The largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world...

Oh brother. You do know your experience is anecdotal and doesn’t apply to all. Fool. Leave the fucking thread NOW or learn to post intelligently.

Look dummy, when you post a topic in a public politics forum, you don't own it. Everybody participates when they have something to contribute. If you want to start a private topic, you are welcome to do so with other conspiracy theorists under messages and not have to worry about people like myself and Andylusion bursting your bubble. You invite who you want and discuss your "I hate all government" crap with your own kind.
No. You will be permanently banned if you continue to post ignorance in my thread.

Then ban everyone you whiny snot. "Wah! People used too many words! Now I'm going to stomp my feet, and take my ball, and go home to mommy!"

GROW UP YOU WHINY CHILD.

Ban me, ban Ray, ban everyone who points out your toddler mentality. So sick of how immature and whiny some sections of American society have become.

Do you need your safe space little snow flake? Protected from Ray with his "too many words for me" posts?
Screenshot_2021-01-13 safe space - Google Search.png

Here you go Toddler. Stay in your safe space until you grow some balls, or ovaries, or have surgery as a substitute for intelligence.

So sick of you whiny pathetic people.

Oh brother. You do know your experience is anecdotal and doesn’t apply to all. Fool. Leave the fucking thread NOW or learn to post intelligently.

Look dummy, when you post a topic in a public politics forum, you don't own it. Everybody participates when they have something to contribute. If you want to start a private topic, you are welcome to do so with other conspiracy theorists under messages and not have to worry about people like myself and Andylusion bursting your bubble. You invite who you want and discuss your "I hate all government" crap with your own kind.
No. You will be permanently banned if you continue to post ignorance in my thread.

Then ban everyone you whiny snot. "Wah! People used too many words! Now I'm going to stomp my feet, and take my ball, and go home to mommy!"

GROW UP YOU WHINY CHILD.

Ban me, ban Ray, ban everyone who points out your toddler mentality. So sick of how immature and whiny some sections of American society have become.

Do you need your safe space little snow flake? Protected from Ray with his "too many words for me" posts?
View attachment 442141

Here you go Toddler. Stay in your safe space until you grow some balls, or ovaries, or have surgery as a substitute for intelligence.

This is what they do when they lose an argument. They put you on ignore or talk about things like banning you. I'm unaware if he could even do that. He could take the post down, but I think that's about the only option he has.

GROW UP YOU WHINY CHILD.

View attachment 442141

This is what they do when they lose an argument. They put you on ignore or talk about things like banning you. I'm unaware if he could even do that. He could take the post down, but I think that's about the only option he has.
Dumb Cons won’t comprehend the linked comments. They are fine with people suffering under an unjust economic system. To them, the poor are poor because they made bad decisions. It’s not the fault of the wonderful Fascist crony capitalist economic system they worship.

Henry Ford talked about it long ago. He wanted to produce cars, but he wanted to make sure that the people producing the cars could earn enough money that they could buy the cars. And you get this wonderful effect where the growth in economic output produces good jobs, which then will help grow the economic output. It becomes a virtuous cycle.

What we’re doing today is finding more and more ways to essentially reduce the need to have humans involved with work. So much of the investment in business in America is to essentially automate away human labor or, even more curiously, to devalue human labor.

The nature of work is changing. For some people it’s getting a lot better. But for probably the majority of people, it’s not really getting better. If you can’t fix this problem, what could occur is that we end up with this sort of barbell economy where a lot of people aren’t really doing all that well. Not only is that just not a good thing, but also they’ll have less money to spend to make the economy get bigger, so the Henry Ford thing won’t occur. I think this is being overlooked. And it’s happening kind of slowly.

I am not at all concerned that there’ll be a shortage of work. There will be plenty of things for people to do. The problem is, they may be things that we don’t want to pay much money for.

Are we truly building a better world for ourselves?
UghWall Street Visionaries Provide Chilling Views on Next Big Risk

Dumb Cons won’t comprehend the linked comments. They are fine with people suffering under an unjust economic system. To them, the poor are poor because they made bad decisions. It’s not the fault of the wonderful Fascist crony capitalist economic system they worship.

Henry Ford talked about it long ago. He wanted to produce cars, but he wanted to make sure that the people producing the cars could earn enough money that they could buy the cars. And you get this wonderful effect where the growth in economic output produces good jobs, which then will help grow the economic output. It becomes a virtuous cycle.

What we’re doing today is finding more and more ways to essentially reduce the need to have humans involved with work. So much of the investment in business in America is to essentially automate away human labor or, even more curiously, to devalue human labor.

The nature of work is changing. For some people it’s getting a lot better. But for probably the majority of people, it’s not really getting better. If you can’t fix this problem, what could occur is that we end up with this sort of barbell economy where a lot of people aren’t really doing all that well. Not only is that just not a good thing, but also they’ll have less money to spend to make the economy get bigger, so the Henry Ford thing won’t occur. I think this is being overlooked. And it’s happening kind of slowly.

