The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

He didn’t take Georgia dip shit. Georgia is still a country and getting closer to becoming a member of NATO.

Putin released a draft treaty with demands late last year.

You didn’t know that because you’re not well informed.
You dumb orderly. He took significant parts, which are part of Russia now.

They are? Really. Link that please.
I really hate having to educate you but since you asked:

It's proven it was hillary's lie. The bad part is nothing will happen to her because she is a democrat.

It's just like when BLM or ANTIFA does anything illegal they don't say anything about it, but I start talking about wanting to weed them out along with illegal immigrants it's off with my head and I need to be arrested. They obviously don't have any common sense or knowledge of the constitution.

I really hate having to educate you but since you asked:
Your own link states he took notable amount of territory and that territory is part of Russia. Y’all an idiot.

Your own link states he took notable amount of territory and that territory is part of Russia. Y’all an idiot.
Taking parts of Georgia =/= taking Georgia

A dip shit like you wouldn’t even know where to find Georgia on a map so sit down and admit you’re a moron.

Not remotely. Your own link showed you to be stupid. Did you even read what you posted? Tell me again why Ukraine isn’t part of NATO? Lol.

You didn’t know Ukraine was corrupt. Hahahahhaha dumbass
I never said that Russia didn’t take parts or Georgia and I never said Ukraine wasn’t corrupt.

You’re not just a moron, you’re a liar.

You're a complete idiot if you still believe the russian collusion hoax.
Just because they didn’t collide doesn’t mean that Putin wasn’t trying to get Trump elected.

He was. He most definitely was.

The LEFT focuses on irrelevant cultural issues. You just don't want anyone on the right to respond
That’s for sure. For the last two years, you’d think the biggest issues are racism, transgender rights, and “equity,” when they far, FAR down the list. More important are:

1) the safety and security of our nation and that of our allies
2) the economy and inflation
3) the mass invasion of illegal immigrants across our southern border
4) the unprecedented rise in violent crime and the soft approach toward criminals
4) energy independence
6) the increasing habit of the government to label or treat dissenters as domestic terrorists or otherwise demonize them

I never said that Russia didn’t take parts or Georgia and I never said Ukraine wasn’t corrupt.

You’re not just a moron, you’re a liar.
Ha ha ha ha. You’re so easily triggered. You did say that Ukraine was close to joining NATO. You’re all over the place.

How did you determine I “fell for it”?

Trump didn’t call neo nazis fine people. He said some of the people who showed up to a white supremacists rally were fine people. It’s still a stupid statement.

Your turn. Did Putin and Russia hack the DNC?
Seems that they may have. But that’s certainly not Trump’s fault any more than it would be my fault if a burglar breaks into my house tonight.

What Hillary and the DNC did to Trump - mobilizing federal agencies to spy on her opponent, and then on a SITTING president in order to oust him - is a crime that rises to treason, and she should be in prison for life.

For those of you who didn't see and hear Trump speaking at CPAC last night, he said the best thing I ever heard him say. So far he is the ONLY president where Russia didn't try attacking another country and that he always was the one who got us out of trouble and not into it. Because so far he's the only one who figured out that it's always a good idea to be on good terms with our sworn enemies.

Weakened the NATO alliance
Tariffs
Complete failure on energy policies
Complete failure on preserving national landmarks and parks
Record deficits and debt
Complete failure on COVID

But other than that he was right up there with Hoover and Buchanan

If Trump were worried about himself he would have never chose to be President.

He could be anywhere on this planet doing anything he wants with anyone he wants.

He's worried about the status of our country as we all should be since a clown and a hyena is currently in charge of it... supposedly. (Not falling for that lie either though.)

Forum List

Back