The Independent Falsely Stated Rittenhouse Shot 3 Black Men

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA

The Independent falsely claimed that Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black men after he was acquitted of all charges Friday for shooting three white men in self-defense during the August 2020 Kenosha, Wisconsin, riots.

“Full story: Teenager who shot three black men with rifle found not guilty on all charges,” the Independent wrote in a bullet point on the main page of its website Friday. The error was quickly corrected, although the outlet did not publicly acknowledge or apologize for the mistake.

The Independent then altered the page to correct the error, although the article linked to in the bullet did not include a correction note from the editor to acknowledge the mistake. The article’s SEO description still incorrectly stated that the three men who were shot were black as of Friday afternoon, but has since been updated.

The police shooting of Jacob Blake sparked the 2020 Kenosha riots. The current version of the Independent article mentioned that Blake was black, but did not acknowledge that the men Rittenhouse shot were white.

Rittenhouse’s trial polarized Americans along political lines, with numerous politicians and celebrities calling his acquittal racist.

Journalist Glenn Greenwald said that the same error had occurred in numerous Brazilian newspapers as well as in a Dutch publication Friday.

I really doubt that it was a mistake. These leftist fake news outlets know exactly what they are doing. Their goal is to create racial tension in the USA because they see racial diversity as the USA's biggest weakness.

The Independent falsely claimed that Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black men after he was acquitted of all charges Friday for shooting three white men in self-defense during the August 2020 Kenosha, Wisconsin, riots.

“Full story: Teenager who shot three black men with rifle found not guilty on all charges,” the Independent wrote in a bullet point on the main page of its website Friday. The error was quickly corrected, although the outlet did not publicly acknowledge or apologize for the mistake.

The Independent then altered the page to correct the error, although the article linked to in the bullet did not include a correction note from the editor to acknowledge the mistake. The article’s SEO description still incorrectly stated that the three men who were shot were black as of Friday afternoon, but has since been updated.

The police shooting of Jacob Blake sparked the 2020 Kenosha riots. The current version of the Independent article mentioned that Blake was black, but did not acknowledge that the men Rittenhouse shot were white.

Rittenhouse’s trial polarized Americans along political lines, with numerous politicians and celebrities calling his acquittal racist.

Journalist Glenn Greenwald said that the same error had occurred in numerous Brazilian newspapers as well as in a Dutch publication Friday.

I really doubt that it was a mistake. These leftist fake news outlets know exactly what they are doing. Their goal is to create racial tension in the USA because they see racial diversity as the USA's biggest weakness.
No, it was a mistake. Left wingers are ignorant on virtually every case they take up a cause for. That idiot thought Rittenhouse killed black men because, he didnt follow the case. He just read headlines and angry twitter responses about it.

My coworker watches CNN everyday, I brought up the Rittenhouse trial and he said "The bastard white kid that drove hundreds of miles to kill 3 black men" The liberal media needs to be held accountable, just imagine who would be President if they were!

It’s pretty bad that the idea is that if you shoot blacks, you are in more trouble than if you shoot whites. The leftists are making blacks a special and elevated class of people. That’s racism.

My coworker watches CNN everyday, I brought up the Rittenhouse trial and he said "The bastard white kid that drove hundreds of miles to kill 3 black men" The liberal media needs to be held accountable, just imagine who would be President if they were!
Your coworker is brainwashed. I know someone like that - only she restricts her news sources to MSNBC. She is mistaken on the most basic of details surrounding every issue.

Multiple MSM outlets also stated the police killed Jacob Blake. Last time I checked his lame ass was in a wheelchair.

No wonder that the leftwing limey voyeurs who post here are so misinformed

What do you expect? It's a European rag.

Euros sold they balls 50 years ago.

That's why many parts of the continent are starting to look like a giant black ghetto.

It is an embarrassment to admit I sprang from that stock.

Cucked cowards.

It’s pretty bad that the idea is that if you shoot blacks, you are in more trouble than if you shoot whites. The leftists are making blacks a special and elevated class of people. That’s racism.
YOU are being replaced. It's a plan.

Guy I work with last week was saying that. Saying he lived in another State and what was he doing there. Not a leftist either. I told him 20 miles and worked there.

He went .........

huh............

Multiple MSM outlets also stated the police killed Jacob Blake. Last time I checked his lame ass was in a wheelchair.
Exactly. Weeks after they interviewed Jacob Blake (who obviously was not dead) and Jacob Blake admitted in that interview that he had been armed with a knife when he got shot by the police, ABC falsely claimed that an unarmed Jacob Blake was shot dead by the police.

WTF?

No, it was a mistake. Left wingers are ignorant on virtually every case they take up a cause for. That idiot thought Rittenhouse killed black men because, he didnt follow the case. He just read headlines and angry twitter responses about it.
Hey....maybe they're related to Rachel Dolezall

I

Screenshot_20211122-095509_Chrome~2.jpg

I know there's some black skin there somewhere...damn hair! Somebody get it out of the way we need to see the black parts!

Last edited:

On the other hand, you fools are claiming that one of the men he shot was a pedophile. Right wing media needs to be held accountable for the lies they tell. Especially the one that the election was stolen. Or that Donald Trump was ever re-elected by the people.

On the other hand, you fools are claiming that one of the men he shot was a pedophile. Right wing media needs to be held accountable for the lies they tell. Especially the one that the election was stolen. Or that Donald Trump was ever re-elected by the people.
Youre claiming he wasnt a pedophile?

Forum List

Back