The new DJT website (donate here)

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I see that the great man has launched his website as part of the campaign for truth and fundraising.

Its a bit thin on content and ignores several aspects of the Age of Trump. For example his record two impeachments. But I would love some clarification on the following.

• We know that our rights do not come from government, they come from God, and no earthly force can ever take those rights away. That includes the right to religious liberty and the right to Keep and Bear Arms.
This seems to be an absurd claim that does not stand up to any serious scrutiny. Can you explain it to me ?

I see that the great man has launched his website as part of the campaign for truth and fundraising.

Its a bit thin on content and ignores several aspects of the Age of Trump. For example his record two impeachments. But I would love some clarification on the following.

• We know that our rights do not come from government, they come from God, and no earthly force can ever take those rights away. That includes the right to religious liberty and the right to Keep and Bear Arms.
This seems to be an absurd claim that does not stand up to any serious scrutiny. Can you explain it to me ?

What the hell do you care, you dripping anal gland?

Well I am wondering what sort of God confers these rights on America but allows governments in China and the like, to ride roughshod over these rights.
They cannot be God given by definition.

You don't understand the concept that our Nation was founded on? That people are born free...and that are rights and freedom doesn't come from the State? Wow....that explains a lot

Well I am wondering what sort of God confers these rights on America but allows governments in China and the like, to ride roughshod over these rights.
They cannot be God given by definition.
Sure they can...it's just the oppressive leftist regime in China has taken those rights from it's citizens.

Rights are God-given. Even the Magna Carta stated that in the preface:

“John, by the grace of God King of England. Know that before God, for the health of our soul and those of our ancestors and heirs, to the honor of God, the exaltation of the holy church, and the better ordering of our kingdom.”

Rights are God-given. Even the Magna Carta stated that in the preface:

“John, by the grace of God King of England. Know that before God, for the health of our soul and those of our ancestors and heirs, to the honor of God, the exaltation of the holy church, and the better ordering of our kingdom.”

It appears this poster, like most leftist, want to take us back to pre-enlightenment times where folks believed we owed are existance to the State or King...

I expect he'd be asking for the head of John Locke

You've become so nasty and mean lately. Have you considered hormone therapy?

You don't understand the concept that our Nation was founded on? That people are born free...and that are rights and freedom doesn't come from the State? Wow....that explains a lot
The nation was founded by slavers so the concept of freedom was alien to them. People are not necessarily born free and rights have to be fought for. The US has been "free" for maybe 50 years and that is arguable.
Where was God when black people were shuffling around in chains ?

The nation was founded by slavers so the concept of freedom was alien to them. People are not necessarily born free and rights have to be fought for. The US has been "free" for maybe 50 years and that is arguable.
No it, certainly wasn't alien to them...obviously you have never read our founding documents, or any writings by our founders.

No, people are born free...you might not believe that...but that's what our Founders and most people that believe in our Founding believe. This theory...arose out of the Englightment...with great thinkers like John Locke, who had a major influence on our society.

God was certainly around, and the Christian church and faith played a large role in their freedom and then ending the Dem Jim Crow laws years later.

You really aren't much of student of history it would seem

It is certainly true, that Govt (which is made of men) can overstep their bounds...we see that in leftist China, in leftist USSR, in the Dem controlled South....and people must fight for their basic freedoms that they were born with.

Don't blame god. He's doing the best he can. He can't help it if he is weak and ineffective.

Certainly.

Men do not confer rights on other men. But they can suppress the rights of other men.

Winston Churchill reminded your countrymen of that, as Ronald Reagan did ours.

Kapish?

No it, certainly wasn't alien to them...obviously you have never read our founding documents, or any writings by our founders.

No, people are born free...you might not believe that...but that's what our Founders and most people that believe in our Founding believe. This theory...arose out of the Englightment...with great thinkers like John Locke, who had a major influence on our society.

God was certainly around, and the Christian church and faith played a large role in their freedom and then ending the Dem Jim Crow laws years later.

It is certainly true, that Govt (which is made of men) can overstep their bounds...we see that in leftist China, in leftist USSR, in the Dem controlled South....and people must fight for their basic freedoms that they were born with.
So where was God when black folk were shuffling around in chains ? Please explain what Kunta Kintes "God given rights were ?

You sure have the manlove bug for Mr Trump....where do you keep his centerfolds, in your bedroom??

So where was God when black folk were shuffling around in chains ? Please explain what Kunta Kintes "God given rights were ?
He had the right to be free...sadly that right was taken from him by other people. I don't know why that's hard for you to follow?

He had the right to be free...sadly that right was taken from him by other people. I don't know why that's hard for you to follow?
By the folk who crafted your bullshit constitution which drones on about "god given freedoms".
Where is God in any of the history of the US ?

By the folk who crafted your bullshit constitution which drones on about "god given freedoms".
Wow you socialist wackos have nothing but mush between your ears.

Well God is not mentioned at all in the US Constitution...but is in the Dec of Independence....and of course in the hearts of any American that wants to have God in their lives.

Freedom. Women didn't get the vote until the 1920's. Blacks are still discouraged from voting in republican states like South Carolina. Can't even give a Black guy a drink of water at the polling place without getting punished with at least a misdemeanor charge, although a felony was mentioned in the beginning.

Forum List

Back