The largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world...

Your arguments are pure bologna and infantile. The rich should pay their fair share and so should a lot of big corporations that pay nothing on huge profits. The Democrats are only talking about the rich and some giant corporations paying more and that is it because the giveaway to the rich by the GOP is totally out of control. We're talking about technical jobs of which there are six million going begging because we have no cheap training. Like every other modern country it's stupid, just like not spending enough on infrastructure the last 40 years. The country is becoming a banana republic with an oligarchy and a bunch of peasants like you. Lol and me

So why can't people who need tech training do it for themselves, can you answer me that? I don't care what other countries do. If you want to live like that, move to one of those other countries. You want to see the commies tax corporations more for what, so we are once again the country with the highest taxed corporations in the world and expect us to keep jobs?

And as I taught you before, "bologna" is a meat, not a lie. Learn how to use the English language.

Your arguments are pure bologna and infantile. The rich should pay their fair share and so should a lot of big corporations that pay nothing on huge profits. The Democrats are only talking about the rich and some giant corporations paying more and that is it because the giveaway to the rich by the GOP is totally out of control. We're talking about technical jobs of which there are six million going begging because we have no cheap training. Like every other modern country it's stupid, just like not spending enough on infrastructure the last 40 years. The country is becoming a banana republic with an oligarchy and a bunch of peasants like you. Lol and me

So why can't people who need tech training do it for themselves, can you answer me that? I don't care what other countries do. If you want to live like that, move to one of those other countries. You want to see the commies tax corporations more for what, so we are once again the country with the highest taxed corporations in the world and expect us to keep jobs?

And as I taught you before, "bologna" is a meat, not a lie. Learn how to use the English language.
Talk to the phone. We haven't had anywhere near the highest taxes on many corporations for many years thanks to the scumbag bought off GOP, super duper.

You obviously have no idea what a lie is lol. Bologna is a city in Italy. It is also slang for b*******no matter how you spell it

Ultra wealthy left wing “reform” Jews who impose universal circumcision and vaccination no matter what under government mandated compulsory single payer premium healthcare for all and drink a toast to good health for the incomes and salaries of all doctors, nurses, and caregivers.

It just keeps getting worse for working class Americans.
Just 39% of Americans could pay for a $1,000 emergency expense

Which is what happens when you insist on having the newest iPhone, lease a car where you get a new one every 3 to 5 years, eat out or fast food several times a week, Netlix, pay-per-view and 500 cable or satellite channels most of which you'll never use, a family cell phone plan that costs you well over $200.00 a month.

If an emergency medical problem comes up, of course you won't be able to come up with $1,000; not that you'd need it anyway since the law is a hospital has to treat real emergencies regardless of the patients ability to pay.

Which is what happens when you insist on having the newest iPhone, lease a car where you get a new one every 3 to 5 years, eat out or fast food several times a week, Netlix, pay-per-view and 500 cable or satellite channels most of which you'll never use, a family cell phone plan that costs you well over $200.00 a month.

If an emergency medical problem comes up, of course you won't be able to come up with $1,000; not that you'd need it anyway since the law is a hospital has to treat real emergencies regardless of the patients ability to pay.
Dumb as usual. Please leave the thread.

If you really think 60% of Americans are spendthrifts, you’re dumber than even your absurd posts indicate. Get help.

That few know about, thanks to a billionaire/government controlled corporate media.

Are not the following words depressingly true?

The Institute for Policy Studies has just released a new analysis showing that since the start of the Covid-19 “pandemic” in mid-March and the subsequent transfer upwards of $5 trillion to the wealthy and largest corporations through the Cares Act, approved 96-0 in the U.S. Senate, 650 U.S. billionaires have gained over a trillion dollars in eight months as the America people have suffered an economic catastrophe. This shift upward of massive wealth under Trump is similar to Obama’s massive 2009 bailout of the banks on the backs of American workers. Both were justified through feats of legerdemain by both political parties, accomplices in the fleecing of regular people, many of whom continue to support the politicians that screw them while telling them they care.

