CDZ The Latest Story about the Trans Swimmer from UPenn who is Smoking All the Girls

There is a current series on Netflix, Shameless, US version, that might be offensive to many posters while others would find it worth watching. Some might be offended just from the credits alone and have the option to turn it off.

The reason I bring this series up is because even though woke elements are depicted, the main characters still call out a young girl who is either pretending or she truly thinks she’s a girl with a penis. One of the main characters tells her that she is a boy to clue her in. He does so abruptly, briskly, and it’s over.

So, when this scene happened I thought what the heck, so what’s up with all of this, “Oh noooo! Don’t say anything that’s truthful because it might offend someone hype?” I give this movie a better rating having that scene alone. For speaking the truth and keeping it real, which is easy for most of us.

BTW- the story is about a family of 6 raised by the oldest daughter due to the ineptness (chosen lifestyles) of the deadbeat parents.

It baffles my mind that anybody could actually support having biological men compete against women, yet they do. Such a notion is so COMPLETELY lacking in common sense, it boggles the mind.

That people do support this speaks worlds about the power of systematic indoctrination upon those lacking critical thinking skills.

Sex is only a small part of the enjoyment of feeling a soft woman. It's holding hands while driving or walking. Or one's arm around a soft woman. Just hanging out on the couch together, enjoying your favorite series. It's walking into the kitchen while the wife is cooking breakfast, still in her nightgown, wrapping your arms around her and giving her a good morning squeeze. You know, little things.
In a good relationship, sex is only about 10% of it.

Yes, I understand that. But do you understand that being relegated to having no place in society except as someone's wife is not a sufficient consolation?

I was born in 1965.
So when I entered the workforce in a real job for the first time it was mid-late 1980s.
Speaking honest here - I was stunned by how women were treated at the office. I worked in the newspaper field back then, between the two offices there was about 800 employees - so pretty big place.
Fast forward 30 years and gals have come so far. It is absolutely nothing like it was.
In every way. Back then out of 24 department heads - not one was a woman. Not one. In 2000 when I left the company, not only was there 7 or 8 woman dept heads - but the publisher was a woman!
What I am getting at is perspective. Women are not 2nd class citizens. Not legally, or anywhere else. I know what 2nd class women were - I was there. It isn't that way anymore.

EXCEPT - in sports now.
A biological man is going to make a mockery out of female athletes. In a few years all the records will be held by men.

I was born in 1968, and I AM a woman. I got to live through what you watched. I got to go to high schools where girls had to get special permission from the principal - or even fight it out with the school board - to take shop classes instead of being forced to take Home Ec. I saw other girls having to take their school districts to court to get girls' sports teams. I actually went to a job interview where the manager said to me, "You're very qualified. In fact, you're the most qualified candidate we have. But I just worry. What happens if you decide to get pregnant? Are you going to just abandon the job? I have to factor those concerns into my decision." I've worked in companies where there were no women in upper management, and never had been.

Yes, women have made great strides in my lifetime. We are not currently second-class citizens, nor am I saying that we are. What I AM saying is that those strides are in the process of being wiped out, and we're seeing ourselves be relegated back to the second-class citizenship we used to be in.

So don't tell me about "perspective" based on "It hasn't happened yet, so just deny that it's happening until it's too late". Today it's Title IX being invalidated and women's sports becoming men-in-makeup sports. Tomorrow, it's companies refusing to hire women and insisting that they're EEOC-compliant because they have male employees who "identify" as women (because, of course, "trans-women" don't get pregnant).

It's a clear violation of Title IX, frankly, and I simply don't understand how there haven't been dozens of lawsuits filed over this stuff. The political left, who are largely the ones enabling this, are the biggest hypocrites of them all. Where are all the women who marched on D.C. a few years ago with their pink vagina hats? How many times have we heard them accuse the right of wanting to keep women barefoot and pregnant? How many times have we heard the Democrats label the Republicans the anti-woman party?

Now take a look at who is actually speaking up for women's sports and who isn't.
Because we live in crazy times with crazies in charge pushing their crazy ideas through with legalisation.

