The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope the Arabs have been around since the Akkadian Empire. Long before Judaism. If you take Genesis and Exodus literally, you'd know Abraham had six sons by his Arab wife Keturah. You'd also know Moses had an Arab wife named Zipporah .

Bullshit Hezbollah Hannah.

The Arabs of today invaded in the 3rd Century AD. The migrated from North Africa and slaughtered the Meads, Hittites and others who were the indigenous peoples.

The Arabs are north Africans who invaded the Middle East and stole it from the original people.

There weren't many Jews in Arabia. In fact the whole population of Arabia never exceeded 700,000 until 1950. Ultimately the Jews returned to Jericho or moved on to Yemen. You're a serious hater, aren't you? How sad. Are you pissed because the Arabs have oil while Israel is still getting US foreign aid after 70 years?
Is this what your handlers told you respond with? Pathetic. Doesn‘t really matter what the population of Arabia was at the time, but it seems like you are having a hard time admitting the historical fact that Mohammed and his followers did commit genocide on the ancients Jews of Medina. These are the bloody roots of Islam. Deal with it.

Is that all you have, bragging about having oil? And it isn’t even shared with the people. Israel’s wealth is above ground, it’s people. It is now the center of science, technology, medicine, engineering and innovation. And all you have is oil, dictatorships, lack of freedom and oppressing women. Wonderful.

Last edited:
Arab countries are among the most backward and illiterate in the world
Only if you say so my sweet pee
, while Israel is among the most highly educated and technologically advanced
“Israel The Economic Miracle”:
The only thing Israel exports are flowers.
“Israel is the fastest-growing and one of the most dynamic, entrepreneurial, and innovation-based economies on the planet.”
..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Who is pushing the hardest to ban abortions?

Jewish population at lowest percentage since founding of Israel
Close to the establishment of the state, the Jewish percentage of the population stood at 82.1%, while today it stands at only 73.9%.

Europe’s Jewish population down 60% since 1970, as low as it was 1,000 years ago
Europe’s Jewish population down 60% since 1970, as low as it was 1,000 years ago

Jewish Population on the Decline in America

World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million

going, going, gone
:)-

Last edited:
Is this what your handlers told you respond with? Pathetic. Doesn‘t really matter what the population of Arabia was at the time, but it seems like you are having a hard time admitting the historical fact that Mohammed and his followers did commit genocide on the ancients Jews of Medina. These are the bloody roots of Islam. Deal with it.

Is that all you have, bragging about having oil? And it isn’t even shared with the people. Israel’s wealth is above ground, it’s people. It is now the center of science, technology, medicine, engineering and innovation. And all you have is oil, dictatorships, lack of freedom and oppressing women. Wonderful.

I don't have handlers. There weren't many Jews in Medina and they were judged by their own laws. The story is grossly exaggerated by Jewish people.. Justification?

Just to make my point, once and for all
Chart and table of the Israel birth rate from 1950 to 2022. United Nations projections are also included through the year 2100.
  • The current birth rate for Israel in 2022 is 19.248 births per 1000 people, a 1.49% decline from 2021.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2021 was 19.539 births per 1000 people, a 1.47% decline from 2020.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2020 was 19.830 births per 1000 people, a 1.45% decline from 2019.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2019 was 20.121 births per 1000 people, a 1.43% decline from 2018.
Chart and table of the Israel birth rate from 1950 to 2022. United Nations projections are also included through the year 2100.

The current birth rate for Israel in 2022 is 19.248 births per 1000 people, a 1.49% decline from 2021.
The birth rate for Israel in 2021 was 19.539 births per 1000 people, a 1.47% decline from 2020.
The birth rate for Israel in 2020 was 19.830 births per 1000 people, a 1.45% decline from 2019.
The birth rate for Israel in 2019 was 20.121 births per 1000 people, a 1.43% decline from 2018.

Israel Birth Rate 1950-2022

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Close to the establishment of the state, the Jewish percentage of the population stood at 82.1%, while today it stands at only 73.9%.

going, going, gone

I'm pretty sure they export apples from the Golan heights, citrus fruits, olive oil and dates.

going, going, gone
-

Israel Third Most-Educated Country In The World
https://cnbc.com/2018/02/07/the-10-most-educated-countries-in-the-world.html…

Arab countries among the most poorly educated and even illiterate. Average Arab reads just 6 pages a year
https://alarabiya.net/articles/2012%2F07%2F14%2F226290…

Nearly half of all Muslims are illiterate https://ummid.com/news/2015/February/11.02.2015/literacy-in-muslim-world.html

going, going, gone
“Israel Technology Capital Of The World”
What makes Israel the tech capital of the world? - CapX

Just to make my point, once and for all
  • The current birth rate for Israel in 2022 is 19.248 births per 1000 people, a 1.49% decline from 2021.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2021 was 19.539 births per 1000 people, a 1.47% decline from 2020.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2020 was 19.830 births per 1000 people, a 1.45% decline from 2019.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2019 was 20.121 births per 1000 people, a 1.43% decline from 2018.

The current birth rate for Israel in 2022 is 19.248 births per 1000 people, a 1.49% decline from 2021.
The birth rate for Israel in 2021 was 19.539 births per 1000 people, a 1.47% decline from 2020.
The birth rate for Israel in 2020 was 19.830 births per 1000 people, a 1.45% decline from 2019.
The birth rate for Israel in 2019 was 20.121 births per 1000 people, a 1.43% decline from 2018.

Israel Birth Rate 1950-2022

60 Most Innovative Countries In The World: Israel is Number 5

Here Are The 60 Most Innovative Countries In The World For 2019 - CEOWORLD magazine

going, going, gone

“Israeli Innovations That Have Changed The World”

Israeli Inventions That Changed the World

going, going, gone
“Israel The Economic Miracle” “Israel produces more start-up companies than Japan, China, India, Korea, Canada, and the United Kingdom”

Israel – The Economic Miracle - Diplomacy&Commerce

going, going, gone
Google CEO: Israel Second Only To Silicon Valley

Google chief says Israeli tech second only to Silicon Valley

going, going, gone
Google developer partner advocate: "My job at Google is to travel all over the world & talk to developers, startups & investors. I've been to every corner of the earth. There is no other country that thinks the same way that Israel does.”
Execs from Facebook, Google, and Microsoft explain why they use Israel for their R&D

going, going, gone
Wharton Business School: Israel Land Of Innovation
From Haifa to Herzliya, the Fertile Ground of Israeli Innovation

going, going, gone
Wharton Business School: Israel World Leader In Water Technology What Other Nations Can Learn from Israel's Solutions to the Scarce Water Challenge

going, going, gone
Wharton Business School: Israel World Leader In Medical Technology Growth Strategies of Israel’s Burgeoning Medical Device Sector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back