link and your third link is unrelated to your argument. I'll leave it to you to do battle with your conflicting links.

Weakest recovery, slowest recovery. Synonyms.
Both describe Obama's economy.
Nope, your CNN article says the economist wouldn't declare it was the weakest recovery. You're losing your battle to untangle your conflicting links.

Obama had the weakest recovery....no he didn't, it was the slowest!

DURR
Despite your ignorance, "weak" and "slow" are not synonyms...

Synonyms of weak | Thesaurus.com
Synonyms of slow | Thesaurus.com

You posted two contradictory articles. Deal with it.

The U.S. economy has only grown 2% a year since it bottomed out in June 2009. That's far below the typical growth in rosy times of over 4% a year that the U.S. has experienced since World War II. It's even below the rather sluggish rebound during President George W. Bush's tenure of 2.7%.

Yes, this is the slowest U.S. recovery since WWII

CNN....fake news?
It was also the deepest recession since WWII.

Regardless, I note you just pulled a bait and switch with your argument. You went from it being a "weak" recovery to a "slow" recovery.
I thought it was the slowest recovery ever. Am I wrong?
Yes, you're wrong. The Great Depression took longer. But I always get a kick how the right bitches and moans that the left takes too long to clean up their messes. :lol:
Well of course.

Just as FDR prolonged the Great Depression with dumb policies, BO did the same with Great Recession.

The difference is at least FDR offered jobs to the working class. BO offered bailouts to the richest Americans.
So you say, but being elected an unprecedented 4 times to office says otherwise. Needless to say, as I said, I always get a chuckle when righties bitch & moan how the left takes too long to clean up their messes. :lol:
So much wrong with that.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter. Plus all politicians lie and FDR may been the biggest liar. The media covered up his numerous lies, as they do for all big government statists. Duping millions of Americans.

The mess you ignorantly refer to was caused by a criminal ruling class that has near complete control of the government and media. Dummies think one party or the other is solely responsible.

It was also the deepest recession since WWII.

Regardless, I note you just pulled a bait and switch with your argument. You went from it being a "weak" recovery to a "slow" recovery.
Yes, you're wrong. The Great Depression took longer. But I always get a kick how the right bitches and moans that the left takes too long to clean up their messes. :lol:
Well of course.

Just as FDR prolonged the Great Depression with dumb policies, BO did the same with Great Recession.

The difference is at least FDR offered jobs to the working class. BO offered bailouts to the richest Americans.
So you say, but being elected an unprecedented 4 times to office says otherwise. Needless to say, as I said, I always get a chuckle when righties bitch & moan how the left takes too long to clean up their messes. :lol:
So much wrong with that.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter. Plus all politicians lie and FDR may been the biggest liar. The media covered up his numerous lies, as they do for all big government statists. Duping millions of Americans.

The mess you ignorantly refer to was caused by a criminal ruling class that has near complete control of the government and media. Dummies think one party or the other is solely responsible.
LOL

Ah, yes, when you can't win an argument about an election, accuse the American people of being stupid. :eusa_doh:

As far as liars, there is none bigger than trump. There is almost nothing he doesn't lie about.

What are the 3 biggest differences you see between "slowest recovery" and "weakest recovery"?

Since World War II, 10 U.S. recessions have been followed by a recovery that lasted at least three years. An Associated Press analysis shows that by just about any measure, the one that began in June 2009 is the weakest.

Or the AP.....

Economic growth is now tracking at a 1% rate in 2016—the weakest start to a year since 2011—when combined with a downwardly revised reading for the first quarter. That makes for an annual average rate of 2.1% growth since the end of the recession, the weakest pace of any expansion since at least 1949.

Or the WSJ.
LOL

Here we see a rightwingnut posted a link to backup his claim -- but that failed him as his link didn't say what he was saying. So now what does the rightwingnut do? He post other links he found that do agree with what he's saying.

Rightwingnut.... your first link disagrees with your second link and your third link is unrelated to your argument. I'll leave it to you to do battle with your conflicting links.

Nope, your CNN article says the economist wouldn't declare it was the weakest recovery. You're losing your battle to untangle your conflicting links.

DURR

Weakest recovery, slowest recovery.

You posted two contradictory articles.

Of course, Obama didn't have the weakest recovery....it was the slowest!

Victory!!!

Or the AP.....

Or the WSJ.
LOL

DURR

upload_2019-6-23_18-6-44.png

Weak recovery.
Anemic recovery.
Feeble recovery.
Fragile recovery.
Frail recovery.
Hesitant recovery.
Powerless recovery.
Shaky recovery.
Sickly recovery.
Sluggish recovery.
Uncertain recovery.

Hmmmmmmmm……….

LOL

DURR

View attachment 266028

Weak recovery.
Anemic recovery.
Feeble recovery.
Fragile recovery.
Frail recovery.
Hesitant recovery.
Powerless recovery.
Shaky recovery.
Sickly recovery.
Sluggish recovery.
Uncertain recovery.

Hmmmmmmmm……….
None of which were the word you used ... "weak".

Well of course.

So much wrong with that.

LOL

Ah, yes, when you can't win an argument about an election, accuse the American people of being stupid. :eusa_doh:

As far as liars, there is none bigger than trump. There is almost nothing he doesn't lie about.
FDR was an enormously arrogant egotistical jackass. He did some good things, as all presidents do. Mostly bad though.

You think Americans who voted Donnie are dumb, but now you laud the American voter.

