The Last Nazi Trial

shame on germany
he is hero

Court convicts Auschwitz guard, 94, of accessory to murder

In what is assuredly one of the final trials for Nazis, Reinhold Hanning has been found guilty of more than 170,000 counts of accessory to murder for his Auschwitz service from 1942 to 1944; the Nazi was tried not for his specific actions, but rather for his having contributed to the functioning of the camp.

News - Court convicts Auschwitz guard, 94, of accessory to murder

Shame on Germany is right.

shame on germany
he is hero

Court convicts Auschwitz guard, 94, of accessory to murder

In what is assuredly one of the final trials for Nazis, Reinhold Hanning has been found guilty of more than 170,000 counts of accessory to murder for his Auschwitz service from 1942 to 1944; the Nazi was tried not for his specific actions, but rather for his having contributed to the functioning of the camp.

News - Court convicts Auschwitz guard, 94, of accessory to murder

Shame on Germany is right.

I meant shame on Germany for allowing this man to stand trial.

The zionist Juden scam of bringing old german soldiers to trial in kangaroo courts for imaginary Holocaust crimes is about to run out of victims. ........ :cool:
They werent soldiers. They were murderers. Fuck em. I hope that their last years on earth were spent waiting for that knock on the door.

The zionist Juden scam of bringing old german soldiers to trial in kangaroo courts for imaginary Holocaust crimes is about to run out of victims. ........ :cool:
They werent soldiers. They were murderers. Fuck em. I hope that their last years on earth were spent waiting for that knock on the door.

Lets see if our men do not obey orders when in a war they are court marshalled. He was doing his job.

Lets see if our men do not obey orders when in a war they are court marshalled. He was doing his job.
His "job" was murdering children. Scum - let him fry.

Don't you have a gay bar to shoot up or something........or are those imaginary as well?

Maybe that is why God allowed him to live so long.

Within another decade all of the WWll german soldiers and the alleged holocaust survivors will be dead and buried.

So the zionist Jews will have to invent a new scam to keep the gullible goyim giving them guilt money to fund the terrorist state of Israel. ........ :cool:

Forum List

Back