The left’s hero Colin Kapernick openly calling for violence

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
He’s saying civility has led to this guys death in Minnesota. I don’t understand how one can come to that moronic conclusion. Are lefty’s going to finally admit this guy is a clown?

Now I believe the Minnesota case is an example of an overzealous cop’s actions leading to an unjust killing. Most of the time I’m on the side of the police, because most of the time they are wrongly accused. I think the system, after it runs it’s course, will produce justice for the man killed.

I mean if you’re calling for violence go out there and be violent and deal with the repercussions. This piece of shit is encouraging rioting from the safety and comfort of his living room mansion. He’s a fucking moron and a coward

The guy that killed him wasnt civil.
This is the same dumbfuck kneeling for brutality that wears t-shirts with murderous oppressors on them.
He is a fool.

I mean if you’re calling for violence go out there and be violent and deal with the repercussions. This piece of shit is encouraging rioting from the safety and comfort of his living room mansion. He’s a fucking moron and a coward
He's worse than just a moron and a coward. He is clearly vying to become the new generation's Black hate mongor.

Kap is right. You cant fight violence with civility. Black people need to be prepared to take some mutha fuckas with them.

“When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction.

The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears because your violence has brought this resistance.

We have the right to fight back!

Rest in Power George Floyd”

Kap is right. You cant fight violence with civility. Black people need to be prepared to take some mutha fuckas with them.

The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears because your violence has brought this resistance.

Looking forward to the day the shooting starts.

Are you going to fight?

Are you going to fight?
I'm going to do more than just fight. Let some pig fuck with me or mine and thats going to be last time they do it.

It already has what are you waiting for?

Me too. It will be like when the Blacks during the Civil war got to kill crackas and get away with it.

Are you going to fight?
I'm going to do more than just fight. Let some pig fuck with me or mine and thats going to be last time they do it.

Yawn

Are you going to fight?

Yawn
People yawn when theyre nervous. Dont get nervous.

Are you going to fight?
OMG....buuuaaaahahahahahahahaha

This is an open and shut case. Killing the guy was totally beyond needless. He was in fact subdued. Are these cops not trained?

Are you going to fight?

Yawn
People yawn when theyre nervous. Dont get nervous.
Not nervous, just tired from hearing the same macho bullshit come out of your mouth. Rioting is for retards. If you’re stupid enough to take part, which I don’t believe you will, then deal will the repercussions

Forum List

Back