If you would study FDR, you would know of his many lies and deceptions. In the 1940 election, he lied repeatedly that no American boys were going to war. All the while feverishly trying to get the Germans to sink American shipping. In 1944 election he couldn’t walk or talk, but that didn’t stop the arrogant prick. The media covered for him throughout his presidency, keeping the American people in the dark. Just like they did with BO.

DURR

View attachment 266028

Weak recovery.
Anemic recovery.
Feeble recovery.
Fragile recovery.
Frail recovery.
Hesitant recovery.
Powerless recovery.
Shaky recovery.
Sickly recovery.
Sluggish recovery.
Uncertain recovery.

Hmmmmmmmm……….
None of which were the word you used ... "weak" ... of which none of those synonyms appeared in your links about the recovery.

And yet, all good descriptions for Obama's slowest recovery since WWII.

Well of course.

So much wrong with that.

LOL

FDR was an enormously arrogant egotistical jackass. He did some good things, as all presidents do. Mostly bad though.

You think Americans who voted Donnie are dumb, but now you laud the American voter.

If you would study FDR, you would know of his many lies and deceptions. In the 1940 election, he lied repeatedly that no American boys were going to war. All the while feverishly trying to get the Germans to sink American shipping. In 1944 election he couldn’t walk or talk, but that didn’t stop the arrogant prick. The media covered for him throughout his presidency, keeping the American people in the dark. Just like they did with BO.
I never said folks were dumb because they voted for trump. In fact, most voters voted for Hillary.

Sadly, your argument was such a failure, you thought you could defeat my position by ascribing your position to me. :lol:

Regardless, despite your delusions, hysterics, and revisionism, FDR is lauded as one of the greatest presidents we ever had. Four electoral victories supports that.

DURR

View attachment 266028

Weak recovery.
Anemic recovery.
Feeble recovery.
Fragile recovery.
Frail recovery.
Hesitant recovery.
Powerless recovery.
Shaky recovery.
Sickly recovery.
Sluggish recovery.
Uncertain recovery.

Hmmmmmmmm……….
None of which were the word you used ... "weak" ... of which none of those synonyms appeared in your links about the recovery.

Says you, but then you posted one link that said one thing and another link saying the opposite.

Well of course.

So much wrong with that.

LOL

I never said folks were dumb because they voted for trump. In fact, most voters voted for Hillary.

Sadly, your argument was such a failure, you thought you could defeat my position by ascribing your position to me. :lol:

Regardless, despite your delusions, hysterics, and revisionism, FDR is lauded as one of the greatest presidents we ever had. Four electoral victories supports that.
Oh brother.

DURR

View attachment 266028

Weak recovery.
Anemic recovery.
Feeble recovery.
Fragile recovery.
Frail recovery.
Hesitant recovery.
Powerless recovery.
Shaky recovery.
Sickly recovery.
Sluggish recovery.
Uncertain recovery.

Hmmmmmmmm……….

Says you, but then you posted one link that said one thing and another link saying the opposite.

Weakest recovery is not the opposite of slowest recovery.

View attachment 266028

Weak recovery.
Anemic recovery.
Feeble recovery.
Fragile recovery.
Frail recovery.
Hesitant recovery.
Powerless recovery.
Shaky recovery.
Sickly recovery.
Sluggish recovery.
Uncertain recovery.

Hmmmmmmmm……….

He is arguing the difference between weak and slowest. LOL.

View attachment 266028

Weak recovery.
Anemic recovery.
Feeble recovery.
Fragile recovery.
Frail recovery.
Hesitant recovery.
Powerless recovery.
Shaky recovery.
Sickly recovery.
Sluggish recovery.
Uncertain recovery.

Hmmmmmmmm……….

You posted one article that said it was the weakest and another that said it wasn't the weakest.

Try to pay attention to what you post. Meanwhile, it's your job to reconcile your inconsistent articles, not mine.

View attachment 266028

Weak recovery.
Anemic recovery.
Feeble recovery.
Fragile recovery.
Frail recovery.
Hesitant recovery.
Powerless recovery.
Shaky recovery.
Sickly recovery.
Sluggish recovery.
Uncertain recovery.

Hmmmmmmmm……….

Aww, you poor thing. I kicked your ass so hard, now you're trying to glom onto others.

:lmao:

Aww, you poor thing. I kicked your ass so hard, now you're trying to glom onto others.

:lmao:
Yes you did. LOL

View attachment 266028

Weak recovery.
Anemic recovery.
Feeble recovery.
Fragile recovery.
Frail recovery.
Hesitant recovery.
Powerless recovery.
Shaky recovery.
Sickly recovery.
Sluggish recovery.
Uncertain recovery.

Hmmmmmmmm……….

You posted one article that said it was the weakest and another that said it wasn't the weakest.

Try to pay attention to what you post. Meanwhile, it's your job to reconcile your inconsistent articles, not mine.

And don't forget the ones that said it was the slowest.

LOLOLOL

Yeah, that's what you changed your argument to when I pointed out the article you posted actually said it was the "slowest" -- while you posted a link to that article thinking it corroborated your claim that it was the "weakest."

That's when you lost your argument.

:dance:

LOLOLOL

Yeah, that's what you changed your argument to when I pointed out the article you posted actually said it was the "slowest" -- while you posted a link to that article thinking it corroborated your claim that it was the "weakest."

That's when you lost your argument.

:dance:

Obama had the slowest recovery.
Obama had the weakest recovery.
No inconsistency in sight.

Forum List

Back