CDZ Would you approve or disapprove of illegals secretly flown to your city being reshipped to Deleware or Martha's Vineyard?

We need to send them to Mara Lago

They can mow Trumps golf courses and make his beds

Illegals come to America to work.

They're mostly employed by Republican small business people.

Let's put the employers in prison for hiring illegals.

Then illegal immigrants won't get jobs and they won't come to America.

• Banned

Totally off topic. Don't make me do a Boedecia on ya

You wash your hands after your morning deposit yet?

It really does not matter where they are shipped because they soon spread hither and yon throughout the countryside for the jobs.

You would be surprised at the number of little barrios that have sprung-up in the Shenandoah Valley. They work in the poultry plants, light manufacturing, farms, and warehousing operations spread along I-81.

I'll say this, they are pretty much self-policing and truth be told I'll take them in trade for area blacks/white trash any day.....Ship those assholes to Delaware.

Actually make the democrats stop allowing them easy access and just hand them a court date that they never bother showing up for. Put them back across the border. Anyone that hires an illegal should be fined a heavy fine. Make it not worth hiring them.
But unlike crazy Otis I know that they are hired by both parties. Unfortunately the democrats do want more in the country.

Interesting you blame employers for giving illegals work, yet you make no mention of how the government provides social programs for illegals. I'm cool with holding employees accountable as long as we hold those in government to the same standard of accountability, along with shipping ALL illegals back, since they themselves hold the most accountability.

Last edited:
Actually make the democrats stop allowing them easy access and just hand them a court date that they never bother showing up for. Put them back across the border. Anyone that hires an illegal should be fined a heavy fine. Make it not worth hiring them.
But unlike crazy Otis I know that they are hired by both parties. Unfortunately the democrats do want more in the country.
Sure the US Chamber of Commerce types (gop) want them for the labor and the dems want them due to their birthrates (future dem voters).

That's why I scoff at the border states going on about the "invasion" when every mega-subdivision in those states, particularly in Texas, have the "invaders" doing their lawns and building the very cookie cutter homes that they dwell in.

Following the Stalinist war against small businesses to a T, aren't you?

Forum List

Back