I think the Democrats have a slogan for this, "Make America Normal Again"

I was born in 1968, and I AM a woman. I got to live through what you watched. I got to go to high schools where girls had to get special permission from the principal - or even fight it out with the school board - to take shop classes instead of being forced to take Home Ec. I saw other girls having to take their school districts to court to get girls' sports teams. I actually went to a job interview where the manager said to me, "You're very qualified. In fact, you're the most qualified candidate we have. But I just worry. What happens if you decide to get pregnant? Are you going to just abandon the job? I have to factor those concerns into my decision." I've worked in companies where there were no women in upper management, and never had been.

Yes, women have made great strides in my lifetime. We are not currently second-class citizens, nor am I saying that we are. What I AM saying is that those strides are in the process of being wiped out, and we're seeing ourselves be relegated back to the second-class citizenship we used to be in.

So don't tell me about "perspective" based on "It hasn't happened yet, so just deny that it's happening until it's too late". Today it's Title IX being invalidated and women's sports becoming men-in-makeup sports. Tomorrow, it's companies refusing to hire women and insisting that they're EEOC-compliant because they have male employees who "identify" as women (because, of course, "trans-women" don't get pregnant).
Then we agree.
Not one word you spoke I disagree with.

There is a current series on Netflix, Shameless, US version, that might be offensive to many posters while others would find it worth watching. Some might be offended just from the credits alone and have the option to turn it off.

The reason I bring this series up is because even though woke elements are depicted, the main characters still call out a young girl who is either pretending or she truly thinks she’s a girl with a penis. One of the main characters tells her that she is a boy to clue her in. He does so abruptly, briskly, and it’s over.

So, when this scene happened I thought what the heck, so what’s up with all of this, “Oh noooo! Don’t say anything that’s truthful because it might offend someone hype?” I give this movie a better rating having that scene alone. For speaking the truth and keeping it real, which is easy for most of us.

BTW- the story is about a family of 6 raised by the oldest daughter due to the ineptness (chosen lifestyles) of the deadbeat parents.
if i had the means to watch it, i would, but i just don't, not at the moment...

one of my other aliases will explain this in more detail : 登录 Facebook

Yes, I understand that. But do you understand that being relegated to having no place in society except as someone's wife is not a sufficient consolation?

I don't understand what you mean by "No place in society." Real women play a HUGE part in our society. From housewives to successful business women, Astronauts, doctors, surgeons and just about anything else.

Because we live in crazy times with crazies in charge pushing their crazy ideas through with legalisation.

I think the Democrats have a slogan for this, "Make America Normal Again"

It's the "left leaning" crazies that are pushing all this BS. Us conservatives, republicans and even normal democrats don't like all this that being pushed on us.

I don't understand what you mean by "No place in society." Real women play a HUGE part in our society. From housewives to successful business women, Astronauts, doctors, surgeons and just about anything else.

I don't understand why you keep acting as though I'm talking about right this second.

"What's happening is that we're being marginalized into second-class citizens."

"In fact, that's largely the second-class citizenship we're being marginalized into . . ."

I'm pretty obviously talking about where we're headed in the future if current trends continue, so why is it you keep thinking that, "Everything's fine right now, and gosh men still want to have sex with you, so what's the problem?" is some sort of response.

I don't understand why you keep acting as though I'm talking about right this second.

"In fact, that's largely the second-class citizenship we're being marginalized into . . ."

I'm pretty obviously talking about where we're headed in the future if current trends continue, so why is it you keep thinking that, "Everything's fine right now, and gosh men still want to have sex with you, so what's the problem?" is some sort of response.

Ok, I see what you mean. But I don't see this tranny BS lasting much longer. Honestly. The left is making a mountain out of a mole hill. And soon enough, enough people with two brain cells with finally figure out how retarded it all is.
I see how it could seem like it's going to be bad for decent women. But I still have hope that there's enough decent folks around to not allow it to go too much further. Like a bad fad.

Gender reassignment regret is becoming a thing in the LGBT community. And those who regret their surgeries, or having doubts about transitioning, are being shunned by the very people they looked to for support before, during and after their decision.
And gay men and women are realizing that being legally married to the same sex is the same thing as being married to the opposite sex.

Maybe it's just because I live in a small, old fashion kind of town. We still hold doors open for ladies. And the ladies still say thank us for it. And all of these supposed problems of the world, just seem to skip right over our little town.
Plus I still remember all the things that were supposed to be the doom of mankind, sort of speak. They just faded away when the news started talking about something else.

Yes. Thank you. ^^

Why women are not objecting to this sort of injustice?

If sports women are cowards and keep their mouths shut....they deserve all the trannie shit injustice.

