The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope the Arabs have been around since the Akkadian Empire. Long before Judaism. If you take Genesis and Exodus literally, you'd know Abraham had six sons by his Arab wife Keturah. You'd also know Moses had an Arab wife named Zipporah .
“Arabs” were moon worshipping lizard eaters from the Saudi Arabian peninsula that became civilized, when they invaded other peoples and lands and hijacked their history and culture as their own. Sure, there was an an Islamic Golden Age at some point where many contributions were made, but that is after they were done invading, conquering and raping. They are no different than the barbarian European crusaders and inquisitors, who were in essence a reaction to the Arab / Islamic invasions of Europe.

There is no such thing as an Arab Quran. The Quran is Muslim, not Arab. Egyptian Coptic Christians are Arab and not Muslim.
Quran was originally written in Arabic, it boasts of being in Arabic, published in Arabia intended for an Arab audience by an Arab religious figure. Most Muslims are not Arabs and are not fluent in Arabic, and read translations of the Quran which Islamic scholars say are inauthentic.

Last edited:
3,000th palestinian child has free heart surgery provided by Israeli charity. “Everyone here in Gaza talks about how Israeli doctors are the most professional in the world and that they can be trusted completely.”

Last edited:
“Arabs” were moon worshipping lizard eaters from the Saudi Arabian peninsula that became civilized, when they invaded other peoples and lands and hijacked their history and culture as their own. Sure, there was an an Islamic Golden Age at some point where many contributions were made, but that is after they were done invading, conquering and raping. They are no different than the barbarian European crusaders and inquisitors, who were in essence a reaction to the Arab / Islamic invasions of Europe.

Have you ever been outside the US?

Have you ever been outside the US?
I have been and know far more than you can imagine. I can speak six languages. Besides, the point I made does not require one to have gone outside of the US. You just disqualify yourself when you respond with whining instead of facts.

I have been and know far more than you can imagine. I can speak six languages. Besides, the point I made does not require one to have gone outside of the US. You just disqualify yourself when you respond with whining instead of facts.

Cool. Sargon was Sargon of Akkad.. the Akkadians were Arabs from the Arabian peninsula. They were semites. Do you recall that Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria around 500 BC?

Cool. Sargon was Sargon of Akkad.. the Akkadians were Arabs from the Arabian peninsula. They were semites. Do you recall that Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria around 500 BC?
Arabs from Arabia were moon god worshipping savages. Before Islam came. Mohammad broke their idols and made them wash their hands before they ate and prayed because they ate with the same hands that they had just wiped their asses with, which by the way were religious hygiene laws that Mohammad stole from the ancient Jews of Arabia, before he betrayed and massacred them and used their stolen wealth to fund his invasions and pillaging of other peoples and nations, which you people then called “ Arab”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back