If the Democrats and the Republicans are at war as is often claimed, it is only over who gets the larger part of the spoils. Trump and Biden work for the same bosses, those I call the Umbrella People (those who own and run the country through their intelligence/military/media operatives), who produce and direct the movie that keeps so many Americans on the edge of their seats in the hope that their chosen good guy wins in the end.

The Past Lives On: The Elite Strategy To Divide and Conquer – Edward Curtin

I would agree on this. The problem is, government enforced lock downs. You can't do that, and not compensate people.

We should have never voted in left-wingers that supported lock downs.

As for Trump and Biden work for the same boss... nah that's stupid.

Trump did not want the lock down, and would not have had one. Democrats did.

Moreover, neither of them is taking orders from corporations or the media. Government pushed a lock down, and that lock down caused chaos in the economy, and the natural result was for government to compensate people.

It's that simple.

Correlation does not equal causation. Just because corporations and the wealthy are milking the government hand outs for all they can, does magically mean they caused that to happen.

The idiotic public, and the Democrats they support, pushed these ridiculous lock downs, and the government handouts that naturally followed.

Blame the public, and the Democrats. If Trump had complete control, there would have been no lock downs, and no bailouts.

Ultra wealthy left wing “reform” Jews who impose universal circumcision and vaccination no matter what under government mandated compulsory single payer premium healthcare for all and drink a toast to good health for the incomes and salaries of all doctors, nurses, and caregivers.

No, stop with the ridiculous Jew crap. If you are going to be a mindless bigot, find something somewhere else to spew that nonsense.

That few know about, thanks to a billionaire/government controlled corporate media.

The Institute for Policy Studies has just released a new analysis showing that since the start of the Covid-19 “pandemic” in mid-March and the subsequent transfer upwards of $5 trillion to the wealthy and largest corporations through the Cares Act, approved 96-0 in the U.S. Senate, 650 U.S. billionaires have gained over a trillion dollars in eight months as the America people have suffered an economic catastrophe. This shift upward of massive wealth under Trump is similar to Obama’s massive 2009 bailout of the banks on the backs of American workers. Both were justified through feats of legerdemain by both political parties, accomplices in the fleecing of regular people, many of whom continue to support the politicians that screw them while telling them they care.

If the Democrats and the Republicans are at war as is often claimed, it is only over who gets the larger part of the spoils. Trump and Biden work for the same bosses, those I call the Umbrella People (those who own and run the country through their intelligence/military/media operatives), who produce and direct the movie that keeps so many Americans on the edge of their seats in the hope that their chosen good guy wins in the end.

I would agree on this. The problem is, government enforced lock downs. You can't do that, and not compensate people.

Moreover, neither of them is taking orders from corporations or the media. Government pushed a lock down, and that lock down caused chaos in the economy, and the natural result was for government to compensate people.

It's that simple.

Correlation does not equal causation. Just because corporations and the wealthy are milking the government hand outs for all they can, does magically mean they caused that to happen.

The idiotic public, and the Democrats they support, pushed these ridiculous lock downs, and the government handouts that naturally followed.

Blame the public, and the Democrats. If Trump had complete control, there would have been no lock downs, and no bailouts.
Now watch as Joe does nothing fundamentally different from Don. Their bosses are exactly the same. The ultra wealthy.

If you really think 60% of Americans are spendthrifts, you’re dumber than even your absurd posts indicate. Get help.

Not in all cases, but in many. I've seen it personally with people I know. I've been in line behind a junk car at McDonald's. Their window doesn't work, and when they pay for the food or get the food, they have to open their car door each time; orders that cost over $30.00. I've had people in front of me at the grocery store who pay for their food items with a SNAP's card, and then whip out a wad of cash for their huge bags of dog food, cat litter, flowers, greeting cards, wine...... when they are finished there, run to the head cashier to buy lottery tickets or a carton of cigarettes which is about $75.00 here.

A lot of people are not financially responsible today. I grew up at a time when going out for dinner was a once or twice a year treat. We didn't have cable, internet, satellite or cell phones. Our entertainment was a 25" television with rabbit ears, and a stereo system with an 8-track player. We'd go to drive-in movies three or four times a year. It's not that we were poor, but my father understood priorities over luxuries, and a lot of people did back then.

