CDZ The Latest Story about the Trans Swimmer from UPenn who is Smoking All the Girls

Cecile- you might be clairvoyant. The creation development of human/AI robots is beyond infancy stage and continuing full speed ahead. Wait for advertisements about ā€œfemaleā€ AIā€™s as ā€œpartnersā€.

Mankind is too stupid to even attempt to create life, nor should it be attempted imo. Oh, it can be done (is being done) and will eventually be a competitive market, but due to human stupidity will harm natural life forms.

An AI sex doll, that I can design, that will make coffee. Now there's an idea. LOL...

just kiddin.

1640428270030.png

I understand this can be a heated topic, so I hope cooler heads can prevail here and have a simple discussion..

So the story is pretty mainstream besides the MSM avoiding it like the plague. A swimmer from the University of Pennsylvania swam as a Male Swimmer for 3 years, transitioned, and is now swimming in women's sports. Some facts about this are:
  • The swimmer in question recently beat the 2nd place women's swimmer by 38 seconds, and they are absolutely dominating women's college swimming.
  • The women's teammates are at times in tears, disturbed and frustrated that no matter how hard they have worked and try, it's not enough to overcome the biological discrepancy.
  • The women's teammates have spoken out anonymously, out of fear of harm to their livelihoods and reputation by the MSM, academia, and big tech (who assassinate, dox, and bury people on the regular who oppose the trans agenda), saying they don't feel it's a fair contest for this happen.
  • They also say they feel like they are emptily forced to clap and support and feel hollow doing so.
  • The swimmer in question was reported to be boasting about how they coasted to victory.

So.. to make this clear, this particular issue is NOT about whether Trans people have the "right" to exist, or about transitioning, yada-yada. This is about the cold, hard truth of sport, in which biology plays a major role in.

I'm sure many will try to attach the two, and say that if you oppose this swimmer, you oppose all Trans people. If anyone does this, just ignore them, as they're not intellectually capable of participating in this discussion.

This isn't about Trans people, this is about the effect of Trans people on sports. Sports were split for a reason. If there were no split sports into Male and Female, no Females would play, none would get scholarships, none would be featured. The split was necessary, and it can be scientifically proven with ease by biology.

The way I see it, we have the battle lines drawn. The left supports Trans people no matter what in fear of being labeled with the ammo they created... "transphobic".

The left also claims to support women in their struggle against "Patriarchy" in all forms.

Welp.. now we have the two mainstays of modern leftism at a tizzy, and the Democrats and MSM trying to shoo through traffic, saying "Move along! Nothing to see here!" It's a big impasse. And in my opinion, the women are correct in feeling attacked and completely disenfranchised. Yet, because they are lower on the scale of victimhood, they're cries of injustice will be suppressed and unheard.

It's about the collateral of a decision. Some white, gaited-community liberal can declare "trans women are women!".. but those of us who aren't all about protecting the ideology all saw a trans woman fighter break the eye socket of a female fighter a few years ago, which simply doesn't happen in regular competition. We saw the U15 boys soccer team beat the Olympic women's soccer team. We see that thousands of men and even high school boys beat women world records on the regular in all sorts of events. The females will be the victims of this trans sports ideology. They are under attack. Women athletes have been cast aside by the woke leftist movement in favor of trans activism.

I hope suburban moms, and all women, remember this at the polling stations in 2022 and 2024, especially those of us who have daughters.

I replied already on this in other thread, but here is my short take on it.

Dud who was an average swimmer in man competition decides to put a lipstick on and run as a "woman". Is it fair to woman? Of course not, and most of us are sick and tired following the science" while leftists are doing everything to not just ignore, but to deny the science. My question is this: Why women don't take a stand for themselves and do something about it?

Take a look at this headline:

I understand this can be a heated topic, so I hope cooler heads can prevail here and have a simple discussion..

So the story is pretty mainstream besides the MSM avoiding it like the plague. A swimmer from the University of Pennsylvania swam as a Male Swimmer for 3 years, transitioned, and is now swimming in women's sports. Some facts about this are:
  • The swimmer in question recently beat the 2nd place women's swimmer by 38 seconds, and they are absolutely dominating women's college swimming.
  • The women's teammates are at times in tears, disturbed and frustrated that no matter how hard they have worked and try, it's not enough to overcome the biological discrepancy.
  • The women's teammates have spoken out anonymously, out of fear of harm to their livelihoods and reputation by the MSM, academia, and big tech (who assassinate, dox, and bury people on the regular who oppose the trans agenda), saying they don't feel it's a fair contest for this happen.
  • They also say they feel like they are emptily forced to clap and support and feel hollow doing so.
  • The swimmer in question was reported to be boasting about how they coasted to victory.

So.. to make this clear, this particular issue is NOT about whether Trans people have the "right" to exist, or about transitioning, yada-yada. This is about the cold, hard truth of sport, in which biology plays a major role in.

I'm sure many will try to attach the two, and say that if you oppose this swimmer, you oppose all Trans people. If anyone does this, just ignore them, as they're not intellectually capable of participating in this discussion.

This isn't about Trans people, this is about the effect of Trans people on sports. Sports were split for a reason. If there were no split sports into Male and Female, no Females would play, none would get scholarships, none would be featured. The split was necessary, and it can be scientifically proven with ease by biology.

The way I see it, we have the battle lines drawn. The left supports Trans people no matter what in fear of being labeled with the ammo they created... "transphobic".

The left also claims to support women in their struggle against "Patriarchy" in all forms.

