CDZ The Latest Story about the Trans Swimmer from UPenn who is Smoking All the Girls

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
I understand this can be a heated topic, so I hope cooler heads can prevail here and have a simple discussion..

So the story is pretty mainstream besides the MSM avoiding it like the plague. A swimmer from the University of Pennsylvania swam as a Male Swimmer for 3 years, transitioned, and is now swimming in women's sports. Some facts about this are:
  • The swimmer in question recently beat the 2nd place women's swimmer by 38 seconds, and they are absolutely dominating women's college swimming.
  • The women's teammates are at times in tears, disturbed and frustrated that no matter how hard they have worked and try, it's not enough to overcome the biological discrepancy.
  • The women's teammates have spoken out anonymously, out of fear of harm to their livelihoods and reputation by the MSM, academia, and big tech (who assassinate, dox, and bury people on the regular who oppose the trans agenda), saying they don't feel it's a fair contest for this happen.
  • They also say they feel like they are emptily forced to clap and support and feel hollow doing so.
  • The swimmer in question was reported to be boasting about how they coasted to victory.

So.. to make this clear, this particular issue is NOT about whether Trans people have the "right" to exist, or about transitioning, yada-yada. This is about the cold, hard truth of sport, in which biology plays a major role in.

I'm sure many will try to attach the two, and say that if you oppose this swimmer, you oppose all Trans people. If anyone does this, just ignore them, as they're not intellectually capable of participating in this discussion.

This isn't about Trans people, this is about the effect of Trans people on sports. Sports were split for a reason. If there were no split sports into Male and Female, no Females would play, none would get scholarships, none would be featured. The split was necessary, and it can be scientifically proven with ease by biology.

The way I see it, we have the battle lines drawn. The left supports Trans people no matter what in fear of being labeled with the ammo they created... "transphobic".

The left also claims to support women in their struggle against "Patriarchy" in all forms.

Welp.. now we have the two mainstays of modern leftism at a tizzy, and the Democrats and MSM trying to shoo through traffic, saying "Move along! Nothing to see here!" It's a big impasse. And in my opinion, the women are correct in feeling attacked and completely disenfranchised. Yet, because they are lower on the scale of victimhood, they're cries of injustice will be suppressed and unheard.

It's about the collateral of a decision. Some white, gaited-community liberal can declare "trans women are women!".. but those of us who aren't all about protecting the ideology all saw a trans woman fighter break the eye socket of a female fighter a few years ago, which simply doesn't happen in regular competition. We saw the U15 boys soccer team beat the Olympic women's soccer team. We see that thousands of men and even high school boys beat women world records on the regular in all sorts of events. The females will be the victims of this trans sports ideology. They are under attack. Women athletes have been cast aside by the woke leftist movement in favor of trans activism.

I hope suburban moms, and all women, remember this at the polling stations in 2022 and 2024, especially those of us who have daughters.

Last edited:
It's a clear violation of Title IX, frankly, and I simply don't understand how there haven't been dozens of lawsuits filed over this stuff. The political left, who are largely the ones enabling this, are the biggest hypocrites of them all. Where are all the women who marched on D.C. a few years ago with their pink vagina hats? How many times have we heard them accuse the right of wanting to keep women barefoot and pregnant? How many times have we heard the Democrats label the Republicans the anti-woman party?

Now take a look at who is actually speaking up for women's sports and who isn't.

It's a clear violation of Title IX, frankly, and I simply don't understand how there haven't been dozens of lawsuits filed over this stuff. The political left, who are largely the ones enabling this, are the biggest hypocrites of them all. Where are all the women who marched on D.C. a few years ago with their pink vagina hats? How many times have we heard them accuse the right of wanting to keep women barefoot and pregnant? How many times have we heard the Democrats label the Republicans the anti-woman party?

Now take a look at who is actually speaking up for women's sports and who isn't.
Dude, it's justified fear in my opinion.

Think about it. If there was a Mob boss who could take you out in your neighborhood, would you cross him?

The radical left is probably only 20% of the country, but they control the MSM (ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, WaPo, LATimes, TIME, DailyBeast, etc.), Big Tech (Google, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook), Academia, Hollywood (Movies, Late night comedy, music, celebs)...

All of that is probably 80% of modern mainstream culture. I'd guess 20% of the country controls 80% of the narrative. These are not popular opinions as far as support, but people don't dare speak out against out of fear of what happens.. and we've seen that "it" happens.

