Obama is the Worst President Since World War II, Poll Says

I think you have to go back to Caligula to find a bigger piece of shit than the meat puppet faggot.

You have to go back to Carter to find a worse president than Obama.

You have to go back to Harding to find a worse president than Trump.

All I know is what I see the division in America was practically gone until obama was elected. Now its worse than it was in the 60's

I've noticed that too. Based on some I've talked with, their attitude struck me as if to say things were fine back when those people knew their place. I recall one conversation with a friend soon after Obama took office and he took Obama's use of Air Force One as some sort of personal affront.

Getting back to the survey cited in OP, the one result I agreed with was...
And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012
Knew their place? what was their place unless it was by my side? Are you a whip cracker?

All I know is what I see the division in America was practically gone until obama was elected. Now its worse than it was in the 60's

LOL . All it took for the racist to ramp up their hatred was for Obama to run for president. They really flipped out and came out when he won. Of course the GOP opened the door for them and now they control the former GOP and are now silent Trumpublicans.
so tell me did trump go to meetings with Robert kkk Byrd? Did Trump claim Byrd was his mentor?
What exactly racist things has the president done?

This is nothing less then the obvious. No small feat though considering Jimmy Carter:

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012, according to the poll, while 38% think the country would be worse off.

Ronald Reagan was the most common answer among those surveyed for the best President since World War II, with 35% choosing the Republican icon. Another 18% chose Bill Clinton, and 15% chose John F. Kennedy.

Can't wait for the FBIgate Trials to begin.

This is nothing less then the obvious. No small feat though considering Jimmy Carter:

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012, according to the poll, while 38% think the country would be worse off.

Ronald Reagan was the most common answer among those surveyed for the best President since World War II, with 35% choosing the Republican icon. Another 18% chose Bill Clinton, and 15% chose John F. Kennedy.

I thought LBJ was the worst but they keep doubling down on stupid and followed up with Clinton and then Obummer. Looking at their current crop I see they insist on making things worse until the eventual destruction of this nation is complete. The democratic party needs to die before they kill us all.
Mr. Foster, I believe you're right. Seems the Democrats have declared war on President Trump, and now they're on the warpath after Ice. They've sent Congress people over to Mexico to solicit illegals to come over here, so they can make Ice look really bad, while they are not providing any humanitarian assistance funds whatsoever. The're committing one treasonous act after another to make conservative America look bad, but they tackled the wrong quarterback yesterday when AOC went into attack mode against Holman the hero and got told to do her job and fund the border effort. She made a real ass of herself by not understanding the laws of Congress. That was a real bad act. Really bad.

Considering that he was responsible for the absolute decline in racial relations in this country, allowed Antifa to become a thing and did nothing as a good portion of the country was literally burning from riots, he definitely deserves to be considered a shit president.

I think the poll is correct. Barack is by far the worst President since WWII and GWB is the second worst. I personally think Eisenhower was the best followed by Trump then Reagan.
You really think Obama was worse than Nixon?

Obama did irreparable damage to the U.S. The economy may be fixable, but the social deterioration is irreversible.
Fixable?! Every thing Trump brags about in his economy was on a 6 year trend. All these unemployment and jobs numbers, stock market growth, even GDP numbers... all along the same trend lines. Trump was handed this economy on a golden platter. That’s what the numbers show. If you disagree then show me a 10 year stat chart that shows a significant trend change after trump took over

I've noticed that too. Based on some I've talked with, their attitude struck me as if to say things were fine back when those people knew their place. I recall one conversation with a friend soon after Obama took office and he took Obama's use of Air Force One as some sort of personal affront.

And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012
Knew their place? what was their place unless it was by my side? Are you a whip cracker?

Just saying how the comments I heard struck me in a way which I don't point the finger towards Obama for division in America.

It's been my view that what divided America was George W Bush's decision to invade Iraq. Up to then the country had pulled together in response to 9/11. That decision was why I'd rate Bush as the 2nd worse since WWII, behind that other Texan, LBJ.

President Obama worse than Baby Bush? Two botched wars, at least one of which he lied the nation into, torture, and a financial system and an economy in free fall? That is perfectly, utterly ludicrous.

The latter phrase demonstrates you aren't a completely lost cause, but come on, muster a bit of sound judgment already.

Just saying how the comments I heard struck me in a way which I don't point the finger towards Obama for division in America.

It's been my view that what divided America was George W Bush's decision to invade Iraq. Up to then the country had pulled together in response to 9/11. That decision was why I'd rate Bush as the 2nd worse since WWII, behind that other Texan, LBJ.
Only a racist would think someone of another race should know their place only a racist would even make such a suggestion.

President Obama worse than Baby Bush? Two botched wars, at least one of which he lied the nation into, torture, and a financial system and an economy in free fall? That is perfectly, utterly ludicrous.

The latter phrase demonstrates you aren't a completely lost cause, but come on, muster a bit of sound judgment already.
Bush neutralized international Islamic terrorism (while Obama couldn't utter those words btw} and ousted Saddam and his kin into what has become a stable state by ME standards despite the dire prediction of the time. Obama has no such legacy; in fact no legacy at all. Simply put, Obama dindunuffin.

I would rate Bush Jr. and Bush Sr. as the two worst presidents since WWII.

Jimmy Carter has gotten an unfair rap. He did a number of good things: Camp David, deregulation of the airline industry, deregulation of the gas industry, etc. He also appointed a lot of centrists to the federal judiciary (along with a lot of liberals, to be sure--but at least his appointments were somewhat evenly divided between centrist and liberal). He just happened to be in the White House at the wrong time, and he could not control the Federal Reserve. I would never vote for him over Reagan, but I think Carter was not as bad as some conservatives claim.

LOL . All it took for the racist to ramp up their hatred was for Obama to run for president. They really flipped out and came out when he won. Of course the GOP opened the door for them and now they control the former GOP and are now silent Trumpublicans.
so tell me did trump go to meetings with Robert kkk Byrd? Did Trump claim Byrd was his mentor?
What exactly racist things has the president done?

My point is that racism always existed and was not practically gone. All it took was for a guy who looked like Obama to win for them to come out and show their colors again, and they did.

Bush neutralized international Islamic terrorism (while Obama couldn't utter those words btw} and ousted Saddam and his kin into what has become a stable state by ME standards despite the dire prediction of the time. Obama has no such legacy; in fact no legacy at all. Simply put, Obama dindunuffin.

Haha, the Iraqis and the UN Kicked Jr. out of Iraq. Iran gained significant influence in the region. ISIS was one of the results of GW's stategic blunder.

Stability in the ME is an illusion.

Haha, the Iraqis and the UN Kicked Jr. out of Iraq. Iran gained significant influence in the region. ISIS was one of the results of GW's stategic blunder.

Stability in the ME is an illusion.
Has Iraq attacked Kuwait or Iran lately? Has it gassed Kurds? Where are those throngs of Iraqi terrorists that were going to erupt against American interests and what happened to the impending Iraqi civil war between Shias, Sunnis and Kurds that was going to kill millions and break up the state, especially since Trump broke up the Obama founded ISIS? Iraq today is far more peaceful then it had been when Saddam was gassing Kurds and even has rudimentary democratic institutions.

But I suppose that would take a certain amount of objective analysis rather than knee-jerk responses.

Let's just congratulate you on your very apt moniker.

Let's just congratulate you on your very apt moniker.
Doubtless, that is the best you can do.

Forum List

Back