CDZ It's A Personal Choice

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
If I am so willing to defend those who do not wish to get the vaccine or the booster, then why does it seem like rarely anybody is willing to defend people like me who choose to get it? I only ask that because I'm probably going to get a vaccine shortly after Christmas. JohnDB since you are somebody who has been vaccinated, I hope you don't mind if I get your view on this. (Btw for the record I think whatever vaccine we got before is the same one we'll get for our booster.)

They haven't attacked me personally, but they've attacked the choice to be MANY times before.
I have been in all those threads and have NEVER seen anyone do anything other then claim we were all gonna die from the shots I have never seen any posts where they attacked the person for getting the shots.

I have been in all those threads and have NEVER seen anyone do anything other then claim we were all gonna die from the shots I have never seen any posts where they attacked the person for getting the shots.

Maybe attacked isn't the right word, but they get awfully pushy when it comes to saying that we shouldn't get the shot and not pointing out that it's a personal choice whether you want to or not.

If I am so willing to defend those who do not wish to get the vaccine or the booster, then why does it seem like rarely anybody is willing to defend people like me who choose to get it? I only ask that because I'm probably going to get a vaccine shortly after Christmas. JohnDB since you are somebody who has been vaccinated, I hope you don't mind if I get your view on this. (Btw for the record I think whatever vaccine we got before is the same one we'll get for our booster.)
Two-pronged answer. One, those who get the COVID vaccines fail the most important intelligence test of their lives; such an epic failure of decision making cannot be trusted, nor can the person behind it. Two, to get vaccinated against COVID-19 is to accept the Mark of the Beast and to thus join Satan's army—to willingly become his property, his chattel. Whether or not one is religious and/or believes in such mythology, the concept of beast worship, as in the extreme veneration of evil men, is just as bad.

Bonus third prong incoming.

No one who gets the COVID jab(s) can call themselves a (good) Christian, or really a Christian of any kind. Regardless of what the Mainstream Media and "fact" checking websites tell you, all of the COVID vaccines were created from cell line(s) farmed from aborted children. To take the genetic matter of a murdered child into one's own body must be among the gravest of sins. Myself, I would call it cannibalism. Either way . . . it is wholly Satanic.

But hey . . . why listen to the millions of us who feel this way?

I know, I know—but it's the oldest excuse in any book: "Everyone else is/was doing it."

See? This is what I mean? Choosing to get vaccinated makes me no less of a Christian for making a simple choice when I'm not aborting a child. You're basically saying fuck you to everyone who chooses to do so and now I'm really pissed at you and I used to like you too. I still like your political beliefs but I'm pissed nonetheless.

A time existed, eons past, when the sole purpose of a Christian's existence was resistance. Resistance against Roman Imperial theocratic decree which forbade the worship of Christ under penalty of death. Countless ancient Christians died resisting, fearlessly and openly worshipping their Lord, even knowing the consequence. In another time long ago Christians across southern Europe marched to war against Muslim invader hordes, willingly laying down their lives, dying by the sword of Islam to resist a monolithic legion of enemies bent on denying them the right to worship or even to survive.

Fast forward to today—to December 23, 2021. Here we Christians sit on the verge of the eve of our Lord's 2127th birthday and how do we honor him? By surrendering to mass multi-billionaire atheist/Satanist overlords who command, in the name of Hell, that we take their DNA altering cocktail, pump it into our veins, or else.

Since the so-called pandemic began those same billionaire overlords have influenced governments worldwide to limit Christians' ability to freely worship Christ, their Lord. Few if any of us Christians have actually, truly resisted—as our brave Christian ancestors resisted all those eons and centuries ago, if resistance meant certain death.

The devilish rulers of this world are winning victory after victory against the once faithful billion strong worldwide collective mass of Christ's faithful. Yes, indeed this current reality as described above burns me up to the core. However, what burns me most—angers me most—are my fellow Christians' lack of the stomach to fight for their ability to worship Christ. Most Christians I know are ready to just give up, fall over and die; resistance is the last thing on their mind. This mass succumbing to Satanic command is unacceptable.

People who choose the vaccine but don't attempt to force it on others are caught in the middle. In the beginning choosing the vaccine was not a problem, it's your choice. The problem is those who want to force it on others. At this point the distinction is lost, or people like me are too lazy to reiterate the fact that your choice is not a problem. It just seems pointless to cover that ground over and over.

I am fully vaccinated (two jabs and a booster) but I am 75 years old with several factors that puts a big target on my back if I come down with COVID-19 or one of its variations.

Like you I beleive it should be an individual decision.

If I was 25 in good health I might get the vaccine as I understand that one of the potential long term aftereffects of the virus is a loss of taste and smell that might be permanent. I value my ability to smell and taste food.

I have been abused beyond belief because I support the vaccines and oppose any mandates. The abuse I get is because I call the anti-vaxxers out for justifying their choice not to get the vaccination because of their interpretations of the science involved. They will claim thousands upon thousands have died from the vaccine, and when called on they cannot support their pathetic ignorance.

If I want information on the vaccines, I talk to my doctors and don't rely of Google to find studies that supposedly support anti-vaxxers. Those people are reading peer reviewed clinical studies written by experts with Ph.D.s and MDs and think they understand that information even though a high school diploma was probably a goal never realized.

The true hoax is anti-vaxxers lying to themselves to justify something that does need to be justified.
Poster constantly browbeat my positions despite the fact that I was vaccinated, caught the Delta variant, got the monoclonal antibodies and was symptomless except for fatigue in a few days. My doctors have told me that without that vaccine I was dead. I prefer a vaccine to death any day! Of course, your mileage may vary!

I have been abused beyond belief because I support the vaccines and oppose any mandates. The abuse I get is because I call the anti-vaxxers out for justifying their choice not to get the vaccination because of their interpretations of the science involved. They will claim thousands upon thousands have died from the vaccine, and when called on they cannot support their pathetic ignorance.

If I want information on the vaccines, I talk to my doctors and don't rely of Google to find studies that supposedly support anti-vaxxers. Those people are reading peer reviewed clinical studies written by experts with Ph.D.s and MDs and think they understand that information even though a high school diploma was probably a goal never realized.

The true hoax is anti-vaxxers lying to themselves to justify something that does need to be justified.
Poster constantly browbeat my positions despite the fact that I was vaccinated, caught the Delta variant, got the monoclonal antibodies and was symptomless except for fatigue in a few days. My doctors have told me that without that vaccine I was dead. I prefer a vaccine to death any day! Of course, your mileage may vary!
You do realize, the medical professionals you expect me to have blind faith in, also sent thousands and thousands down the road of opioid addiction. All at the prodding of big pharma. No reason for any skepticism, right?

You really should try telling the truth. It will keep you from believing lies and spreading them.
Really now, are you saying thousands of opioid addicts didn't start off as legitimate prescription drug users? Are you claiming big pharma didn't push highly addictive opiods on doctors? You should educate yourself before claiming others are dishonest. I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back