I see - and then y'all took the Podesta leaks and turned it into a cool conspiracy theory about a child sex ring in a pizza parlor basement.

I did? When was that? I do not recall ever commenting on that.

Free speech will become real when people don't even think about free speech. It will simple be. Birds sing freely. They are not censoring each other. Birds don't even think about that. Nudity will be allowed when people think nothing about the nude form. Zoos and pedohilia people will be able to be themselves, when people don't think anything of it, having great peace in them.

Wikileaks should have been shut down years ago by any means.
Like all fascists - DrLove hates transparency and self-governance.
That's how Russia got out their hacked emails and disinformation in 2016.
Ahhhh…so you’re pissed at WikiLeaks for exposing the corruption of the Dumbocrats rather than being pissed at the Dumbocrats for their corruption.

Yeah, that sounds about what we would expect from a Dumbocrat.

Last edited:
No cheating was exposed. It was pure, highly-edited hit job material.
Bwahahaha! Even Hitlery didn’t deny any of it, you low-IQ imbecile. She absolutely had a private server, she absolutely violated the Emoluments Clause, Bill Clinton absolutely interfered on her behalf to get her out of criminal charges, etc.

Bwahahaha! Even Hitlery didn’t deny any of it, you low-IQ imbecile. She absolutely had a private server, she absolutely violated the Emoluments Clause, Bill Clinton absolutely interfered on her behalf to get her out of criminal charges, etc.
It’s crystal clear from this incident, not that some of us needed more evidence, that our government is out of control. Plotting to murder a journalist for exposing criminal government actions should set off alarm bells everywhere. However it appears the MSM is not even concerned. In fact, they are siding with the corrupt government that wishes to murder journalists.

Its time for a big change.

It’s crystal clear from this incident, not that some of us needed more evidence, that our government is out of control. Plotting to murder a journalist for exposing criminal government actions should set off alarm bells everywhere.
It's hard to believe it actually happened here, but it has. The Democrats have transformed it into a totalitarian-state just like they wanted.

And tragically, I just don't see a way of going back now. A "revolution" is not even possible. Assuming that the military does uphold their oath to the US Constitution and joins the side of liberty, our enemies would simply use the conflict to either conquer us or destroy us. So it ends badly no matter how you look at it.

They've always said that every dynasty died about 250 years in. We're just more proof. The low-IQ left was the death of the United States.

It's hard to believe it actually happened here, but it has. The Democrats have transformed it into a totalitarian-state just like they wanted.

And tragically, I just don't see a way of going back now. A "revolution" is not even possible. Assuming that the military does uphold their oath to the US Constitution and joins the side of liberty, our enemies would simply use the conflict to either conquer us or destroy us. So it ends badly no matter how you look at it.

They've always said that every dynasty died about 250 years in. We're just more proof. The low-IQ left was the death of the United States.
While I agree with a lot of that, I don’t agree the Ds are entirely the culprit. The Rs are just as guilty. After all, both parties are controlled by the same people.

While I agree with a lot of that, I don’t agree the Ds are entirely the culprit. The Rs are just as guilty. After all, both parties are controlled by the same people.
I'm not sure I'd go as far to say "JUST" as guilty. The R's certainly shoulder their fair share of the blame. But the overwhelming majority has been the nightmare known as the Democrats.

Forum List

Back