The Obituary of Jesus Christ

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
So that we may live...
1617387736591.png

I totally forgot it's Good Friday, and I'm eating a hamburger.

Fish and salad for me. Even though nothing in the bible that I have ever read forbids meat on this day. I do so as a small sacrifice. It's also Passover right now if I'm not mistaken.

If by putting it in the form of a newspaper obituary, was meant to be humorous, it's lost on me. Just a retelling of the same old stuff.

He is such a good Father that if you eat fish on Fri. to honor Him, He will count it as righteousness on your part.
If you refuse to eat fish on Fri. to honor Him, He will count it as righteousness on your part. He loves His kids.

the true obituary is the 1st century liberation theology the religious itinerant truly died for ... and is smothered by the christian bible. to earn ones way to the Everlasting by their own deeds of goodness. in triumph.

I can relate to this. Up to the last week I was celebrating Lent with enthusiasm. While I wasn't eating meat, I may as well have been. I was growing more glum day by day--wasn't looking forward to Easter at all. Then all of a sudden, one-by-one things started happening--happiness and optimism were returning. Coincidence after coincidence some might declare. Whether coincidences or blessings it was a great reminder that the season isn't about our giving to God--but about God giving to us. Anything I manage to give during any Lenten season doesn't hold an Easter candle to what God gives to us. It feels good to forget about me and remember that. Happy Easter, my friend.

the true obituary is the 1st century liberation theology the religious itinerant truly died for ... and is smothered by the christian bible. to earn ones way to the Everlasting by their own deeds of goodness. in triumph.

Our deeds have nothing to do with it and is an offense to God to diminish what Christ did on the cross, as though it was insufficient.
Jesus paid the price for our sins. There is nothing you can do to add to His work.
The word we translated to mean finished, the word Christ uttered on the cross, was tetelestai. It was the same word that was stamped on documents.
It means, Paid in full.

Last edited:

Fish and salad for me. Even though nothing in the bible that I have ever read forbids meat on this day. I do so as a small sacrifice. It's also Passover right now if I'm not mistaken.
Is the sky clear ? Yeah. She sun will pass over the equator. Get the'mater seed ready and get your sow impregnated

Our deeds have nothing to do with it and is an offense to God to diminish what Christ did on the cross, as though it was insufficient.
Jesus paid the price for our sins. There is nothing you can do to add to His work.
The word we translated to mean finished, the word Christ uttered on the cross, was tetelestai. It was the same word that was stamped on documents.
It means, Paid in full.
ram, the religious itinerant did not put himself on the cross - he was put there ... have you brought to justice those people that committed that crime. - they've been doing the same ever since.

the religion of antiquity was prescribed during the event of noah - the triumph of good vs evil - for admission to the Everlasting - through judgement for those that have completed the task.

to rely on a single book or life of another person for your destiny is not a rational decision nor the conclusion "Our deeds have nothing to do with it" you have erroneously come to believe.

yes, paid in full is required - a truth. through purity.

Forum List

Back