The leak was intentional

Sure it does. Sooner gives them more time to rile up the base. Leaking now gives them more time to possibly change the eventual outcome. Leaking now takes attention off the skyrocketing inflation, the border crisis, biden/harris gaffes. It also buries the results of trump-backed politicians who are consistently winning.
What upside do you see for repubs?

As I said previously, upside for the GOP is a longer time before the elections, if they in fact did the leaking.

For the DP, the shorter the time before Nov 3rd, the greater the outrage. All those reasons you cited are amplified as the election comes closer. I agree with all those points made, just not on the reasoning with the time frame.

jmo

As I said previously, upside for the GOP is a longer time before the elections, if they in fact did the leaking.

For the DP, the shorter the time before Nov 3rd, the greater the outrage. All those reasons you cited are amplified as the election comes closer. I agree with all those points made, just not on the reasoning with the time frame.

jmo
Fair enough. I contend the leaker will be from the left. It’s a much safer bet from a logical standpoint. Time will tell.

Yes that's right. The leak was intentional by one of the leftist judges or one of their aids. To fire up the base. The democrats had absolutely nothing to run on. Everything Jo touched has failed. They had to get a jump to recharge the base.
Prove me wrong.
No shit.
How can you leak anything without it being 'intentional'?

What's next - are you going to inform us all that we breath oxygen?
Hint - we already know.

Maybe the leak wasn't about politics; it was insider trading. If some health industry stocks are sensitive to changes in abortion law, maybe a law clerk leaked the Roe material in order to engage in "short selling" of certain stocks. (I've been watching Billions on DVDs from the library.)

Maybe the leak wasn't about politics; it was insider trading. If some health industry stocks are sensitive to changes in abortion law, maybe a law clerk leaked the Roe material in order to engage in "short selling" of certain stocks. (I've been watching Billions on DVDs from the library.
It was totally politically motivated.

Forum List

Back