The Horror in Buffalo, New York Shows the Madness of the Supreme Court’s Looming Gun Decision

That is how gestation works.
Just get immoral, nasty liberal whores to learn to have responsible sex and TA-DA!……problem solved.
Simple shit…no?

I don't make moral judgements on others as I have absolutely no authority to do so.

So your contention is that the military can opt for testing rather then the shot? That every business offers the same? You made the claim link to the story from the Government announcing ALL Federal Employees can opt for testing now instead of getting the shot.
I asked for a link what you ASSUME my intentions are is completely irrelevant.

And besides doesn't the military give the cannon fodder all kinds of shots anyway?

The federal government, which employs approximately 3.5 million workers, is also beginning to take action against workers who weren’t fully vaccinated by Nov. 22, 2021, a deadline set by President Biden.

The General Services Administration (GSA) says unvaccinated federal workers are “subject to discipline, up to and including termination or removal.” The federal government takes several steps before firing workers, according to the GSA. First, federal agencies typically provide education and counseling. Then they issue letters of reprimand followed by a suspension of up to 14 days. If the workers still are not vaccinated after those steps, they may be terminated.

For all of the organizations mentioned above, the vast majority of workers have complied with vaccine mandates. But the ones refusing to get vaccinated may be putting employers in a bind. Thanks to a record number of job openings and the ongoing "Great Resignation," workers have newfound leverage. Many employers are already facing staffing issues, which may make it extra difficult to figure out how or if to enforce vaccine mandates.

The federal government, which employs approximately 3.5 million workers, is also beginning to take action against workers who weren’t fully vaccinated by Nov. 22, 2021, a deadline set by President Biden.

The General Services Administration (GSA) says unvaccinated federal workers are “subject to discipline, up to and including termination or removal.” The federal government takes several steps before firing workers, according to the GSA. First, federal agencies typically provide education and counseling. Then they issue letters of reprimand followed by a suspension of up to 14 days. If the workers still are not vaccinated after those steps, they may be terminated.

For all of the organizations mentioned above, the vast majority of workers have complied with vaccine mandates. But the ones refusing to get vaccinated may be putting employers in a bind. Thanks to a record number of job openings and the ongoing "Great Resignation," workers have newfound leverage. Many employers are already facing staffing issues, which may make it extra difficult to figure out how or if to enforce vaccine mandates.

And why can't a private employer require vaccines if they want to? No private employer is obligated to give you a job or to allow you to keep the one you have.

No voter has the right to control what I do to my own self.

The only thing that ever stops someone from exercising self-governance is a Law passed by Representatives who are voted into office.
You comment actually has that backwards.

Teaching right from wrong requires one to “judge” in order to make simple distinctions. That’s how morality is established.
No it really doesn't.
'
You can say it is wrong to kill without passing any moral judgement on those that do.

Morality is relative and constantly changing

And why can't a private employer require vaccines if they want to? No private employer is obligated to give you a job or to allow you to keep the one you have.

Basically, its really none of the business' concern what vaccines one has taken or not taken. Simple as that. No business wants to deal with the repercussions that may come back to them by forcing someone to take an injection that may be potentially deadly for that person. No way.

No it really doesn't.
'
You can say it is wrong to kill without passing any moral judgement on those that do.
Saying someone is wrong for killing is in-fact “passing judgement”. Semantics are gay.
Morality is relative and constantly changing
Um, actually it’s not in real America among real Americans.
The Left is always hoping to change the moral order that all good core Americans operate under, that’s why we want ALL Lefties in Auschwitz type concentration camps.

Basically, its really none of the business' concern what vaccines one has taken or not taken. Simple as that. No business wants to deal with the repercussions that may come back to them by forcing someone to take an injection that may be potentially deadly for that person. No way.
I disagree.

I think an employer can require vaccinations as terms of employment after they receive full FDA approval

Saying someone is wrong for killing is in-fact “passing judgement”. Semantics are gay.

Um, actually it’s not in real America among real Americans.
The Left is always hoping to change the moral order that all good core Americans operate under, that’s why we want ALL Lefties in Auschwitz type concentration camps.
Morality is relative across all societies and always has been.
Morals have evolved along with societies

Just take killing as an example.

We still justify killing for all kinds of reasons.

We say it's wrong to murder but if the government gives you a weapon and tells you to murder people in another country that's OK.
We say killing in vengeance is wrong but we still kill people convicted of certain crimes in 27 states and that's OK

Killing is either wrong or it's not and we obviously can't decide which.

Morality is relative across all societies and always has been.
Morals have evolved along with societies
We don’t really have time to discuss all societies…I think we both know we are talking about American society.
We say it's wrong to murder but if the government gives you a weapon and tells you to murder people in another country that's OK.
We say killing in vengeance is wrong but we still kill people convicted of certain crimes in 27 states and that's OK

Killing is either wrong or it's not and we obviously can't decide which.
You’re reaching now and just making shit up…NOBODY I know has ever said killing is always wrong…For example; ALL sane people would have no problem with killing anyone who broke into their home to cause harm.

Forum List

Back