Candace Owens departs Ben Shapiro’s website after antisemitic commentary

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1711390114687.png

Prominent right-wing commentator Candace Owens has left the Daily Wire, the website founded by conservative commentator Ben Shapiro, after months of promoting antisemitic ideas.
In a statement posted to social media Friday morning, Daily Wire CEO Jeremy Boreing said the company and the pundit “have ended their relationship.”

“The rumors are true other than me being an antisemite — I am finally free from that dirty Jew and his Jewry company the Daily Benjamins” Owens said in her own post.

This prompted the UN Security council to create a resolution demanding Ben Shapiro implement a cease fire against Owens and to end the genocidal apartheid at the Daily Wire. The measure passed once the US decided to abstain from voting on the measure that makes number 23,254,783,467,258,999th UN resolution against Israel and Jewsin general since last year. prompting speculation as to whether or not Owens might be welcomed as a US ambassador to the UN.

Last edited:
I love it when they start eating each other.

Poor Candace..

She has learned that as long as she attacks the enemies of Conservatives, they will let her sit at the table.
But they won’t let her eat.

Maybe she can get a job with Tucker Carlson now. They have the same views.

We liberals want her to stay in the spotlight, being that her actions have really thinned the conservative herd. Through her antivaxxer propaganda, she's killed more Confederates than General Sherman did.

I love it when they start eating each other.
iu

Rashida Tlaib and 'uncommitted' voters delivered a major rebuke to Biden over Israel — and it could make him lose Michigan to Trump in 2024​

Poor Candace..

She has learned that as long as she attacks the enemies of Conservatives, they will let her sit at the table.
But they won’t let her eat.
You have these antisemites everywhere on both ends of the political dildo. However, notice she at least got the boot. Also notice there are no active Congressmen in the GOP who actively say antisemitic things like you have in the DNC. You have in the DNC a dozen or so Congressmen who can't even agree to sign a resolution to condemn 10/7 that raped, murdered and took hostage American citizens. And everywhere Joe goes they follow him and heckle him and shout at him as Joe basically ignores them and those in his party that can't condemn 10/7.

Face it, they are taking over your party with very little if any opposition.

Hamas it taking over the US government.

Forum List

Back