I am not at all concerned that there’ll be a shortage of work. There will be plenty of things for people to do. The problem is, they may be things that we don’t want to pay much money for.

Okay, so what if we disallowed refrigerators so the ice man could still have a job. What about gas furnaces to replace the coal man. How about in home electricity to keep the candle maker in business. Not allow cars to keep the horseshoe smith in business. The backhoe that replaced ditch diggers. Make email illegal so mailmen could still have a job.

It's human nature to find ways to get more things done with less work.

GROW UP YOU WHINY CHILD.

View attachment 442141

On forums like this, the smaller the dog, the bigger the bark. Just give him more chew toys, let him bark more, and eventually he'll shut up.

GROW UP YOU WHINY CHILD.

View attachment 442141

Even in my short life time, things have improved so much.

To whine about that, is just evidence of spoiled brat mentality.

Just last week, I walked through the food court at my company. I picked out a chipotle Chicken Burrito. As I walked out, I turned so my pocket was near the Kiosk, which rang up my order, and walked out.

When I was growing up almost none of the people I knew even had a credit card.

Now I have a card that rings up my purchase without me even having to take it out of my wallet.

When I was growing up, my house didn't have air conditioning, and it had a converted coal furnace. If you don't know how that works, it's not like a modern economical furnace you have today. It had no blower. It just burnt gas. So the first floor would be hot. Second floor would be warm. And the third floor where my room was, would be cold.

This was normal in my world growing up. My college apartment had air conditioning. Every things has air conditioning and modern heat, and so on. All the things you take for granted today, I didn't have growing up.

Cell phones? Smart phones? Real time video on international calls?

I spent the entire day yesterday, talking over video, to a 30 year old Japanese woman, in real time, living in Tokyo.
(yeah I did that. Get over it).

That never happened when I was young. You stood next to a wall if you wanted to talk to someone. And you most certainly didn't talk to someone for any amount of time who lived far away, because that was long distance and cost you $2 a minute.

When I was in school, you were a member of royalty, if you had..... A pager. You remember pagers? Buzzed on your hip, and had a tiny screen that said call this number.

That was the super cool rock star thing to have, which was right above the Walkman cassette tape player. I actually still have my Panasonic Cassette Walkman from those days. Size of a boat anchor. Mine was the "super cool" version that had auto reverse, which eventually chewed up your cassette and spit it out in ribbons at you.

Really? Are we truly building a better world for ourselves? Yes we are, if you would stop being such a spoiled brat and look around to see it.

For 6000 thousand years of human history, if you wanted to go somewhere on land, you either walked, or had a horse. For 6000 years, the advancement of human civilization never moved past a horse. You could get a chariot in some cases, drawn by a horse. In some places a camel, or even slower, an elephant in certain locations. But for 6,000 years, for most all of human society, you walked or rode a horse.

When America was discovered by the Europeans, it required almost 3 months in high risk seas on ships with nothing but wood and ropes to sleep on. Today, you fly to Europe over night, in a seat that has cushions, and get a drink.

Anyone who sits around complaining about how things are in America... is an idiot. A spoiled brat idiot. You live the most luxurious, most wealthy, most advanced, most comfortable life in this country, of any human that has ever existed in the history of the world.

Grow up. Shut up. And be thankful for how good you have it.

Oh...how nice.
  • Elon Musk’s wealth grew over $100 billion since the start of the pandemic, from $24.6 billion on March 18 to $126 billion on November 24, an increase of 413%, boosted by his Tesla stock. His wealth now surpasses Bill Gates of Microsoft
  • Jeff Bezos’s wealth grew almost $70 billion from $113 billion on March 18 to $182.4 billion.
  • Dan Gilbert, chairman of Quicken Loans, saw his wealth rocket by over $37 billion, from $6.5 billion in March to $43.9 billion on November 24, 2020, an increase of 575 percent.
I think that’s a little misleading, though I get your point. The fact is that there has been no transfer of money to Musk, et al. They are seeing the value of their holdings increase but at present, it is a gain onpaper that has not increase the amount of money they have. And the increase in their wealth stock value isn’t really a transfer of wealth. It simply is a result of people buying and selling shares that OTHER people own.

Oh...how nice.
  • Elon Musk’s wealth grew over $100 billion since the start of the pandemic, from $24.6 billion on March 18 to $126 billion on November 24, an increase of 413%, boosted by his Tesla stock. His wealth now surpasses Bill Gates of Microsoft
  • Jeff Bezos’s wealth grew almost $70 billion from $113 billion on March 18 to $182.4 billion.
  • Dan Gilbert, chairman of Quicken Loans, saw his wealth rocket by over $37 billion, from $6.5 billion in March to $43.9 billion on November 24, 2020, an increase of 575 percent.
I think that’s a little misleading, though I get your point. The fact is that there has been no transfer of money to Musk, et al. They are seeing the value of their holdings increase but at present, it is a gain onpaper that has not increase the amount of money they have. And the increase in their wealth stock value isn’t really a transfer of wealth. It simply is a result of people buying and selling shares that OTHER people own.

