There Are Two Americas

North America and South America ...

... and Central America (but it doesn't really count).

There are wheat and there are tares.

One of us is of Jesus and the other is of Satan.

From the book of Matthew

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ ”

Dr Wolf & Steve Bannon discuss the Democrat areas that seek tyranny via vaccine & health worries and those other states & cities that do not:

Those that respect and those who’d have walked on it.

I saw that video on Facebook when it was first posted, and it brought tears to my eyes. Not just his respect for the flag - although that was incredibly touching - but . . . here's this old guy, limping to the door and struggling to put the boxes down. And then he snaps to attention, fires off that salute, and makes that turn. It was like, just for that moment, all those years dropped off of him, and he connected back to the young man he must have been when he first learned that reverence for the symbol of his country.

There are makers who know you gotta give to get!
And there are takers whose only aim is to get, get, get!
The Dimm's only cultivate the latter. In fact they now illegally import them!

Forum List

Back