The Horror in Buffalo, New York Shows the Madness of the Supreme Court’s Looming Gun Decision

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I don’t get how the Supreme Court can overturn a woman’s fundamental right to choose but not a mass shooter’s murderous right to have such easy access to guns that the back to back massacres in Buffalo, NY and now Laguna Woods, CA will become a new normal weekend

Imagine a world in which mothers tell their daughters the week of each month when they can conceive if some douchebag with no sex skills ejaculates in their twat especially if the fag doesn't apply a rubber or the ho is not on the "pill" will result in a pregnancy they cannot afford. The fact is non-Whites want to get impregnated. #1 It is a statement against Whitey. #2 The establishment rewards them with every kind of welfare imaginable. Just about all pro-abortion feminists are unfuckable so what are they worried about to begin with. :dunno:

Last edited:
I don’t get how the Supreme Court can overturn a woman’s fundamental right to choose but not a mass shooter’s murderous right to have such easy access to guns that the back to back massacres in Buffalo, NY and now Laguna Woods, CA will become a new normal weekend

Perhaps the justices understand what "shall not be infringed" actually means.

No one has overturned any woman’s right to choose to have sex. What are you talking about?

I don’t get how the Supreme Court can overturn a woman’s fundamental right to choose but not a mass shooter’s murderous right to have such easy access to guns

It's pretty simple. The right to keep and bear arms is enshrined in The Constitution.

The right to an abortion, isn't.

In order the change either of those facts, a majority of states would have to amend The Constitution.

Criminals who can’t buy , own or carry guns ignore all gun laws……the only people obeying gun laws are normal, law abiding citizens so have no rational point.

So far this year we have had a grand total of two mass public shootings….with over 330 million people in the country and close to 600 million guns in private hands.

You are not a rational person. You do not think about this subject you simply “feel” about this topic.

The right to bear arms is a constitutional right, while abortion rights were just laws.

You don't present much of a case when you present a kook site like Slate to back up your notions. "limits on public carry" mentioned in the link article as a good thing, is NOT a good thing. It is a bad thing, which was a major contributor to the Buffalo mass shooting, and to most all mass shootings, along with the lamebrain "gun free zones" BAD idea.

All these misguided things do is create ideal situations (invitations) to mass shooters, to do their thing, without fear of mass opposition from good guys with guns. All these restriction laws come from people who never served in the military, or police, have no education or experience with guns, and who irrationally fear them.

Dipshit...the guy used a rifle......that has nothing to do with the Supreme Court decision about to be released.......a democrat party approved rifle....

It's pretty simple. The right to keep and bear arms is enshrined in The Constitution.

In order the change either of those facts, a majority of states would have to amend The Constitution.
loons hate facts.

emotions are more their thing!!!

Dipshit...the guy used a rifle......that has nothing to do with the Supreme Court decision about to be released.......a democrat party approved rifle....
It should be. the second amendment right is the same thing.

The rights to lots of things aren't listed in the Constitution that doesn't mean they do not exist.

Do you have the right to have any elective surgery you want? That's not in the Constitution. SO maybe you should let the state decide what medical procedures you can and can't have.

The rights to lots of things aren't listed in the Constitution that doesn't mean they do not exist.

Absolutely. But, you cannot claim a right that is contrary to existing legislation.

If you want abortion to be a legal procedure, you can't short-circuit existing legislation by claiming a non-existent Constitutional Right.

You have to use the democratic process and the will of the voters to do it the right way.

Absolutely. But, you cannot claim a right that is contrary to existing legislation.

If you want abortion to be a legal procedure, you can't short-circuit existing legislation by claiming a non-existent Constitutional Right.

You have to use the democratic process and the will of the voters to do it the right way.
Dominion over your own body is not the purview of the government.

No voter has the right to control what I do to my own self.

Dominion over your own body is not the purview of the government.

Apparently, it is ...

0292_637820164167688144.jpg

In fact, there are many things you cannot put in to or take out of your body without government approval.

Recent events in New York have brought the grim realities of America’s gun violence problem into sharp relief. In both instances, the perpetrators took advantage of the nation’s lax gun laws and legally purchased firearms whose lethality would have been unimaginable to the authors of the Second Amendment.

Irrelevant. I usually keep my posts short as no one reads long posts anyways but..........

The Founders never imagined reaching millions of people with your speech with one click either. That is not a good reason to restrict speech. Also.........if one wants to change this, the courts are not how you do it. The courts are supposed to rule on the law, not make it. (I have no desire to get into how this isn't always the case here).

So, you can work to change the 2nd. It's not going to be easy but sadly, people want easy.

Anyone that has the desire to kill people can get a gun. No law is going to stop that. These are not rational thinking people. "Well, there is a law so I have to subdue these thoughts in my head". It doesn't work that way.

Now, equally as sad, people are not interested in doing things we can do. I know in the case of the Buffalo shooter it was known he had mental health issues. Unfortunately we do not seem to want to address the mental health problems in the country. It's extremely hard for family members to get the help for people they know that need it.

We can send $40 billion to Ukraine but we can't fund mental health bills here. The cults are not interested in things to help people and bring people together but only in finding problems to divide people. That is it's own mental health issue.

Forum List

Back