The left’s hero Colin Kapernick openly calling for violence

Kap is right. You cant fight violence with civility. Black people need to be prepared to take some mutha fuckas with them.

“When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction.

The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears because your violence has brought this resistance.

We have the right to fight back!

Rest in Power George Floyd”

Are you going to fight?
I'm going to do more than just fight. Let some pig fuck with me or mine and thats going to be last time they do it.

Yawn
People yawn when theyre nervous. Dont get nervous.
Not nervous, just tired from hearing the same macho bullshit come out of your mouth. Rioting is for retards. If you’re stupid enough to take part, which I don’t believe you will, then deal will the repercussions
I dont care what youre tired of. I honestly dont give a fuck. I didnt say anything about rioting. I said fighting. I agree rioting and protesting doesnt work. The cave chimps just chill for a moment then they get back to work. You have to give them pause. You euthanize a couple of cave chimps in self defense and that will make others think before doing their killings.

Kap is right. You cant fight violence with civility. Black people need to be prepared to take some mutha fuckas with them.

The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears because your violence has brought this resistance.

What are you saying? Kill some cops? Some store owners? Random White people?

Hey retard. What do you think I am saying?

Hey retard I'm asking YOU which mutha fukas do the Blacks need to take with them? Your words not mine.

Hey retard I'm asking YOU which mutha fukas do the Blacks need to take with them? Your words not mine.
Hey retard. Reading is fundamental. If you cant read my words thats your fucking problem.

I'm going to do more than just fight. Let some pig fuck with me or mine and thats going to be last time they do it.

Have you ever bothered to look at crime rates?
Blacks murder more frequently than any other race.
Blacks are their most common victim.
Blacks rob, steal cars, deal drugs and go to prison at hugely disproportionate numbers
and you talk smack the same way the losers in prison talk.
You want jungle law in the streets? That's what blacks incite and who's going to restore sanity and order?
You're clearly not well educated nor well employed. You're obviously a blight on society as so many others who talk as you do. Go from the presence of a foolish man, says the Bible. That's what I'm doing by adding you to my Ignore List, filled with just such as you.

Hey retard. Reading is fundamental. If you cant read my words thats your fucking problem.
Big tough guy makes brash statements about "taking mutha fukas with them" and then runs and hides when I call him out.

Have you ever bothered to look at crime rates?
Blacks murder more frequently than any other race.
Blacks are their most common victim.
Blacks rob, steal cars, deal drugs and go to prison at hugely disproportionate numbers
and you talk smack the same way the losers in prison talk.
You want jungle law in the streets? That's what blacks incite and who's going to restore sanity and order?
You're clearly not well educated nor well employed. You're obviously a blight on society as so many others who talk as you do.

"Have you ever bothered to look at crime rates?"

Yes I have. Whites lead in virtually every crime category. I dont see what it has to do with the point.

Big tough guy makes brash statements about "taking mutha fukas with them" and then runs and hides when I call him out.
I'm not going to keep repeating myself just because you are as dumb as a chimp. If you want to know who I am talking about read what I said. :)

So far, they've only been looting their neighbors' businesses and burning down their own neighborhoods.

Can you explain how that helps fight The Man? Because I've never been able to figure that out.

He’s saying civility has led to this guys death in Minnesota. I don’t understand how one can come to that moronic conclusion. Are lefty’s going to finally admit this guy is a clown?

Now I believe the Minnesota case is an example of an overzealous cop’s actions leading to an unjust killing. Most of the time I’m on the side of the police, because most of the time they are wrongly accused. I think the system, after it runs it’s course, will produce justice for the man killed.

the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com › news › president-trump-shares-vid...

9 hours ago - President Trump on Thursday retweeted a video of a supporter saying that the "only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." The man in the video ...

trump says the only good democrat is a dead one....

now please explain how that is NOT advocating murder....

you
trump
and all trump supporters

are human garbage

and i hope the military finally rises up and does its fukin job.....

Show us the way Asslips. May a cop take a knee on you

Forum List

Back