The Pollitics of White Privilege

…and isn’t that exactly what you do to Blacks….along with telling them they need to “get over it”?
Damn, girl - you are back on the hunt.

I have said that blacks need to stop blaming their failures on America’s racist past. You don’t see Jews blaming any failures they may have (largely, they are very successful, as you know) on antisemitism.

Why on earth would you say that? Slavery was 150 years ago; the Depression was much more recent. Poverty has been just as much a White issue as ANY OTHER RACE!!!

You are just so WRONG!!!

Greg
She tends to make excuses for blacks while refusing to acknowledge the admirable traits that have made Jews (as a group) very successful.

Sadly, the most prominent display of the danger with Affirmative Action is our intelligent, articulate, knowledgeable Press Secretary - and she claimed that it is a constitutional right to pick and choose according to race.
Definitely. I never heard any of the leftist media ask for a citation from the Constitution about race-based preferences.

Why on earth would you say that? Slavery was 150 years ago; the Depression was much more recent. Poverty has been just as much a White issue as ANY OTHER RACE!!!

You are just so WRONG!!!

Greg
And just like that….Jim Crowe never existed…is that what you are saying?

Jim Crowe ended in my lifetime. There are many people alive now who grew up under it.

All you think about is that slavery was ages ago but JIM CROWE WASN’T…

Ya the Depression was bad. Imagine how much worse it was for Blacks trying to make it under and restricted by Jim Crowe laws.

You are just sO WRONG!

p.s. How about calling out your liberal friend above for all the disgusting things he’s saying about Jews? Nope….you go right past him.
Remind me….when have you called out any of your buddies for saying disgusting things about Blacks? I asked this before.

Crickets.

Damn, girl - you are back on the hunt.

I have said that blacks need to stop blaming their failures on America’s racist past. You don’t see Jews blaming any failures they may have (largely, they are very successful, as you know) on antisemitism.
Basically you say they need to get over it. That is what it comes down. Do you tell Jews to get over it?

Let's start with this. Here we see an attitude prevalent among the right wing whites in this forum. That whites are made racists because blacks or other people of color complain too much about racism. Yet these are the first people to call blacks or other people of color racists who belong to groups like the NOI, NBPP and even BLM because BLM had the "nerve" to name themselves what they did.

White privilege makes a white person believe they have the right to be racist because blacks complain about racism, but blacks have no right to just be angry, much less racist, because of slavery, jim crow apartheid and tthe mordern racial gaslighting employed by members of the white racist subculture. These people believe they can tell us how to act, and then point to blacks like Sowell and Owens to tell us how to think.. But nobody black is supposed to dislike that.

This is white supremacist thinking But we blacks are just suppoosed to accept it while whites like the one quoted can say he's a racist because he's tired of everyone telling him what to think about blacks.

White privilege.

black power family color.jpg

Blacks are the most racist people on the planet, bub. Not only that, systemic criminals and ignorant fools.

Whites are on their way out in America. It won't be pretty for blacks one the Mexicans take over America. They won't coddle blacks like whites have done. Better get a new schtick, bub. Pulling the race card on Mex won't cut it.

Mexican racists.jpg

What's your race hustler plan when whites are extinguished from America...bub?

Remind me….when have you called out any of your buddies for saying disgusting things about Blacks? I asked this before.

Crickets.
Yes, and that’s what I pointed out how you let the most antisemitic SOBs spew their venom on this thread, and elsewhere, and yet overlook that as usual and go back to targeting me with your hate.

Yes, and that’s what I pointed out how you let the most antisemitic SOBs spew their venom on this thread, and elsewhere, and yet overlook that as usual and go back to targeting me with your hate.

I have to say, I preferred the other board because the mods were not allowed to post in forums they moderated.

I am a far happier person since I learned how to put that one on "ignore".

Basically you say they need to get over it. That is what it comes down. Do you tell Jews to get over it?
Jews HAVE gotten over it. They don’t blame any failures on antisemitism.

And AGAIN….the reason I said to “get over it” is because a black POS said that Jews need to get over it. And yet, you let the venom from the black guy go uncontested, but zero in on any JEW who says that blacks need to get over it.

Start targeting blacks, or anyone for that matter, for their hateful Jew-hating remarks, and THEN we can talk. Until then, leftist hypocrites who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

And, as you have been whining about, the SC recently banned racial preferences (quotas), as a basis for admission.

Quotas were never a thing. Racial preferences will continue, they'll just find other ways around the ruling. From a right wing site...

In theory, the Supreme Court ruling should put a stop to race-based admissions. But naturally Harvard immediately revealed it already has a workaround ready to ensure its discriminatory policies can continue, unabated.

The university announced in an email to their community how they intend to go around the ruling.

Instead of using standardized test scores and grades to primarily determine admissions, they’re going to turn to essays instead.

And they don’t even attempt to hide how they’ll use essays to ensure race-based priorities continue

And AGAIN….the reason I said to “get over it” is because a black POS said that Jews need to get over it. And yet, you let the venom from the black guy go uncontested, but zero in on any JEW who says that blacks need to get over it.
Remind me..when have you ever contest the racist venom against Blacks on this board?

Start targeting blacks, or anyone for that matter, for their hateful Jew-hating remarks, and THEN we can talk. Until then, leftist hypocrites who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
That’s a timely reminder about glass houses, perhaps you should heed it. And maybe target some of the racists here.

