The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

Seems that they may have. But that’s certainly not Trump’s fault any more than it would be my fault if a burglar breaks into my house tonight.

What Hillary and the DNC did to Trump - mobilizing federal agencies to spy on her opponent, and then on a SITTING president in order to oust him - is a crime that rises to treason, and she should be in prison for life.
I’m not blaming him for Russia’s actions however he thoroughly disgraced himself in the way he talked about it.

Tell me how Clinton committed treason. Specifically. Go ahead. I want to hear the full explanation.

I’m not blaming him for Russia’s actions however he thoroughly disgraced himself in the way he talked about it.

Tell me how Clinton committed treason. Specifically. Go ahead. I want to hear the full explanation.
She spied on a sitting president in an effort to create a story by which to oust him. Treason.

Ha ha ha ha. You’re so easily triggered. You did say that Ukraine was close to joining NATO. You’re all over the place.
They’re getting closer and it has been a top priority if Zelensky.

Obviously this is a concern of Putin otherwise he wouldn’t have demanded they be denied.

They’re getting closer and it has been a top priority if Zelensky.

Obviously this is a concern of Putin otherwise he wouldn’t have demanded they be denied.
Under Trump, Putin was silent. Under Obama, Bush and Biden he went on the warpath. Indisputable facts.

I hope Z and his people can hold him off. Worried about the nukes. Russia owns 45% of the world nuclear arsenal. Someone needs to take out Putin.

For those of you who didn't see and hear Trump speaking at CPAC last night, he said the best thing I ever heard him say. So far he is the ONLY president where Russia didn't try attacking another country and that he always was the one who got us out of trouble and not into it. Because so far he's the only one who figured out that it's always a good idea to be on good terms with our sworn enemies.

...He was only in office 4 years, if he was re-elected and 8 years guess what would of happened? Putin would of invaded anyway. I am tired of hearing this B.S. if Trump was still in office this would of never happened... blah...blah.. blah... BALONEY in one ear, BALONEY out the other.

...He was only in office 4 years, if he was re-elected and 8 years guess what would of happened? Putin would of invaded anyway.
How do YOU know that Putin would have invaded anyway? The fact of the matter is that he did NOT invade when Trump was president, but did in one year after Biden took over. Any of your “what would have happened anyway” is meaningless.

...He was only in office 4 years, if he was re-elected and 8 years guess what would of happened? Putin would of invaded anyway. I am tired of hearing this B.S. if Trump was still in office this would of never happened... blah...blah.. blah... BALONEY in one ear, BALONEY out the other.

Whatever you say Skippy.

I say that if Hillary had won, she would have sent Chelsea to Ukraine where she would be paid $85,000 a month, she would have made a new law that people could not have cats as pets, and she would have forced girls to have transgender operations, and she would have…..

Just because they didn’t collide doesn’t mean that Putin wasn’t trying to get Trump elected.

He was. He most definitely was.
Biden has done more for Putin than Trump could've done. Even Obama told putin to wait till after the election. So he could deal with him better. You're an idiot.

Keep your friends close.............keep your enemies in the living room.

As I stated in another post on this subject..................Trump is a businessman. He knows how to talk business to other businessmen. He knows how to play the pacification game to keep your adversaries from blowing their lids or getting irate.

Trump stated many times when he was running, that he's a businessman, and this country needs to be ran like the business it is.......not like an ATM that the Dems and Libs do.

And thats what he did. And like any businessman, he met with his opposing sides to see what needed to be done in order to handle them and control them to the point that they could be reasoned with.

The DementiacRats don't have a fucking CLUE how to intelligently TALK to people or REASON with them........all they know how to do is harass, irritate, annoy, belittle, slander, infuriate, cajole, coerce, torment, lie to, and threaten.
What is little appreciated about Trump is that he a world-class schmoozer. Just look how he schmoozed Kim, and very likely Putin. Most people, even powerful leaders, are subject to "The Schmooze".

It's just like Trump said last night himself,..the problem isn't (or at least shouldn't be) that Putin is smart,.. it's that our current "leaders" are really, really dumb.
That’s what I love about trump,telling it like it is,when he is talking about our current leaders,he is talking not just about Biden but how congress is corrupt,I can’t ever recall a president in my lifetime coming out telling it like it is that congress is corrupt.

For those of you who didn't see and hear Trump speaking at CPAC last night, he said the best thing I ever heard him say. So far he is the ONLY president where Russia didn't try attacking another country and that he always was the one who got us out of trouble and not into it. Because so far he's the only one who figured out that it's always a good idea to be on good terms with our sworn enemies.

Or perhaps it was just good timing. Province going to do whatever he's going to do no matter who's president in the United States.

Yeah, but only two countries have been invaded by our enemies under Biden so far. And we only lost a few soldiers. And the Americans in those countries have a decent chance of getting themselves out alive somehow. And it's only been 13 months.

Such a relief to have these competent adults running things.

ONLY 2 countries invaded under Biden.

ONLY lost a few soldiers due to Viden's disastrous Afghanistan debacle.

8,000 Americans still stranded in Afghanistan.
- 'Descent chance of getting themselves out' after Biden vowed not to pull out u til everyone had been gotten out.

Biden reversed Trump's policy of getting troops out of harm's way by sending troops back to Somalia, Africa.

Competent adults running things? Who and where would that be?

Forum List

Back