Not in all cases, but in many. I've seen it personally with people I know. I've been in line behind a junk car at McDonald's. Their window doesn't work, and when they pay for the food or get the food, they have to open their car door each time; orders that cost over $30.00. I've had people in front of me at the grocery store who pay for their food items with a SNAP's card, and then whip out a wad of cash for their huge bags of dog food, cat litter, flowers, greeting cards, wine...... when they are finished there, run to the head cashier to buy lottery tickets or a carton of cigarettes which is about $75.00 here.

A lot of people are not financially responsible today. I grew up at a time when going out for dinner was a once or twice a year treat. We didn't have cable, internet, satellite or cell phones. Our entertainment was a 25" television with rabbit ears, and a stereo system with an 8-track player. We'd go to drive-in movies three or four times a year. It's not that we were poor, but my father understood priorities over luxuries, and a lot of people did back then.
You are good at long posts that espouse dumb con logic. Try to make them more concise. Or better yet, leave the thread permanently.

I don't think that... I know it. I know a guy that bought a car at 20% interest, because he had to have a new car. I remember the day he drove it to work, and was prancing around happy, and I asked him what interest rate he got. "Well my credit sucks, so they charged me 20%."

I was in shock.

I had a roommate that spent every single dollar she earned, from one paycheck to the next. Every dollar spent. Paid on Friday, broke by Thursday. The whole reason I allowed them to room with me, was because they got kicked out of their apartment. What I didn't know, was that it was because she failed to pay. And they failed to pay me. They blew every dollar they earned.

The guy at work, he spent every dollar he earned all the time. He would go on break, surf Amazon on his phone, and come back from break "Look what I bought!" This happened every single week.

That *IS* the problem.

If you deny that, you are just ignorant of what is going on in this society. People are blowing their money non-stop. Just look at Starbucks. That fact that place can even exist.... is proof people are blowing money.

No human being on the face of the planet, should ever buy a $5 20 oz coffee every , and complain they have bills and can't save money.

It's that simple.

Now watch as Joe does nothing fundamentally different from Don. Their bosses are exactly the same. The ultra wealthy.

I would deny that. Because we clearly saw that Trump was different than Obama. Certainly didn't send the IRS after 501c3s, or promote that Cops were all racists.

You are good at long posts that espouse dumb con logic. Try to make them more concise. Or better yet, leave the thread permanently.

With all due respect... you leave the thread. If your tiny puny pathetic excuse for a brain, is too limited, ignorant and useless, to understand complex answers to complex questions... that's not Ray's fault for being smarter than you can handle. That's your fault for being too stupid to be involved in discussions like this.

You get off the thread, and honestly get off the forum. Because because you are just a burden to people smarter than you.

With all due respect... you leave the thread. If your tiny puny pathetic excuse for a brain, is too limited, ignorant and useless, to understand complex answers to complex questions... that's not Ray's fault for being smarter than you can handle. That's your fault for being too stupid to be involved in discussions like this.

You get off the thread, and honestly get off the forum. Because because you are just a burden to people smarter than you.
Oh brother. You do know your experience is anecdotal and doesn’t apply to all. Fool. Leave the fucking thread NOW or learn to post intelligently.

Oh brother. You do know your experience is anecdotal and doesn’t apply to all. Fool. Leave the fucking thread NOW or learn to post intelligently.

You just said you tiny little pea sized mind couldn't handle Ray's post, because there were too many words for you. Really? Get off the forum trash. Grow up... or get off. Adults only please.

Look dummy, when you post a topic in a public politics forum, you don't own it. Everybody participates when they have something to contribute. If you want to start a private topic, you are welcome to do so with other conspiracy theorists under messages and not have to worry about people like myself and Andylusion bursting your bubble. You invite who you want and discuss your "I hate all government" crap with your own kind.

Look dummy, when you post a topic in a public politics forum, you don't own it. Everybody participates when they have something to contribute. If you want to start a private topic, you are welcome to do so with other conspiracy theorists under messages and not have to worry about people like myself and Andylusion bursting your bubble. You invite who you want and discuss your "I hate all government" crap with your own kind.
No. You will be permanently banned if you continue to post ignorance in my thread.

Forum List

Back