The Pollitics of White Privilege

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
But I also realize I am racist. I don't like blacks as a whole, individually I know quite a few I like that I work with. But blacks as a group? I don't like them one bit. I didn't used to be that way but after all that BLM nonsense, everyone telling me I have to think this or say that or do this when it comes to blacks I started to dislike them. So yeah I'm racist, and blacks and democrats and progressives made me racist.

Let's start with this. Here we see an attitude prevalent among the right wing whites in this forum. That whites are made racists because blacks or other people of color complain too much about racism. Yet these are the first people to call blacks or other people of color racists who belong to groups like the NOI, NBPP and even BLM because BLM had the "nerve" to name themselves what they did.

White privilege makes a white person believe they have the right to be racist because blacks complain about racism, but blacks have no right to just be angry, much less racist, because of slavery, jim crow apartheid and tthe mordern racial gaslighting employed by members of the white racist subculture. These people believe they can tell us how to act, and then point to blacks like Sowell and Owens to tell us how to think.. But nobody black is supposed to dislike that.

This is white supremacist thinking But we blacks are just suppoosed to accept it while whites like the one quoted can say he's a racist because he's tired of everyone telling him what to think about blacks.

White privilege.

I'll wager you'd cultivate an entire new 'tude , were you to hang with my redneck white trash bluecollar ilk IM2....

~S~
Sparky, I'm from Kansas. I've hung out and still hang out with plenty of "redneck, white trash, blue collar" types. I put that in quotes because they were none of those things. They are honest non racist whites who might just happen to understand how blacks might feel the way some do without making excuses for whites, denying the problem, or calling blacks racists for talking about race.

As a white woman I do not believe I have a given right of superiority over other ethnicities . I simply earn it . Or not , as the case may be . However, things work best, imho, when the notion of superiority/ inferiority is removed from the equation .

Sparky, I'm from Kansas. I've hung out and still hang out with plenty of "redneck, white trash, blue collar" types. I put that in quotes because they were none of those things. They are honest non racist whites who might just happen to understand how blacks might feel the way some do without making excuses for whites, denying the problem, or calling blacks racists for talking about race.
seems you know us then IM2.....then you know why we come by our stance as well ~S~

As a white woman I do not believe I have a given right of superiority over other ethnicities . I simply earn it . Or not , as the case may be . However, things work best, imho, when the notion of superiority/ inferiority is removed from the equation .
As white women are the number one beneficiary of Affirmative Action...

Let's start with this. Here we see an attitude prevalent among the right wing whites in this forum. That whites are made racists because blacks or other people of color complain too much about racism. Yet these are the first people to call blacks or other people of color racists who belong to groups like the NOI, NBPP and even BLM because BLM had the "nerve" to name themselves what they did.

White privilege makes a white person believe they have the right to be racist because blacks complain about racism, but blacks have no right to just be angry, much less racist, because of slavery, jim crow apartheid and tthe mordern racial gaslighting employed by members of the white racist subculture. These people believe they can tell us how to act, and then point to blacks like Sowell and Owens to tell us how to think.. But nobody black is supposed to dislike that.

This is white supremacist thinking But we blacks are just suppoosed to accept it while whites like the one quoted can say he's a racist because he's tired of everyone telling him what to think about blacks.

White privilege.
I don't like entire groups of any kind of people. Why should I?

Hector12 and IM2 - two sides of a demonetized coin.

Naw, we get frustrated when you guys take a valid complaint and take it too far.

Let's take BLM. Everyone agreed that what Darren Chauvin did was wrong, even most white folks. But when that turned into weeks of "Burn, Loot, Murder", white people got fed up. Cops stopped doing their jobs because the politicians wouldn't have their backs. So big surprise, crime rates have jumped, and black people are bearing the brunt of it.

Sure you have every right to be angry over those things. Angry isn't a plan.

Come up with a plan to fix it. One that doesn't depend on white folks giving up their money because frankly, they aren't going to do that.

White privilege.

Or white frustration. Most of us get a little tired of being blamed for things other white people did, just like no doubt you are getting tired of getting blamed for things other black people did.

As white women are the number one beneficiary of Affirmative Action...

Except if you got rid of affirmative action tomorrow, most white women would be perfectly fine with it. Even though women STILL only make 83% of what men make, most of them feel confident enough in their education, abilities and experience that they can send out their resumes and be fairly considered.

If you got rid of affirmative action tomorrow, most Asian-Americans would be fine with it. Sure, there are still racists out there (including some blacks who like to target Asians just for fun), but most of them feel confident enough in their abilities that they can send out a resume with an Asian name on it and still be fairly considered.

Affirmative Action is going away. Time to find a different solution.

No I don't know why some whites are racists because blacks speak out against racism. It's damn sure can't be for the reasons articulated by some whites here.

Quite the contrary... you get a guy like Hector who argues with a straight face that crime and illegitimacy are because of genetic factors. This is utterly wrong and obnoxious... but the point remains, the African American community has levels of crime and illegitimacy that are truly unacceptable. And you aren't allowed to talk about them because you will get accused of racism.

Whenever someone like Eric Holder says, "Let's have an honest conversation about race", he usually means, "Let me berate you with my list of grievances."

Blacks have privilege on

use of language
hiring/jobs
admissions/education

Whites get discrimination on

use of language = do not have the right to use the same words
hiring/jobs
admissions/education

and the CRT Black BIGOT continues to claim "white privilege" when in reality it is 180 degrees the opposite.

END AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

Call out the Democrat Party for never supporting EQUALITY but instead always supporting FASCIST state sponsored DNA discrimination

SLAVERY
SEGREGATION
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

So, what can the entirety of the white world do to meet your standards of the best behaving white person?

cool-story-bro-6-1977117940.jpg

In my case, I earned it by working hard at being better at my job, but the overqualified POC still got the job.

OP's bullshit about white women being the beneficiaries of AA is just that -- complete bullshit.

So, what can the entirety of the white world do to meet your standards of the best behaving white person?
Quit making racist claims about the entirety of the black world. Funny how you ask this question to me when there are several thousand threads telling blacks how we should behave, who to vote for, what political party to join, how we should live and which blacks we should listen to.

Quit making racist claims about the entirety of the black world. Funny how you ask this question to me when there are several thousand threads telling blacks how we should behave, who to vote for, what political party to join, how we should live and which blacks we should listen to.
I never made any racist claims.

Maybe quit playing the race card / race baiting game.

I never made any racist claims.

Maybe quit playing the race card / race baiting game.
Whites play the race card and race bait here all the time. Whites invented the race card.

You asked this question :

My answer:

Quit making racist claims about the entirety of the black world.

Forum List

Back