Minnesota governor activates National Guard amid protests

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Looks like the Gov. has had enough:

Gov. Tim Walz activated the Minnesota National Guard on Thursday after two nights of escalating protests following the death of George Floyd, declaring a state of emergency in Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding communities.
Protests erupted across South Minneapolis on Wednesday into early Thursday morning after Mr. Floyd, who was black, died in police custody on Monday. He repeatedly said, “I can’t breathe,” while being detained by a white police officer, who was fired after the encounter.
The governor said that he supported peaceful demonstrations but that the destruction on Wednesday night warranted further action to keep the peace. During the protests, the police fired tear gas and rubber bullets as people set buildings on fire and looted stores.

Last edited:
St Paul riot is right on a brand new choo choo route...….wonder how much all those expensive condos values just plunged

How many blacks live in the two cities? I’ve been there a few times, but never thought many blacks lived there.

How many blacks live in the two cities? I’ve been there a few times, but never thought many blacks lived there.
How far would you walk or take a taxi to get free 1000 dollar tvs and vacuums? Lol

where is the lefts social distancing propaganda ? i guess its ok to gather in large crowds to burn and loot ! i guess the virus is afraid of rioters ! but the virus will spread if you open your business or gather to protest the lockdown ......thats what the msm and leftist leaders have been telling us !

Last edited:
where i the lefts social distancing propaganda ? i guess it ok to gather in large crowds to burn and loot ! i guess the virus is afraid of rioters ! but the virus will spread if you open your business or gather to protest the lockdown ......thats what the msm and leftist leaders have been telling us !
Damn that Trump dominated CDC!

where i the lefts social distancing propaganda ? i guess it ok to gather in large crowds to burn and loot ! i guess the virus is afraid of rioters ! but the virus will spread if you open your business or gather to protest the lockdown ......thats what the msm and leftist leaders have been telling us !
I doubt very seriously these people give a damn..But you may preach the sermon all yous like.

I don't know, but apparently a lot of white people also do not think police should be murdering unarmed black check forger suspects, 5 minutes after having him in custody with his hand hand cuffed behind his back. There is a nasty rumor going around that the cops there have never, ever choked a white suspect in handcuffs to death. Here is a picture of some of the protesters
1590714941656.png

I don't know, but apparently a lot of white people also do not think police should be murdering unarmed black check forger suspects, 5 minutes after having him in custody with his hand hand cuffed behind his back. There is a nasty rumor going around that the cops there have never, ever choked a white suspect in handcuffs to death. Here is a picture of some of the protesters
View attachment 342281
Look dumbass! We are not talking about protestors. We are talking about looters, pillagers, and dumb fuck arsonists! See the difference?

View attachment 342281

He was choked to death ?

View attachment 342281

No one thinks police should murder people, stupid fuck.

President Trump dispatched the FBI to bring the miscreants to justice. That is the proper reacation.

Stealing TV's and burning down Home Depot, not so much...

View attachment 342281

He was choked to death ?

Looks that way.

Hard to call this anything other than murder.

View attachment 342281
Look dumbass! We are not talking about protestors. We are talking about looters, pillagers, and dumb fuck arsonists! See the difference?
Look dumbass. I am watching the riot being tear gassed live. There are black and white people in the crowd being show. Some other dumbass said he did not thing there were many black people living up there. I simply posted the picture to show white people disapprove of murdering black people for the hell of it, just because they can, also. You don't have a pointy white sheet or pillowcase with eye holes to run around in do you? I live 50 miles from the birthplace of the Klan. If you think I never heard your kind of propaganda, (usually by white trash) you not only a dumbass, but fkn crazy.

View attachment 342281
Look dumbass. I am watching the riot being tear gassed live. There are black and white people in the crowd being show. Some other dumbass said he did not thing there were many black people living up there. I simply posted the picture to show white people disapprove of murdering black people for the hell of it, just because they can, also. You don't have a pointy white sheet or pillowcase with eye holes to run around in do you? I live 50 miles from the birthplace of the Klan. If you think I never heard your kind of propaganda, (usually by white trash) you not only a dumbass, but fkn crazy.
Your use of the term 'white trash' may well tell more about yourself than you wish...just sayin'....given that the responsible parties are being held responsible...why continue to tear at the wound? To what end?

I lived in St. Paul for years..nice city. I always thought that there were more native Americans than blacks..but the years have passed. The city IS quite liberal.

BTW..any mob will loot...mobs have a psychology and a drive all their own..people get caught up in it..and feel invincible--until the bayonets come out...LOL!

Forum List

Back