I agree, completely. Where professional competition is concerned, I couldn't care less about this issue but when biological males can take away scholarship money from young women and girls who've worked hard for YEARS to compete at the top level in their sports, it should be banned without any further consideration. If a school wants to acknowledge Trans athletes with scholarships then make them in addition to the traditional awards. If a Trans athlete is destroying all competition like this guy is, there should be a separate category to keep from giving one school such an unfair advantage. Men competing against women in most sports that require muscle mass as a prime element, should not be allowed. It's simply wrong and should not be rewarded.

I agree, completely. Where professional competition is concerned, I couldn't care less about this issue but when biological males can take away scholarship money from young women and girls who've worked hard for YEARS to compete at the top level in their sports, it should be banned without any further consideration. If a school wants to acknowledge Trans athletes with scholarships then make them in addition to the traditional awards. If a Trans athlete is destroying all competition like this guy is, there should be a separate category to keep from giving one school such an unfair advantage. Men competing against women in most sports that require muscle mass as a prime element, should not be allowed. It's simply wrong and should not be rewarded.
You hit the nail on the head as far as simply observing this.

This is devastating. Years of work, thousands of dollars in scholarships, and monumental opportunities.

It's simply incredible to watch all of this sacrificed at the alter of trans activism. The left simply cannot speak a bad word of the trans activists, no matter how unfair they might make things.

While they cry "Transphobic", the correct phrase is "STFU you whiny women, take it"

They are almost literally being sacrificed for the woke cause. Absolutely sacrificed for some woke greater cause.

That any actual women even bother to participate anymore calls equality of mental capacity into question.

Well, I've seen many of the trans activists go silent on this issue, as I think they've been twisted up between their ideology and their common sense and scientific biology.

I remember watching a Youtube clip of Joe Rogan talking with the "Adam Ruins Everything" guy. The Adam guy is a leftist who stood behind that leftist ideology that trans women are women. Joe Rogen brought up the incident of the broken eye socket in fighting, and how observably unfair it is to put a biological man into an octagon with a biological woman.. and the Adam guy wouldn't budge. He was afraid to offend the trans community, and thus, was willing to sacrifice female fighters to be in danger of catastrophic consequences of fighting biologically male fighters. It was amazing to watch.. like watching Joseph Stalin cast off people who weren't important.

You can have an ideology, but if that ideology sacrifices people.. what good is it?

Just make schools about education. Sports can be privately funded, removing the whole athletic scholarship aspect from the equation. If the sports are privately funded students could be paid, but it would have zero influence on their academic life.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F4bac33e961b8c2fba8a742a0b7e77599.png

I understand this can be a heated topic, so I hope cooler heads can prevail here and have a simple discussion..

So the story is pretty mainstream besides the MSM avoiding it like the plague. A swimmer from the University of Pennsylvania swam as a Male Swimmer for 3 years, transitioned, and is now swimming in women's sports. Some facts about this are:
  • The swimmer in question recently beat the 2nd place women's swimmer by 38 seconds, and they are absolutely dominating women's college swimming.
  • The women's teammates are at times in tears, disturbed and frustrated that no matter how hard they have worked and try, it's not enough to overcome the biological discrepancy.
  • The women's teammates have spoken out anonymously, out of fear of harm to their livelihoods and reputation by the MSM, academia, and big tech (who assassinate, dox, and bury people on the regular who oppose the trans agenda), saying they don't feel it's a fair contest for this happen.
  • They also say they feel like they are emptily forced to clap and support and feel hollow doing so.
  • The swimmer in question was reported to be boasting about how they coasted to victory.

So.. to make this clear, this particular issue is NOT about whether Trans people have the "right" to exist, or about transitioning, yada-yada. This is about the cold, hard truth of sport, in which biology plays a major role in.

I'm sure many will try to attach the two, and say that if you oppose this swimmer, you oppose all Trans people. If anyone does this, just ignore them, as they're not intellectually capable of participating in this discussion.

This isn't about Trans people, this is about the effect of Trans people on sports. Sports were split for a reason. If there were no split sports into Male and Female, no Females would play, none would get scholarships, none would be featured. The split was necessary, and it can be scientifically proven with ease by biology.

The way I see it, we have the battle lines drawn. The left supports Trans people no matter what in fear of being labeled with the ammo they created... "transphobic".

The left also claims to support women in their struggle against "Patriarchy" in all forms.

