The Horror in Buffalo, New York Shows the Madness of the Supreme Court’s Looming Gun Decision

Not me.

But this has nothing to do with race.

Tell me do you think a business owner has the right to refuse service or not?

Did you support the refusal of service to gay couples wanting wedding cakes?
You dont believe they have that right if you support that they cant refuses blacks. I believe that Government has a role to play in the decision to a small extent. I believe that the ruing that overturned blacks from businesses was necessary at the time. I dont think local conditions would have over turned that. But generally I support allowing local conditions to decide such issues.

If you're going to claim that unborn persons don't have the same rights as born persons then you will have to overturn laws in most states that equate feticide with homicide as both being capital crimes.

Thus far, no one has ever been able to agree on a legal definition of when an unborn person has a right not be killed but, in most state, that right legally begins with the fetus.

It seems clear to me that until that is accomplished, the idea of abortion will always be legally contentious.

Those laws have yet to be ruled on by the Supreme Court.

And they probably won't be because we really don't care if a guy who murdered a pregnant woman gets another murder charge.

I wonder if anyone has ever been charged with vehicular fetal homicide and I wonder if the formerly pregnant woman would be charged with that

You dont believe they have that right if you support that they cant refuses blacks. I believe that Government has a role to play in the decision to a small extent. I believe that the ruing that overturned blacks from businesses was necessary at the time. I dont think local conditions would have over turned that. But generally I support allowing local conditions to decide such issues.
But comparing Blacks to those who choose not to get a vaccine isn't really a good analogy.

It would be a better comparison to say a really smelly dirty person not being allowed into a business and a person who refuses a vaccine not being allowed into a business.

No, because there were conditions tied to it. Either take it or your terminated. Thats coercive choice. Not free choice.
Not when there was the option of frequent testing and as far as I know there always was that option.

Legal definitions matter.

A 2 celled zygote does not have all the legal rights of a born person no matter how many times you say they do.

Like I said before several times. You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know jackshit about Biology.

By the time a woman knows she is pregnant the fetus has long passed the phase of being a zygote. In fact by that time the baby has a heartbeat.

You are really ignorant, aren't you?

Like I said before several times. You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know jackshit about Biology.

By the time a woman knows she is pregnant the fetus has long passed the phase of being a zygote. In fact by that time the baby has a heartbeat.

You are really ignorant, aren't you?
One I never denied a fetus was human.
Two All I said was that the unborn do not have the same legal rights as born persons.

Those laws have yet to be ruled on by the Supreme Court.

And they probably won't be because we really don't care if a guy who murdered a pregnant woman gets another murder charge.

I wonder if anyone has ever been charged with vehicular fetal homicide and I wonder if the formerly pregnant woman would be charged with that

A premeditated assault that results in feticide is still a capital offense in most states.

A premeditated assault that results in feticide is still a capital offense in most states.
only 27 states still use capital punishment

Why wouldn't accidentally caused miscarriages be fetal manslaughter? That would include charging the formerly pregnant woman with a felony.

I'll bet he remains a Congressperson.

He is one of the biggest pieces of shit in Congress and only idiots vote for him.

All Democrats are scumbags but he is near the top of the scumbag list.

She put him in his place real quick.

For Libtards abortion is not about rape or incest. It is about killing a child on demand for the sake of convenience and that is despicable.

He is one of the biggest pieces of shit in Congress and only idiots vote for him.

All Democrats are scumbags but he is near the top of the scumbag list.

She put him in his place real quick.

For Libtards abortion is not about rape or incest. It is about killing a child on demand for the sake of convenience and that is despicable.

The remark said she ended his career. Have a link?

Dominion over your own body is not the purview of the government.

No voter has the right to control what I do to my own self.
2E8A55A6-31AF-4E75-9046-EF73FD3E583C.jpeg

Forum List

Back