Then I will have no sympathy for them.

I must say.....now....already .... seeing what I've seen.... I do not have any sympathy for women who allow transvestites compete along with them.

I can't help but wonder how women can support this shit and the democratic party that pushes it. Are there that many trannies that they alienate some women and be ahead of the political game? Why isn't there a loud outcry from the women's rights people? Has the cancel culture grown this powerful? Are women intimidated that much? Or are most of them okay with this? Hard to understand.

I can't help but wonder how women can support this shit and the democratic party that pushes it. Are there that many trannies that they alienate some women and be ahead of the political game? Why isn't there a loud outcry from the women's rights people? Has the cancel culture grown this powerful? Are women intimidated that much? Or are most of them okay with this? Hard to understand.

I think it's like any leftist virtue-signal. They just mindlessly go along with the party line, telling themselves it makes them "compassionate", so long as the bad effects are hitting other people. As soon as THEY are affected by it, their viewpoint changes - at least in regards to their own situation - but they're afraid to say anything.

I think it's like any leftist virtue-signal. They just mindlessly go along with the party line, telling themselves it makes them "compassionate", so long as the bad effects are hitting other people. As soon as THEY are affected by it, their viewpoint changes - at least in regards to their own situation - but they're afraid to say anything.
Yep. Virtue signaling is just a very simple conditioned response. People say the approved thing, all their little mates tell them how hip and happening they are, and they feel smug and self-righteous for it. They derive a sense of superiority that releases endorphins as they feel good about themselves. What they actually support doesn't have to BE virtuous by any sense of the imagination as this case illustrates -- it just has to be rewarded in order to release the endorphins.

Heck, if it ever came to be that eating babies was considered virtuous, these mindless automatons would just go along with it.

Yep. Virtue signaling is just a very simple conditioned response. People say the approved thing, all their little mates tell them how hip and happening they are, and they feel smug and self-righteous for it. They derive a sense of superiority that releases endorphins as they feel good about themselves. What they actually support doesn't have to BE virtuous by any sense of the imagination as this case illustrates -- it just has to be rewarded in order to release the endorphins.

Heck, if it ever came to be that eating babies was considered virtuous, these mindless automatons would just go along with it.
Virtue signaling is the new religion.
It acts EXACTLY like a religion does.

It baffles my mind that anybody could actually support having biological men compete against women, yet they do. Such a notion is so COMPLETELY lacking in common sense, it boggles the mind.

That people do support this speaks worlds about the power of systematic indoctrination upon those lacking critical thinking skills.

And they defend it............and women stay quiet about it....

Cecile- you might be clairvoyant. The creation development of human/AI robots is beyond infancy stage and continuing full speed ahead. Wait for advertisements about “female” AI’s as “partners”.

Mankind is too stupid to even attempt to create life, nor should it be attempted imo. Oh, it can be done (is being done) and will eventually be a competitive market, but due to human stupidity will harm natural life forms.

Ok, I see what you mean. But I don't see this tranny BS lasting much longer. Honestly. The left is making a mountain out of a mole hill. And soon enough, enough people with two brain cells with finally figure out how retarded it all is.
I see how it could seem like it's going to be bad for decent women. But I still have hope that there's enough decent folks around to not allow it to go too much further. Like a bad fad.

Gender reassignment regret is becoming a thing in the LGBT community. And those who regret their surgeries, or having doubts about transitioning, are being shunned by the very people they looked to for support before, during and after their decision.
And gay men and women are realizing that being legally married to the same sex is the same thing as being married to the opposite sex.

Maybe it's just because I live in a small, old fashion kind of town. We still hold doors open for ladies. And the ladies still say thank us for it. And all of these supposed problems of the world, just seem to skip right over our little town.
Plus I still remember all the things that were supposed to be the doom of mankind, sort of speak. They just faded away when the news started talking about something else.
The part you mentioned about the LBQ community rejecting those who have the post surgery regret is significant to this discussion. Definitely happening as multiple Youtube videos depict. Why would the LBQ… community do this since the claim is “ my body, my choice?” There is something darker going on with leftist agenda and more and more are seeing evidence of it.

More of the silent majority will soon speak out, because it’s become more than obvious that this has nothing to do with “ my body, my choice”. Their agenda is full control over the minds and bodies of all citizens. It’s not going to happen far-leftists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back