Welp.. now we have the two mainstays of modern leftism at a tizzy, and the Democrats and MSM trying to shoo through traffic, saying "Move along! Nothing to see here!" It's a big impasse. And in my opinion, the women are correct in feeling attacked and completely disenfranchised. Yet, because they are lower on the scale of victimhood, they're cries of injustice will be suppressed and unheard.

It's about the collateral of a decision. Some white, gaited-community liberal can declare "trans women are women!".. but those of us who aren't all about protecting the ideology all saw a trans woman fighter break the eye socket of a female fighter a few years ago, which simply doesn't happen in regular competition. We saw the U15 boys soccer team beat the Olympic women's soccer team. We see that thousands of men and even high school boys beat women world records on the regular in all sorts of events. The females will be the victims of this trans sports ideology. They are under attack. Women athletes have been cast aside by the woke leftist movement in favor of trans activism.

I hope suburban moms, and all women, remember this at the polling stations in 2022 and 2024, especially those of us who have daughters.
The female race is getting wiped out.
According to the progressive wokist:
A man who gets sexually charged wearing women's clothing - is the same as a woman.
An effeminate gay man who likes to wear women's clothing - is the same as a woman.
Any man can claim to be a woman... and *POOF* they can be.

A man who gets sexually charged wearing women's clothing - is the same as a woman.
An effeminate gay man who likes to wear women's clothing - is the same as a woman.

No, we aren't being wiped out. After all, females will always exist. What's happening is that we're being marginalized into second-class citizens.

No, we aren't being wiped out. After all, females will always exist. What's happening is that we're being marginalized into second-class citizens.
Pretty much what I meant.
The urge and desire to virtue signal is so strong, wokist will give up their own sexual identity, subject their children to being taught warped and perverted information that can cause permanent damage psychologically and even suicide. Just so they can create a false illusion and feel better about themselves.

Lucky for the woman, there are still normal guys out here. We like the soft feel of a woman. And we like that like masculine guys.
I think the population of all trans people is less than 1%. The media (especially social), and forums like this, make the population seem like it's 60%.

Lucky for the woman, there are still normal guys out here. We like the soft feel of a woman. And we like that like masculine guys.
I think the population of all trans people is less than 1%. The media (especially social), and forums like this, make the population seem like it's 60%.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm afraid I was looking for more in my life and in the lives of my daughter and granddaughters than, "Well, there are still men who like to have sex with women." In fact, that's largely the second-class citizenship we're being marginalized into, so it's not really a compensation.

According to the weirdo's. That's it. To hell with them.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm afraid I was looking for more in my life and in the lives of my daughter and granddaughters than, "Well, there are still men who like to have sex with women." In fact, that's largely the second-class citizenship we're being marginalized into, so it's not really a compensation.

Sex is only a small part of the enjoyment of feeling a soft woman. It's holding hands while driving or walking. Or one's arm around a soft woman. Just hanging out on the couch together, enjoying your favorite series. It's walking into the kitchen while the wife is cooking breakfast, still in her nightgown, wrapping your arms around her and giving her a good morning squeeze. You know, little things.
In a good relationship, sex is only about 10% of it.

The solution:
When the women have to line up against a tranny, say like in a swim competition, when the whistle blows, the woman take a knee. Let the tranny swim by herself. Same with every other competitive sport. Show up, dress out for the match, but take a knee.
No lawyers, court cases or any of that legal mumbo jumbo. Just take a knee.
The left can't argue with taking a knee in protests. It was their biggest thing in the last couple of years. So surely they'd understand.

I was born in 1965.
So when I entered the workforce in a real job for the first time it was mid-late 1980s.
Speaking honest here - I was stunned by how women were treated at the office. I worked in the newspaper field back then, between the two offices there was about 800 employees - so pretty big place.
Fast forward 30 years and gals have come so far. It is absolutely nothing like it was.
In every way. Back then out of 24 department heads - not one was a woman. Not one. In 2000 when I left the company, not only was there 7 or 8 woman dept heads - but the publisher was a woman!
What I am getting at is perspective. Women are not 2nd class citizens. Not legally, or anywhere else. I know what 2nd class women were - I was there. It isn't that way anymore.

EXCEPT - in sports now.
A biological man is going to make a mockery out of female athletes. In a few years all the records will be held by men.

Trans-women swimmers / other competitive athletes that were born as men, trained as men in swimming and possibly other sports, should compete only in men's competition. It's that simple. The details of it all are discussed in that new lawyer series that also discussed the legal override principle 'Memo 618'..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back