Welp.. now we have the two mainstays of modern leftism at a tizzy, and the Democrats and MSM trying to shoo through traffic, saying "Move along! Nothing to see here!" It's a big impasse. And in my opinion, the women are correct in feeling attacked and completely disenfranchised. Yet, because they are lower on the scale of victimhood, they're cries of injustice will be suppressed and unheard.

It's about the collateral of a decision. Some white, gaited-community liberal can declare "trans women are women!".. but those of us who aren't all about protecting the ideology all saw a trans woman fighter break the eye socket of a female fighter a few years ago, which simply doesn't happen in regular competition. We saw the U15 boys soccer team beat the Olympic women's soccer team. We see that thousands of men and even high school boys beat women world records on the regular in all sorts of events. The females will be the victims of this trans sports ideology. They are under attack. Women athletes have been cast aside by the woke leftist movement in favor of trans activism.

I hope suburban moms, and all women, remember this at the polling stations in 2022 and 2024, especially those of us who have daughters.

I replied already on this in other thread, but here is my short take on it.

Dude who was an average swimmer in mans competition decides to put a lipstick on and run/swim as a "woman". Is it fair to woman? Of course not, and most of us are sick and tired following the "science" while leftists are doing everything to not just ignore, but to deny the science. My question is this: Why women don't take a stand for themselves and do something about it?

Take a look at this headline:

1640462223309.png

How can the average, unquestioning person read this headline and not start to question things? How demeaning is to women when they see someone who is genetically a man, praised to be the best woman for the job? Do they think like... "Even deranged and hormonaly imbalanced men outperform the sharpest and strongest women? What's the reaction when they see Bruce Jenner being "woman of the year"?

What is going to take for women to stand up for themselves? I say, open the floodgates and let transgenders dominate every "women-only" field, including science and sport. That's the only way it can be driven home that sex is immutable and a defining part of everyone's identity that can't be covered up with cosmetics.

A person born with a penis has lots of additional physical differences from a woman that prevent anyone from ever being successfully converted from one body gender to another.
It simply is impossible, as we do not even know all the differences.
Taking hormones can not make significant changes that late.
It would have to have been done since conception.

If someone is happier by attempting to change what physical gender aspects we can change, that is up to them.
But they still can not be totally changed, so then can not compete as that gender they would want to become but can't completely.

So if it's so mainstream why are you afraid to provide a link to the actual story?

Has a penis is a guy, told you schools were stupid

It's a clear violation of Title IX, frankly, and I simply don't understand how there haven't been dozens of lawsuits filed over this stuff. The political left, who are largely the ones enabling this, are the biggest hypocrites of them all. Where are all the women who marched on D.C. a few years ago with their pink vagina hats? How many times have we heard them accuse the right of wanting to keep women barefoot and pregnant? How many times have we heard the Democrats label the Republicans the anti-woman party?

Now take a look at who is actually speaking up for women's sports and who isn't.
They yell they believe in ā€œ equality?ā€ Can you ever see a Transgender MAN ( they are rarer) trying out for the MANā€™s Football šŸˆ Team and being picked?
What are the chances for a TRANSGENDER MAN to be the next Derick Jeter, being part of the MENS basketball team, etc? Etc? Mohammad Aliā€™s daughter is a professional boxer. What would be her chances against a Transgender Mohammad Ali?
This is just one more mess the Biden administration has caused

Trans-women swimmers / other competitive athletes that were born as men, trained as men in swimming and possibly other sports, should compete only in men's competition. It's that simple. The details of it all are discussed in that new lawyer series that also discussed the legal override principle 'Memo 618'..
Those with XY Chromosomes will always have the advantage of bone structure, muscle mass, heart ā¤ļø and lung šŸ« capacity with few exceptions

The solution:
When the women have to line up against a tranny, say like in a swim competition, when the whistle blows, the woman take a knee. Let the tranny swim by herself. Same with every other competitive sport. Show up, dress out for the match, but take a knee.
No lawyers, court cases or any of that legal mumbo jumbo. Just take a knee.
The left can't argue with taking a knee in protests. It was their biggest thing in the last couple of years. So surely they'd understand.
And sing the old East German national anthem.

Yes. Thank you. ^^

Why women are not objecting to this sort of injustice?

If sports women are cowards and keep their mouths shut....they deserve all the trannie shit injustice.

Then I will have no sympathy for them.

I must say.....now....already .... seeing what I've seen.... I do not have any sympathy for women who allow transvestites compete along with them.
They can't stop it. If they speak out, they risk losing everything, from scholarships to lives.

And sing the old East German national anthem.

The US National Anthem. And be damn proud to sing it to the tranny weirdo's who turn their backs on America, when competing FOR America.
I hope the women of this country will start being more vocal about the men (in dresses) trying to dominate them, because they can't dominate the men.

They can't stop it. If they speak out, they risk losing everything, from scholarships to lives.

You get labeled quick, on national news. The left will ignore the severe problem of gun violence in democrat run cities, and their black on black violence.
But if a white college student says anything about trans screwing someone out of a womens record, she's likely to get kicked out of college.

The US National Anthem. And be damn proud to sing it to the tranny weirdo's who turn their backs on America, when competing FOR America.
I hope the women of this country will start being more vocal about the men (in dresses) trying to dominate them, because they can't dominate the men.
The roar you just heard was my point flying over your head. East Germany was known for pumping female Olympic athletes (notably, swimmers) with testosterone.

The roar you just heard was my point flying over your head. East Germany was known for pumping female Olympic athletes (notably, swimmers) with testosterone.

I didn't hear a thing. Or see it. Germany pumping their Olympic athletes with anything is news to me.

Forum List

Back