The leak was intentional

I have read that Roberts is trying to turn 2 conservative justices.
I read that if anyone leaked it that would be a conservative justice staffer who believes overturning Roe would do more harm to SCOTUS and especially this country.
"I read" = fake news/propaganda.
Next.

Jets, I know you're intelligent enough to see all the upside of the leak is for the democrats. That spin you put as a repub motivation is weaker than PH's commitment to open dialog.

And you also know me well enough that I tend to present both sides of an issue for discussion purposes without necessarily falling on one or the other. ;)

And you also know me well enough that I tend to present both sides of an issue for discussion purposes without necessarily falling on one or the other. ;)
True, but your scales are pretty far out of balance here, logically speaking. There is no real upside for a repub to leak this. "It won't be as bad as it coming out later" just doesn't hold water.

True, but your scales are pretty far out of balance here, logically speaking. There is no real upside for a repub to leak this. "It won't be as bad as it coming out later" just doesn't hold water.

That’s a matter of opinion. Let’s say the GOP is worried about a backlash as a result of Roe getting overturned. The closer that is to the midterms the greater the potential impact. By dropping it sooner, it may not burn as hot come Nov.

I’m not saying it’s the case that it happened that way. I just would not rule it out of the realm of possibility.

That being said, I conceded in another post that the Democratic Party gets the greater benefit.

The signs and placards and protests came out the very next day, it was well organized. You can bet Schumie, Pelosie and Shiftie were all sitting on this one. You know well when it comes to community organizing and protest coordination the Democrats are light years ahead of the Republicans. Leaks and protests are to the Democrats what meat and potatoes are to the Irish. Cant believe you cant see this one.
They were hand made that first day.....but con-tinue with your rightwing paranoia. :heehee: Why aren't you thrilled with the decision? What's up with that?

That’s a matter of opinion. Let’s say the GOP is worried about a backlash as a result of Roe getting overturned. The closer that is to the midterms the greater the potential impact. By dropping it sooner, it may not burn as hot come Nov.

I’m not saying it’s the case that it happened that way. I just would not rule it out of the realm of possibility.

That being said, I conceded in another post that the Democratic Party gets the greater benefit.
The benefit the dems are getting with the hysterical coverage is far, far greater than any benefit the repubs are getting by it being out.
Occam's razor.

No, I am correct.
No, you are incorrect.
Why aren't you thrilled with the decision? How odd.
I have mixed feelings about it. I'm actually pro-choice, but I also love seeing the imbeciles on the left having fits over the proper application of the 10th Amendment.

The Biden case oral argument on 26 Ap is Trump-related:
Col. MacGregor has mentioned Russia arming Mexican cartels, though the CIA doing it would link closer to home and the CIA POSPOTUS puppet now in the WH.

Yes that's right. The leak was intentional by one of the leftist judges or one of their aids. To fire up the base. The democrats had absolutely nothing to run on. Everything Jo touched has failed. They had to get a jump to recharge the base.
Prove me wrong.
Of course it was intentional.

The person who leaked the document intended to do so.

DUH

Forum List

Back