The Pollitics of White Privilege

I’m still waiting on you to call out racists before considering your imperious demands. I can find links to where I have. Other than, you make demands that you refuse to follow So don’t expect others to. I’m not.

It’s not the admissions policies so much as the crowing over Blacks not getting in, the fact you assume most of them don’t have merit, the way you completely dismissed the accomplishments of the young Black woman who was accepted into all 8 Ivy Leagues, and yes, the meltdowns over too many Blacks in adverts, too many Blacks in Disney promotional material, Blacks playing roles that Whites played, crossing the streets to avoid Blacks, how every co-worker or Black you’ve run into seems to be a stereotypically horrible person.

I just don’t need to diminish Black people in order appreciate the accomplishment of Jews or see the need to pit one minority against the other.

And unfair admissions? Everyone seems to think it is perfectly fine to have majority White legacy admissions with less merit because it’s about money.
Yeah, whatever. I’m waiting for you to call out IM2, the worst racist on this forum, or JoeB, the worst antisemite on this forum.

You’re just too biased to be rational.

Last edited:
Not really. There are more white people on welfare than any other race.
Well, really, evil whitey represents the largest proportion of the population and contributes the largest proportion of federal taxes. By many metrics, evil whitey under represents the per-capita share of government assistance.

Well, really, evil whitey represents the largest proportion of the population and contributes the largest proportion of federal taxes.
Yup. Although whites are 70% of the population, they take only 40% of the welfare; and while blacks are only 13% of the population, they take 22% of the welfare.

They could reduce that if they didn’t have 72% of babies out of wedlock.

Yup. Although whites are 70% of the population, they take only 40% of the welfare; and while blacks are only 13% of the population, they take 22% of the welfare.

They could reduce that if they didn’t have 72% of babies out of wedlock.
Joey is sulking in the corner.

Joey is sulking in the corner.
The ironic thing is that while he is calling other people racist, he spews antisemitic venom. Just a couple of days ago he said it “would be a good thing” if the Arabs drove all the Jews in Israel into the sea.

It makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get chosen as VP or Press Secretary or any of the other jobs that were decided based on skin color.

Um, we've had 49 Vice Presidents. 47 5/8th of them have been white dudes. (CHarles Curtis, VP under Hoover, was 3/8th Native American).

1 of them is half black and half Asian. Oh, yeah, and female.

Seems to me that if anything, people of color are underrepresented in that office.

And before you go sputtering on about "Merit", such luminaries as Dan "Potatoe" Quayle and Spiro Agnew have held the office. Not to mention Aaron Burr, you know the guy who killed Hamilton and committed treason.

That only works if you don't count Middle Class "Entitlements" as welfare. Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment, Veteran's benefits... all benefit white people more than people of color.

Let's start with this. Here we see an attitude prevalent among the right wing whites in this forum. That whites are made racists because blacks or other people of color complain too much about racism. Yet these are the first people to call blacks or other people of color racists who belong to groups like the NOI, NBPP and even BLM because BLM had the "nerve" to name themselves what they did.

White privilege makes a white person believe they have the right to be racist because blacks complain about racism, but blacks have no right to just be angry, much less racist, because of slavery, jim crow apartheid and tthe mordern racial gaslighting employed by members of the white racist subculture. These people believe they can tell us how to act, and then point to blacks like Sowell and Owens to tell us how to think.. But nobody black is supposed to dislike that.

This is white supremacist thinking But we blacks are just suppoosed to accept it while whites like the one quoted can say he's a racist because he's tired of everyone telling him what to think about blacks.

White privilege.
Bottom line. In my life I have crossed paths with thousands, if not millions of people. Never have two been the same. Racism falls in with ignorance and it is not curable.

Bottom line. In my life I have crossed paths with thousands, if not millions of people. Never have two been the same. Racism falls in with ignorance and it is not curable.
Racism is curable. So is ignorance.

Well, really, evil whitey represents the largest proportion of the population and contributes the largest proportion of federal taxes. By many metrics, evil whitey under represents the per-capita share of government assistance.
Evil whitey denies people equal opportunity and equal pay. And evil whitey gets the most government assistance. Corporate welfare, farm subsidies, etc.

Evil whitey denies people equal opportunity and equal pay. And evil whitey gets the most government assistance. Corporate welfare, farm subsidies, etc.
Yes

Go on

And how does that make you feel.

Evil whitey is excluded from all sorts of things - the latest being Best Buy’s leadership training program.

And evil whitey PAYS in the most for government subsidies, corporate subsidies, etc. But blacks are more likely to BE on government subsidies.

The anti-white racism must be stopped.

Evil whitey is excluded from all sorts of things - the latest being Best Buy’s leadership training program.

And evil whitey PAYS in the most for government subsidies, corporate subsidies, etc. But blacks are more likely to BE on government subsidies.

Well, that's not true, either. The problem is, white people call their welfare "Entitlements". And that makes it okay, then.

And he leaves off that white people are paying IN the most for government assistance.

Actually, most government funding comes from taxes on the wealthy. Most of aren't paying all that much compared to what we are getting out of it.

Forum List

Back