The one hope for white people

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I'm not white and I can tell white people this, if it makes a difference. I'm not white, and I can guarantee you that there is no solidarity amongst non whites. It's all a media mirage, a form of propaganda. Non whites, we all belong to separate groups, and don't get along.

Asians, hispanics, blacks, doesn't matter, we don't get along with each other, let alone with all of the subgroups therein.

There simply isn't going to be a multiracial utopian coalition in America. It will never happen, it is the road to disunity and collapse.

Makes no difference either way to me, just thought I would share that.

I don't think the majority of US citizens care for your opinion and still interact together as a society does, and by the way, the US has always had multi-ethnic groups in society..

I'm not white and I can tell white people this, if it makes a difference. I'm not white, and I can guarantee you that there is no solidarity amongst non whites. It's all a media mirage, a form of propaganda. Non whites, we all belong to separate groups, and don't get along.

Asians, hispanics, blacks, doesn't matter, we don't get along with each other, let alone with all of the subgroups therein.

There simply isn't going to be a multiracial utopian coalition in America. It will never happen, it is the road to disunity and collapse.

Correct. I have noticed a racial hierarchy with the non white. Asians and Christian mid easterns rate pretty high. Needless to say ; all non whites seem to avoid the groid. Especially sheboons. Best case scenario ; Whites go their own way and let non whites sort their dilemma out.

scientists are saying that very soon America will be too racially mixed to identify. Pure "white" will be a rarity.

The Changing Face of America

maybe then skin color in America will be irrelevant.

Correct. I have noticed a racial hierarchy with the non white. Asians and Christian mid easterns rate pretty high. Needless to say ; all non whites seem to avoid the groid. Especially sheboons. Best case scenario ; Whites go their own way and let non whites sort their dilemma out.

Let them sort out their dilemma? They are still American citizens. They also live with us and what ever sorting out they do will effect us all.

scientists are saying that very soon America will be too racially mixed to identify. Pure "white" will be a rarity.

The Changing Face of America

maybe then skin color in America will be irrelevant.

We can only hope. I am still dismayed that, in 2017, skin color is such a divisive topic. Actions are what count. See the individual, not the stereotype.

Let them sort out their dilemma? They are still American citizens. They also live with us and what ever sorting out they do will effect us all.
the dilemma of..... not being white?:haha:
but white privilege doesn't exist :coffee:

As we balkanize ; the negro will need to become self sufficient or accept demise. Whites and browns are getting pretty disgusted. Sadly the jew has overreacted by the severe weaponization of the negro. Other races seem to refuse assimilation with the groid. Simple. As nation states grow within the US. Azatlan , mexifornia , Whitelandia , Solutria , Franklin etc. Where do the groids go? The cities. With fat mudsharks in tow. Astronomical homicide rates. Filth. Crime. Yes , deeeeeeetroit. apelanta. memphrica. Ain't dieversity grand?

There are two kinds of people in the world, whites and those who want to be white. Oh, and Rachel Dolezal.
why do you think all people want to be white? We are that superior?

Most of the serious white supremacists on these forums claim superiority because of what others of their skin color have done. Not anything they have actually achieved, but by trying to say a shared skin color gives them credit for the accomplishments of others.

As we balkanize ; the negro will need to become self sufficient or accept demise. Whites and browns are getting pretty disgusted. Sadly the jew has overreacted by the severe weaponization of the negro. Other races seem to refuse assimilation with the groid. Simple. As nation states grow within the US. Azatlan , mexifornia , Whitelandia , Solutria , Franklin etc. Where do the groids go? The cities. With fat mudsharks in tow. Astronomical homicide rates. Filth. Crime. Yes , deeeeeeetroit. apelanta. memphrica. Ain't dieversity grand?

I live in Atlanta. It is a pretty great place to be. Traffic can suck, but all in all I love it here. There are problems. But nothing horrible.

I live in Atlanta. It is a pretty great place to be. Traffic can suck, but all in all I love it here. There are problems. But nothing horrible.

Cool. The entire state of GA and the deep south for that matter is becoming new africa. Check out Jackson , MS. LOL. Personally I live with my kindered in the Ozarks. Live and let Live ; we all have a right to exist.

There are two kinds of people in the world, whites and those who want to be white. Oh, and Rachel Dolezal.

Yes

Funny that you think all whites or all blacks are the same. I know plenty of very successful blacks and plenty of whites that are total failures.

Just because someone who has the same skin color as you, accomplished something, it does not mean you get credit for accomplishing anything.

You would have to ask non-whites that. I was merely stating the obvious.
what makes it obvious that minorities want to be white?
From what I see around my diverse city, minorities keep much of their own culture.

Forum List

Back