The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

ONLY 2 countries invaded under Biden.

ONLY lost a few soldiers due to Viden's disastrous Afghanistan debacle.

8,000 Americans still stranded in Afghanistan.
- 'Descent chance of getting themselves out' after Biden vowed not to pull out u til everyone had been gotten out.

Biden reversed Trump's policy of getting troops out of harm's way by sending troops back to Somalia, Africa.

Competent adults running things? Who and where would that be?
You keep bringing up Afghanistan like it's all Biden's fault. trump orchestrated that deal with the Taliban, leaving the Afghan government out in the cold abandoning them. That's why everything went to shit so fast. The only thing Biden could do was buy a little more time. And he had been telling everyone to get out for months they didn't listen they chose to stay there.

I keep bringing up Biden's disastrous, failed Afghanistan withdrawal - big difference.
You can't force American civilians out of a foreign country you can only advise them to get out. He even offered to pay their airfare out for months. They must have been missionaries, arms dealers and or drug dealers to want to stay there.

How do YOU know that Putin would have invaded anyway? The fact of the matter is that he did NOT invade when Trump was president, but did in one year after Biden took over. Any of your “what would have happened anyway” is meaningless.
Yep,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.lol

You can't force American civilians out of a foreign country you can only advise them to get out.
Yeah, no shit. Wasn't it you who tried this false narrative earlier?

The problem with that false narratives is all the people that had to be rescued / pulled out by private citizens and groups who went over on their own, people who wanted to leave but Joe left behind.

If you don't count all of them then you could argue they are the people who did not want to come.

Yeah, no shit. Wasn't it you who tried this false narrative earlier?

The problem with that false narratives is all the people that had to be rescued / pulled out by private citizens and groups who went over on their own, people who wanted to leave but Joe left behind.

If you don't count all of them then you could argue they are the people who did not want to come.
False narrative ? No it's Republicans are telling all the lies these days. Yes the state department in August of 2021 offered flights out free for any American even Afghans that were helping Americans get out of the country. But I didn't want to have a chaotic situation at the very end. The last flight out was November 3rd. They had four months to get out. I don't know why these people chose to stay.

False narrative ? No it's Republicans are telling all the lies these days. Yes the state department in August of 2021 offered flights out free for any American even Afghans that were helping Americans get out of the country. But I didn't want to have a chaotic situation at the very end. The last flight out was November 3rd. They had four months to get out. I don't know why these people chose to stay.
www.buisnessinsidet.com free evacuation flights for Afghans, Americans fleeing Kabul. August 20th., 2021.

False narrative ? No it's Republicans are telling all the lies these days.
So you are claiming there were no rescue missions carried out by non-govt entities after Biden promised not to leave until everyone was out then abandoned Americans who still wanted out?

Is that your claim?

Want to try again, dumbass?

So you are claiming there were no rescue missions carried out by non-govt entities after Biden promised not to leave until everyone was out then abandoned Americans who still wanted out?

Is that your claim?

Want to try again, dumbass?

Everything I said was true. You called me names, you lied. I think I'm done here you're not worth the bother.

Everything I said was true. You called me names, you lied. I think I'm done here you're not worth the bother.
Of course you're 'done here' because you claimed Joe Biden got everyone who wanted out of Afghanistan out, and I proved you wrong. Run like a little bitch whose been caught lying / ignorant of what you're talking about.

I didn't lie - I posted 3 links to articles about independent groups going in to Afghanistan to rescue Americans Joe Biden left behind.

You said that didn't happen. It's not that I'm not worth bothering with - its the fact that I embarrassed you by proving you wrong.

ONLY 2 countries invaded under Biden.

ONLY lost a few soldiers due to Viden's disastrous Afghanistan debacle.

8,000 Americans still stranded in Afghanistan.
- 'Descent chance of getting themselves out' after Biden vowed not to pull out u til everyone had been gotten out.

Biden reversed Trump's policy of getting troops out of harm's way by sending troops back to Somalia, Africa.

Competent adults running things? Who and where would that be?
Your irony detector seems off.

Trump would have passed on sanctions on Putin

He would have told Europe to ignore Ukraine because Russian Oil was more important
Thank you, Nostradumbass.

surprise-me-say-something-intelligent-icrnhasoheezburger-con-postize-27611681.png

Of course you're 'done here' because you claimed Joe Biden got everyone who wanted out of Afghanistan out, and I proved you wrong. Run like a little bitch whose been caught lying / ignorant of what you're talking about.

