The Independent Falsely Stated Rittenhouse Shot 3 Black Men

On the other hand, you fools are claiming that one of the men he shot was a pedophile.
What the hell would make you think he wasn't a pedophile? :dunno:

The fact of the matter is that Joseph Rosenbaum served a decade in an Arizona prison for molesting 3 little boys between the ages 9 and 11.

rose3-1.png

Last edited:
On the other hand, you fools are claiming that one of the men he shot was a pedophile. Right wing media needs to be held accountable for the lies they tell. Especially the one that the election was stolen. Or that Donald Trump was ever re-elected by the people.
He shot a child molester that sodomized 4 boys ages 4-10 and served 10 years for it. This comment here blew my mind. You must soak in CNN soap

On the other hand, you fools are claiming that one of the men he shot was a pedophile. Right wing media needs to be held accountable for the lies they tell. Especially the one that the election was stolen. Or that Donald Trump was ever re-elected by the people.
he shot 3 black men too right? No. the left needs to be held accountable and Kyle is about to hold them to it “ I got really good lawyers working on that“

Here is some information regarding your hero.

This man is not my hero or anyone else's hero. But he was unarmed and Kyle Rittenhouse had no right to shoot him.

You seem favour execution squads like in the Phillipines or Brazil where police, vigilantes, or anyone really, can shoot "undesirables" on sight. Because that's where you're headed right now.

Notice it's always the poor neighbourhoods where people get killed on a regular basis. Because nobody cares about the poor.

This man is not my hero or anyone else's hero. But he was unarmed and Kyle Rittenhouse had no right to shoot him.

You seem favour execution squads like in the Phillipines or Brazil where police, vigilantes, or anyone really, can shoot "undesirables" on sight. Because that's where you're headed right now.

Notice it's always the poor neighbourhoods where people get killed on a regular basis. Because nobody cares about the poor.
The jury does not agree with you. Perhaps you have evidence you've been holding back that the prosecution should have seen? Why didn't you give it to them? I'm sure they could have gotten a conviction if only you had. Now, are you going to admit you didn't know about the pedophile? You shouldn't accuse people of things until you know if it's true or not, after all.

Last edited:

The Independent falsely claimed that Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black men after he was acquitted of all charges Friday for shooting three white men in self-defense during the August 2020 Kenosha, Wisconsin, riots.

“Full story: Teenager who shot three black men with rifle found not guilty on all charges,” the Independent wrote in a bullet point on the main page of its website Friday. The error was quickly corrected, although the outlet did not publicly acknowledge or apologize for the mistake.

The Independent then altered the page to correct the error, although the article linked to in the bullet did not include a correction note from the editor to acknowledge the mistake. The article’s SEO description still incorrectly stated that the three men who were shot were black as of Friday afternoon, but has since been updated.

The police shooting of Jacob Blake sparked the 2020 Kenosha riots. The current version of the Independent article mentioned that Blake was black, but did not acknowledge that the men Rittenhouse shot were white.

Rittenhouse’s trial polarized Americans along political lines, with numerous politicians and celebrities calling his acquittal racist.

Journalist Glenn Greenwald said that the same error had occurred in numerous Brazilian newspapers as well as in a Dutch publication Friday.

I really doubt that it was a mistake. These leftist fake news outlets know exactly what they are doing. Their goal is to create racial tension in the USA because they see racial diversity as the USA's biggest weakness.
They identified as black!

^^ this is what evil stupid looks like when it lies.

Lady, you asked for a real source, and I gave you that real source.
Now you want to start to interject some bullshit to argue?
When you asked a question, and it's answered for you, don't deflect away
from your question. sad

Last edited:
The jury does not agree with you. Perhaps you have evidence you've been holding back that the prosecution should have seen? Why didn't you give it to them? I'm sure they could have gotten a conviction if only you had. Now, are you going to admit you didn't know about the pedophile? You shouldn't accuse people of things until you know if it's true or not, after all.

You mean like the video his racist rant in the CV Pharmacy that was disallowed? Where he said he wished he could shoot people? Or the teenage girl he beat up? Or his meetings and weekends with the Proud Boys. All of which the judge disallowed as "prejudicial".

I looked at Rosenbaum's record - which you have no way of proving is real. He was 36 when he died. The two cases of "sexual conduct with a minor" that Rosenbaum was charged for happened in 2002 - 19 years before he was killed. Rosenbaum was 17 when he was charged, so he was a minor himself when he was charged. Yes, he was real problem child there for a while, but he turned his life for more than 4 years before he died.

Furthermore, his last charge was in 2014 and that was for interfering with his monitoring device. So this is a guy who hasn't harmed anyone or broken the law since he was 17 - nearly 20 years ago. But it's OK that Kyle Rittenhouse killed him because at one time, he was up on charges, and he was a real jerk when he was younger.

You mean like the video his racist rant in the CV Pharmacy that was disallowed? Where he said he wished he could shoot people? Or the teenage girl he beat up? Or his meetings and weekends with the Proud Boys. All of which the judge disallowed as "prejudicial".

I looked at Rosenbaum's record - which you have no way of proving is real. He was 36 when he died. The two cases of "sexual conduct with a minor" that Rosenbaum was charged for happened in 2002 - 19 years before he was killed. Rosenbaum was 17 when he was charged, so he was a minor himself when he was charged. Yes, he was real problem child there for a while, but he turned his life for more than 4 years before he died.

Furthermore, his last charge was in 2014 and that was for interfering with his monitoring device. So this is a guy who hasn't harmed anyone or broken the law since he was 17 - nearly 20 years ago. But it's OK that Kyle Rittenhouse killed him because at one time, he was up on charges, and he was a real jerk when he was younger.
Rosenbuam died as he lived, having an underage male blow his load on him. It was to die for.

Nope, their past is not the issue. The only thing on trial was whether Kyle was in danger of his life, and he was. As for the pedophile, he was. You didn't know that and accused people of stating it of lying. That's not cool.

Of course you're simply lying to make excuses for the pedophile, obviously because you identify with child molesters. He was 18 when he raped those little boys.

Furthermore, his last charge was in 2014 and that was for interfering with his monitoring device. So this is a guy who hasn't harmed anyone or broken the law since he was 17 - nearly 20 years ago.
And you are lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. Actually the day he earned his Darwin award, Rosenbaum had an active arrest warrant for failure to appear.

In July of 2020 he beat the shit out of Kariann Swart. A bystander called the police and Rosenbaum was arrested and charged with assault/domestic violence.

The day he earned his Darwin award, Rosenbaum was on a crime spree that began before he even got out of the looney bin. He called Kariann Swart from a psychiatric hospital in Milwaukee and told her he was being discharged. That was highly illegal because he had a protection order against him. He was not allowed to contact her.

You're a fucking liar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back