The Latest Poll Out of Iowa Foreshadows Disaster for Biden

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020

Yeah, yeah, yeah, polls shouldn’t be trusted.
But hear me out.

Never-Trumper Bill Kristol recalled the significance of the last Des Moines Register (DMR) poll in a Friday tweet prior to the poll’s release. “I remember well my phone conversation with a smart Republican friend (sadly, pro-Trump) Sat. eve, Nov. 5, 2016, after the final DMR poll of IA at Trump +7. He said, if IA is +7, then Trump has a good shot in PA/WI/MI, and could win the whole thing. I was worried. He was right.”

Trump ultimately won Iowa in 2016 by 9.4 points.
Not long after Kristol’s tweet, the final Des Moines Register poll was released, and showed a massive shift to Trump in Iowa, putting him, again, at +7 over Biden.

KEEP READING LINK

Yeah, yeah, yeah, polls shouldn’t be trusted.
But hear me out.

Never-Trumper Bill Kristol recalled the significance of the last Des Moines Register (DMR) poll in a Friday tweet prior to the poll’s release. “I remember well my phone conversation with a smart Republican friend (sadly, pro-Trump) Sat. eve, Nov. 5, 2016, after the final DMR poll of IA at Trump +7. He said, if IA is +7, then Trump has a good shot in PA/WI/MI, and could win the whole thing. I was worried. He was right.”

Trump ultimately won Iowa in 2016 by 9.4 points.
Not long after Kristol’s tweet, the final Des Moines Register poll was released, and showed a massive shift to Trump in Iowa, putting him, again, at +7 over Biden.

KEEP READING LINK
The crowd enthusiasm at Trump's rallies has never been seen before in American politics. It is rock star level, 58 THOUSAND people in PA!!! Wow

Trump is leading by 1.5%

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 2.25.46 PM.png

In 2016, Trump won IA by 9.5%.

That's an 8% swing towards Biden.

Take an 8% swing towards Biden across the country and Orange Jesus gets crushed.

Trump will have all the time he needs to recover and have the bills paid by taxpayers.
Not quite sure what that means, but I am quite sure it is STUPID.
It means Trump is crazy, will have his medical bills paid for by us and you've proven you really are an expert on stupid. :rolleyes-41:

All politicians get their medical Bill's paid by taxpayers forever. That's one of the reasons your attempt at wit is dumb.

Forum List

Back