I didn't lie - I posted 3 links to articles about independent groups going in to Afghanistan to rescue Americans Joe Biden left behind.

You said that didn't happen. It's not that I'm not worth bothering with - its the fact that I embarrassed you by proving you wrong.
You don't even comprehend what I said. I said he offered to get everybody out of there, whether the idiots took them up on it or not was there business. Calling me names again that shows you don't have a good case, your argument is faulty. You better go back and reread what I said, maybe you'll get it this time. If you don't you're the one that's lying.

You don't even comprehend what I said. I said he offered to get everybody out of there, whether the idiots took them up on it or not was there business.
Oh, I understand. I understand you are spinning and lying.

Biden did not 'offer' to get everyone out - he declared he would not leave until everyone was out.

He then abandoned Americans who wanted to get out. Imported 3 of many links showing how private / independent groups had to go in to rescue Americans who wanted out, not only immediaty after Biden abandoned them but while they were getting ready to run.

The state department told stranded Americans to hide, that the US was not coming for them. Vets and other groups did what Biden promised but failed to do - go get them and get them out. The articles I provided prove this...yet you continue to te the same false narrative in defense of Biden and his failed pull-out of Afghanistan.

Oh, I understand. I understand you are spinning and lying.

Biden did not 'offer' to get everyone out - he declared he would not leave until everyone was out.

He then abandoned Americans who wanted to get out. Imported 3 of many links showing how private / independent groups had to go in to rescue Americans who wanted out, not only immediaty after Biden abandoned them but while they were getting ready to run.

The state department told stranded Americans to hide, that the US was not coming for them. Vets and other groups did what Biden promised but failed to do - go get them and get them out. The articles I provided prove this...yet you continue to te the same false narrative in defense of Biden and his failed pull-out of Afghanistan.
You are the one that's lying. The state department offered free evacuation to Americans and Afghans who helped Americans for more than 3 months before the fall of Kabul to the Taliban. So many did not take advantage of that, I'm not surprised that there weren't more deaths and casualties. You're here about the 13 Americans that died, but you don't hear about the thousands of Afghans who did. When a country gets taken over by radical extremist forces, it's own people suffer the most.

You are the one that's lying. The state department offered free evacuation to Americans and Afghans who helped Americans for more than 3 months before the fall of Kabul to the Taliban. So many did not take advantage of that, I'm not surprised that there weren't more deaths and casualties. You're here about the 13 Americans that died, but you don't hear about the thousands of Afghans who did. When a country gets taken over by radical extremist forces, it's own people suffer the most.
Thanks for the continued desperate and emotional yet unsupported opinion in defense of Biden's disastrous failed withdrawal. Meanwhile I provided you with multiple links / articles debunking your claim.

Sorry, facts beat partisan emotion every time.

Thanks for the continued desperate and emotional yet unsupported opinion in defense of Biden's disastrous failed withdrawal. Meanwhile I provided you with multiple links / articles debunking your claim.

Sorry, facts beat partisan emotion every time.
I posted the notice from the state department didn't you see that didn't you read that. I believe it was supposed 237. I don't know what more Biden could have done. Everything you're talking about is what happened after November 3rd when the US was officially out of Afghanistan.

I posted the notice from the state department didn't you see that didn't you read that. I believe it was supposed 237. I don't know what more Biden could have done. Everything you're talking about is what happened after November 3rd when the US was officially out of Afghanistan.
Numerous threads have covered In detail the mistakes Biden made. I saw what tbe State Department posted. I reminded you of how Biden vowed not to leave anyone behind but failed to keep that promise because the Taliban controlled the timing of our departure, not Biden.

Americans who wanted to leave were left behind and independent / private groups went in, before and after the last military plane left Afghanistan, and rescued % got people out. That is a fact, no matter what the State Dept was claiming.

The US was chased out of Afghanistan. The last plane taking off as the Taliban were shelling / attacking the airport was reminiscent of the last helicopter taking off out of Viet Nam.

Americans who wanted to leave were rescued / pulled out by non-US govt groups, as the links I posted show, not by Biden. The claim that Biden got everyone out that wanted to leave is false.

Forum List

Back