WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will be punished for embarrassing the DC establishment

To people like you, the truth is always crazy

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You clearly are one violent ignorant dumb f**ker.

This from the fuck that worships a traitor to this nation.

Yeah we shouldn’t be told of the crimes our government commits against us. We need to be kept in the dark. So thinks the kooky statists.
Gipper you should read Gator again. He said: "Snowden is a traitor. He did a good thing exposing the NSA spying." He approved of exposing the NSA. Then he continued with the BUT as follows: "But he also stole more than 100,000 classified documents that he then used to trade for sanctuary in Russia. Giving them and China our secrets."

It is the second part of this paragraph you have overlooked. It is the trading of American secrets to our enemies that is the issue that set his anger into the red zone. And in addition I'd bet the ranch you'd scream to high heaven over the Pentagon papers, Iran-Contra, Watergate and a current President's business increases while in office. So you accusing Gator of wanting to keep government crimes in the dark rings a tad hollow at my house.
Yeah he just likes putting bullets in people’s heads, but I’m the kooky one.

Can you think of a better way to deal with traitors? Execution was the traditional method

Yeah we shouldn’t be told of the crimes our government commits against us. We need to be kept in the dark. So thinks the kooky statists.
Gipper you should read Gator again. He said: "Snowden is a traitor. He did a good thing exposing the NSA spying." He approved of exposing the NSA. Then he continued with the BUT as follows: "But he also stole more than 100,000 classified documents that he then used to trade for sanctuary in Russia. Giving them and China our secrets."

It is the second part of this paragraph you have overlooked. It is the trading of American secrets to our enemies that is the issue that set his anger into the red zone. And in addition I'd bet the ranch you'd scream to high heaven over the Pentagon papers, Iran-Contra, Watergate and a current President's business increases while in office. So you accusing Gator of wanting to keep government crimes in the dark rings a tad hollow at my house.
Yeah he just likes putting bullets in people’s heads, but I’m the kooky one.

Can you think of a better way to deal with traitors? Execution was the traditional method

Sorry, gator. The thought makes me cringe. Snowden's fate is sealed. He is forever outcast from home.

Snowden is a hero. Statists don’t know this. Surprising.

You are a fucking traitor as well

A hero to anti-Americans everywhere
Anti-Americans?

A traitor? To who?

The American people?

Or the massive security state that holds the American people in contempt?

Loyalty is not a one way street and the last time I checked Americans are still supposed to be guaranteed a right to be secure in our persons, houses, papers and effects.

You’re crazy, but maybe you know that.

It’s that second half that is inaccurate. Everything was given to Greenwald before leaving Hong Kong. Snowden was in the airport in Moscow, transiting to S. America when his passport was cancelled and he was stranded. The Russian government granted him asylum as a thumb in the eye of the US government. The information was already outed.

Last edited:

Anti-Americans?

A traitor? To who?

The American people?

Loyalty is not a one way street and the last time I checked Americans are still supposed to be guaranteed a right to be secure in our persons, houses, papers and effects.
The latter, and fuck ‘em

Soooo it’s all good so long as lots of people are dying for lies and Lockheed Martin’s bottom line. No need to see behind the curtain, no reason for John Jones, farm implement salesman, Beetlefuck, Iowa to know the real reason the bits and pieces of what is left of his son lie cold in the churchyard.
Fuck that.
It is my great wish that more and more have the backbone exhibited by Ellsberg, Manning, Snowden, Kirakou, Van Buren and others in making public the atrocious behavior of the government. Let us hope that there will always be an Assange or a Greenwood out there to make public important info.

How funny to use “backbone” and Snowden in the same sentence. That fuck fled to our biggest rival taking more than 100,000 classified documents with him that he traded for sanctuary.

I would volunteer to put a bullet in that fucks head

From the fuck that worships at the alter of the state and seeks to keep its horrors hidden so that they may be perpetuated.

Soooo it’s all good so long as lots of people are dying for lies and Lockheed Martin’s bottom line. No need to see behind the curtain, no reason for John Jones, farm implement salesman, Beetlefuck, Iowa to know the real reason the bits and pieces of what is left of his son lie cold in the churchyard.
Fuck that.
It is my great wish that more and more have the backbone exhibited by Ellsberg, Manning, Snowden, Kirakou, Van Buren and others in making public the atrocious behavior of the government. Let us hope that there will always be an Assange or a Greenwood out there to make public important info.

How funny to use “backbone” and Snowden in the same sentence. That fuck fled to our biggest rival taking more than 100,000 classified documents with him that he traded for sanctuary.

Jarhead mentality. Blind deference to the masters.

Fuck that.

Way too many Americans have it. The Land of Free and home of the brave has transitioned to a nation of brainwashed statist pussies.

Anti-Americans?

A traitor? To who?

The American people?

To the statist, government can do whatever it likes. Clearly they aren’t very smart. Government loves statists.

Fuck that.

That jarhead mentality that gives you the freedom to be a pussy behind your computer worshiping a traitor

That jarhead mentality that gives you the freedom to be a pussy behind your computer worshiping a traitor

Says the pussy willing to murder for a criminal government.

It’s that second half that is inaccurate. Everything was given to Greenwald before leaving Hong Kong. Snowden was in the airport in Moscow, transiting to S. America when his passport was cancelled and he was stranded. The Russian government granted him asylum as a thumb in the eye of the US government. The information was already outed.

Everything was not given to Greenwald, only a portion.

Manning was the thief and ultimately pardoned by Obama. Should we have prosecuted the NY Times for publishing the (stolen) "Ellsberg papers" during the Vietnam War?
Ellsberg had this to say about how Assange's arrest may play out over the next few months:

Daniel Ellsberg On Assange Arrest: The Beginning of the End For Press Freedom
DLY041119_ellsberg_assange.jpg

"It’s a very serious assault on the First Amendment. A clear attempt to rescind the freedom of the press, essentially.

"Up till now we’ve had a dozen or so indictments of sources, of which my prosecution is the very first prosecution of an American for disclosing information to the American public. And that was ended a couple of years later by governmental misconduct.

"There were two others before President Obama, and nine or so under President Obama, of sources, none of these having been tested in the Supreme Court yet as to their relation to the First Amendment. Hasn’t gone to them.

"This is the first indictment of a journalist and editor or publisher, Julian Assange.

"And if it’s successful it will not be the last.

"This is clearly is a part of President Trump’s war on the press, what he calls the enemy of the state. And if he succeeds in putting Julian Assange in prison, where I think he’ll be for life, if he goes there at all, probably the first charge against him is only a few years.

"But that’s probably just the first of many.

"In my own case, my first indictment was for three counts, felony counts. That was later expanded to 12 felony counts by the end of the year, for a possible 115-year sentence. So I think this is a warning shot across the bow of every editor and publisher in the country."

Forum List

Back