Yeah, that's obvious to those of us on the right-wing that understand how values work. Value is not static. Because one person's value went up, doesn't mean someone else's value went down.

I've pointed this out to people like Gipper dozens of times. In 2008, the top wealthy people lost trillions. Who got wealthy because of that? Which poor people woke up with a new Lexus because Bill Gates and Bezos and so on, lost trillions?

Equally, when the economy recovered, who had a Lexus in 2008, that ended up Kia Forte, because Bezo and Gates made billions? Name the person?

You can't. Same thing happened this last year. When the market had a dive, all those wealthy people lost billions. Did you end up with tons of money in the bank? No? Neither did I.

When they made more money, did you lose all the money you had in the bank? No? Neither did I.

In capitalism, value is dynamic. Me, earning more or less money, has no effect on you earning more or less money, because we both are creating something of value to sell.

The only exception to that..... Is government. Government gets wealthy, by producing nothing, and taking money from people who are producing. Ironically, the very people that those like Gipper promote.

Oh...how nice.

Yeah, that's obvious to those of us on the right-wing that understand how values work. Value is not static. Because one person's value went up, doesn't mean someone else's value went down.

I've pointed this out to people like Gipper dozens of times. In 2008, the top wealthy people lost trillions. Who got wealthy because of that? Which poor people woke up with a new Lexus because Bill Gates and Bezos and so on, lost trillions?

Equally, when the economy recovered, who had a Lexus in 2008, that ended up Kia Forte, because Bezo and Gates made billions? Name the person?

You can't. Same thing happened this last year. When the market had a dive, all those wealthy people lost billions. Did you end up with tons of money in the bank? No? Neither did I.

When they made more money, did you lose all the money you had in the bank? No? Neither did I.

In capitalism, value is dynamic. Me, earning more or less money, has no effect on you earning more or less money, because we both are creating something of value to sell.

The only exception to that..... Is government. Government gets wealthy, by producing nothing, and taking money from people who are producing. Ironically, the very people that those like Gipper promote.
Points well taken. It’s a common misconception that Musk, for example, saw the value of his stock go up because of wealth transfer. What is really happening is the value of his stock is going up because other people Are buying/selling shares that BELONG TO OTHER PEOPLE ENTIRELY. If someone buys shares at $100 and sells them for $110, he makes a real profit with no transfer of wealth to Musk.

Oh...how nice.

Points well taken. It’s a common misconception that Musk, for example, saw the value of his stock go up because of wealth transfer. What is really happening is the value of his stock is going up because other people Are buying/selling shares that BELONG TO OTHER PEOPLE ENTIRELY. If someone buys shares at $100 and sells them for $110, he makes a real profit with no transfer of wealth to Musk.

Yeah, and there is a reason people are buying and selling the stock. It's because company that share is a certificate of ownership for... is creating value, that makes then entire country more wealthy.

People seem to just ignore that. My life is better, because of Amazon. Remember how you use to plan out when you could go to the store, and only find out what products it had, when you got there, and then you had to just trust the staff to tell you which item was the better item?

If you did know of the product you really wanted, you had to figure out who had it, and the if it was mail order, it was a month before you got it.

Now I click and I can see a dozen options, click and see a dozen reviews by people who got that item, and click and it shows up at my door in a couple days at most.

That's value. How do I know it's value? Because everyone is using it.

There's a reason Bezo has a high net worth. It is because Amazon creates a massive value.

This is why the normal left-winger, basically when you boil it down.. hates everything that makes our lives better.

^^^It’s so funny when right wingers get together to sing the praises of a failed economic system and their love of billionaires. Dupes.

^^^It’s so funny when right wingers get together to sing the praises of a failed economic system and their love of billionaires. Dupes.
^^^ It's so funny when left-wingers get together, and can't make even one single valid argument, but complain about the economic system that has caused us to be the most wealthy nation on Earth with the highest standard of living. Dupes.

^^^ It's so funny when left-wingers get together, and can't make even one single valid argument, but complain about the economic system that has caused us to be the most wealthy nation on Earth with the highest standard of living. Dupes.
Lol. Read the thread dipshit.

Such a failed economic system that people are trying to sneak into the country by the millions every year: crossing hot deserts, in hot tractor-trailers, on rafts, in shipping crates, climbing 25 foot high walls, all of which present a high risk of death. Outside of that, we are a generous enough country to allow a million outsiders a year to become citizens, and give out another million Visa's and work permits, both of which have waiting lines a mile long.

Are you thinking I’m a right winger. Hardly. Wouldn’t vote for either of them in 2016 (voted libertarian) and voted for Biden in 2020. Where exactly did I sing the praises of billionaires.

Forum List

Back