The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you say so my sweet pee

The only thing Israel exports are flowers.

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Who is pushing the hardest to ban abortions?

Jewish population at lowest percentage since founding of Israel
Close to the establishment of the state, the Jewish percentage of the population stood at 82.1%, while today it stands at only 73.9%.

Europe’s Jewish population down 60% since 1970, as low as it was 1,000 years ago
Europe’s Jewish population down 60% since 1970, as low as it was 1,000 years ago

Jewish Population on the Decline in America

World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million

going, going, gone
Wharton Business School: Israel Startup Nation ‘Start-up Nation’ 2.0: Israeli Firms Mature as Solo Acts

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Close to the establishment of the state, the Jewish percentage of the population stood at 82.1%, while today it stands at only 73.9%.

going, going, gone
World Economic Forum: Israel Among World’s Most Innovative Economies
These are the world’s most innovative economies

going, going, gone
Global Innovation Index: Israel among 10 most innovative countries in the world
Global Innovation Index 2019: India Makes Major Gains as Switzerland, Sweden, U.S., Netherlands, U.K. Top Ranking; Trade Protectionism Poses Risks for Future Innovation

going, going, gone
“Microsoft Backs Israel As Silicon Valley Jr For Innovation”

Microsoft Backs Israel as ‘Silicon Valley Junior’ for Innovation

going, going, gone
Google CEO: “For a relatively small country, Israel has a super role in technological innovation. I can't think of a place where you could see this diversity and the collection of initiatives aside from Silicon Valley. That is a pretty strong statement."
Google chief says Israeli tech second only to Silicon Valley

going, going, gone
“Israel Big Success Story”

And this whole conversation has WHAT to do with Indigenous people, as per this thread?

I thought it was important to recognize that if the Jewish people are “indigenous” to Palestine (which many Jewish people say never existed); that these “indigenous” people are on the way to extension.
:)-

Is this the "brand Israel" thread? :offtopic:
Is this the "brand Israel" thread? :offtopic:

I thought it was important to recognize that if the Jewish people are “indigenous” to Palestine (which many Jewish people say never existed); that these “indigenous” people are on the way to extension.
Abdullah al-Hadlaq, writer, Al-Watan, Kuwait: “When the state of Israel was established in 1948 there was no state called palestine. Where did we get that name which we have been defending? It didn’t exist.” Kuwaiti Writer Abdullah Al-Hadlaq: Israel Is a Legitimate State, Not an Occupier; There Was No Palestine; I Support Israel-Gulf-U.S. Alliance to Annihilate Hizbullah

there was no state called palestine.
The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century BCE occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza. The name was revived by the Romans in the 2nd century CE in “Syria Palaestina,” designating the southern portion of the province of Syria, and made its way thence into Arabic, where it has been used to describe the region at least since the early Islamic era. After Roman times the name had no official status until after World War I and the end of rule by the Ottoman Empire, when it was adopted for one of the regions mandated to Great Britain; in addition to an area roughly comprising present-day Israel and the West Bank, the mandate included the territory east of the Jordan River now constituting the Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan, which Britain placed under an administration separate from that of Palestine immediately after receiving the mandate for the territory.
Palestine | History, People, & Religion | Britannica

Palestine's Early Roots
Throughout history, Palestine has been ruled by numerous groups, including the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians and Mamelukes. From about 1517 to 1917, the Ottoman Empire ruled much of the region.May 11, 2021

Palestine - History, Religion & Conflicts - HISTORY

Palestine’s Early Roots
Scholars believe the name “Palestine” originally comes from the word “Philistia,” which refers to the Philistines who occupied part of the region in the 12th century B.C.

Throughout history, Palestine has been ruled by numerous groups, including the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians,
Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians and Mamelukes.

From about 1517 to 1917, the
Ottoman Empire ruled much of the region.

When
World War I ended in 1918, the British took control of Palestine. The League of Nations issued a British mandate for Palestine—a document that gave Britain administrative control over the region, and included provisions for establishing a Jewish national homeland in Palestine—which went into effect in 1923.

Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎, romanized: Filasṭīn), officially recognized as the State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎, romanized: Dawlat Filasṭīn) by the United Nations and other entities, is a de jure sovereign state in Western Asia officially governed by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and claiming the West Bank and Gaza Strip with Jerusalem as the designated capital.
State of Palestine - Wikipedia

The history of Palestine is the study of the past in the region of Palestine, defined as the territory between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.
The region was among the earliest in the world to see human habitation, agricultural communities and civilization.

History of Palestine - Wikipedia
next :)-

The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century BCE occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza. The name was revived by the Romans in the 2nd century CE in “Syria Palaestina,” designating the southern portion of the province of Syria, and made its way thence into Arabic, where it has been used to describe the region at least since the early Islamic era. After Roman times the name had no official status until after World War I and the end of rule by the Ottoman Empire, when it was adopted for one of the regions mandated to Great Britain; in addition to an area roughly comprising present-day Israel and the West Bank, the mandate included the territory east of the Jordan River now constituting the Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan, which Britain placed under an administration separate from that of Palestine immediately after receiving the mandate for the territory.
Palestine | History, People, & Religion | Britannica

Palestine's Early Roots
Throughout history, Palestine has been ruled by numerous groups, including the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians and Mamelukes. From about 1517 to 1917, the Ottoman Empire ruled much of the region.May 11, 2021

Palestine’s Early Roots
Scholars believe the name “Palestine” originally comes from the word “Philistia,” which refers to the Philistines who occupied part of the region in the 12th century B.C.

Throughout history, Palestine has been ruled by numerous groups, including the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians,
Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians and Mamelukes.

From about 1517 to 1917, the
Ottoman Empire ruled much of the region.

When
World War I ended in 1918, the British took control of Palestine. The League of Nations issued a British mandate for Palestine—a document that gave Britain administrative control over the region, and included provisions for establishing a Jewish national homeland in Palestine—which went into effect in 1923.

Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎, romanized: Filasṭīn), officially recognized as the State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎, romanized: Dawlat Filasṭīn) by the United Nations and other entities, is a de jure sovereign state in Western Asia officially governed by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and claiming the West Bank and Gaza Strip with Jerusalem as the designated capital.
State of Palestine - Wikipedia

The history of Palestine is the study of the past in the region of Palestine, defined as the territory between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.
The region was among the earliest in the world to see human habitation, agricultural communities and civilization.

History of Palestine - Wikipedia
next
Palestine: Fictional Western term for Israel. Palestine never actually existed…

DE68E56C-84C0-4A44-9573-7CEFFDCF9265.jpeg

Global Innovation Index: Israel among 10 most innovative countries
innovation
noun
1: a new idea, method, or device : NOVELTY
2: the introduction of something new

Ok, I agree, they are a novelty.
innovation

noun
1: a new idea, method, or device : NOVELTY
2: the introduction of something new

novelty
noun
nov·el·ty ˈnä-vəl-tē
pluralnovelties
: something new or unusual

Yes, I agree, they are unusual
NEXT
:)-

Palestine: Fictional Western term for Israel. Palestine never actually existed…
What really never existed was a place called “Israel”. Israel was a person, not a place.
King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

NEXT :)-

Denial is not a river in Egypt.
Renowned archaeologist William Dever: “Facts matter and some facts matter a great deal. The reality of ancient Israel is such a fact. The ancient Israelites were a real people, in a real time and place.”

Bernard Lewis, “Dean of Middle East historians”: “This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted, often complex identities. But Palestine was not one of them. Even the adjective Palestinian is comparatively new.”

Oh sweet pee, if that is your intellectual response, one unsupported article that uses the term, then who am I to call you a racist, one who defends Israel but refuses to live there?
So be it sweet pee
Did I mention you’re dumb?

Louvre: Mesha Stele (referencing Kingdom of Israel) “Treasure of the Eastern Mediterranean”
Treasures of the Eastern Mediterranean

“The Mesha Stele is the longest extant text in the Moabite language and celebrates the building projects and military accomplishments of King Mesha of Moab, most notably the king's expulsion of Israealite overlords from the territory of Moab.”
Mesha Stele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back