Remind me..when have you ever contest the racist venom against Blacks on this board?
That’s not my job. We have the ENTIRE country making blacks the #1 victims, while antisemitism is actually worse.

And, btw, I have pointed out when some of the posters go too far, but never once have YOU condemned the black racists and antisemites.
That’s a timely reminder about glass houses, perhaps you should heed it. And maybe target some of the racists here.
Maybe YOU should. Have you EVER condemned IM2 and Superbru and Newsvine?

As far as kicking him in the….you know….unlikely action for a sweet little girl. (Back then, I didn’t even know that guys had….you know.)

Not when he had a nice back you could stab him in.

On a more serious note, if you are whining that the little Catholic kids picked on you... get in line. That's the short definition of being a kid. Kids are bastards. They haven't developed empathy yet. My own experience with the LCB (Little Catholic Bastards) wasn't much fun, either. Probably a contributor to why I'm an Atheist now.

Sadly, the most prominent display of the danger with Affirmative Action is our intelligent, articulate, knowledgeable Press Secretary - and she claimed that it is a constitutional right to pick and choose according to race.
Actually, it kind of is. If the Homophobic baker can refuse to serve gay people, then why can't the elite university favor blacks? Harvard isn't a government agency, it should be able to pick anyone it wants on any criteria it wants.

p.s. How about calling out your liberal friend above for all the disgusting things he’s saying about Jews? Nope….you go right past him.

Frankly, it gets boring when you scream "anti-Semitism" for any criticism of Jews, including when they murder Arabs (who are also a Semitic people!) So it's anti-Semitic to criticize Semites for killing... Semites? I always wondered how that worked.

So I don't have to listen to whining about Hitler anymore? Well, that makes me happy,

I only see her zero in on you, and that's because most of your posts are shrill and racist. My personal favorite was still the time you freaked out because the Mall had too many posters of black people on them.

The real problem is that you think that any criticism is "anti-Semitism".
Sorry, I think what the Zionists are doing is a crime against humanity and a religion that thinks that is okay is kind of messed up. 200 years ago, that kind of "Kill the Heathen to take his land because God Says So" might have been acceptable, but today we know that's wrong.

Or what about JoeB? He can’t answer a question without shitting all over the Jews, and he does it repeatedly, and for months! You’ve never said a wore! You have more ire for me because I am opposed to racist admissions policies, or other decisions geared to favoring blacks - which has now been ruled unconstituional.

That’s not my job. We have the ENTIRE country making blacks the #1 victims, while antisemitism is actually worse.

And, btw, I have pointed out when some of the posters go too far, but never once have YOU condemned the black racists and antisemites.

Again, have Jews in this country ever suffered...

Slavery?
Jim Crow?
Miscengation Laws?
Sundown Laws?
Racial Profiling?
Debt Peonage?
Riding on the Back of the Bus?
Separate but (un)equal?

No, as a matter of fact, that's why you all came here, to get away from all your fellow Europeans who treated you kind of shabbily.

You are not being oppressed.

Or what about JoeB? He can’t answer a question without shitting all over the Jews, and he does it repeatedly, and for months! You’ve never said a wore! You have more ire for me because I am opposed to racist admissions policies, or other decisions geared to favoring blacks - which has now been ruled unconstituional.

Or maybe you should learn to not scream "Anti-Semitism" every time you run into a challenge.
While I am sure this has gotten you far in life, it doesn't fly with me.

Quotas were never a thing. Racial preferences will continue, they'll just find other ways around the ruling. From a right wing site...

In theory, the Supreme Court ruling should put a stop to race-based admissions. But naturally Harvard immediately revealed it already has a workaround ready to ensure its discriminatory policies can continue, unabated.

The university announced in an email to their community how they intend to go around the ruling.

Instead of using standardized test scores and grades to primarily determine admissions, they’re going to turn to essays instead.

And they don’t even attempt to hide how they’ll use essays to ensure race-based priorities continue

Quotas have long been a 'thing'. A recent example was Sloppy Joe nominating Ketanji Brown Jackson to the SC while rejecting far more qualified people. She was one of three black women considered for the nomination.. Nobody except black women were seriously considered, which was intentional. During the South Carolina presidential primary in 2020, Biden had stated publicly he would nominate a “black woman” to the Court.

And yes, I think it's pretty obvious that leftist colleges will find ways to maintain their quota systems. They will continue to reject well qualified applicants in favor of unqualified ones.

And yes. You can continue to screech the racist slogan.

I’m still waiting on you to call out racists before considering your imperious demands. I can find links to where I have. Other than, you make demands that you refuse to follow So don’t expect others to. I’m not.

It’s not the admissions policies so much as the crowing over Blacks not getting in, the fact you assume most of them don’t have merit, the way you completely dismissed the accomplishments of the young Black woman who was accepted into all 8 Ivy Leagues, and yes, the meltdowns over too many Blacks in adverts, too many Blacks in Disney promotional material, Blacks playing roles that Whites played, crossing the streets to avoid Blacks, how every co-worker or Black you’ve run into seems to be a stereotypically horrible person.

I just don’t need to diminish Black people in order appreciate the accomplishment of Jews or see the need to pit one minority against the other.

And unfair admissions? Everyone seems to think it is perfectly fine to have majority White legacy admissions with less merit because it’s about money.

Forum List

Back